It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is NOT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed about how the NWO keeps getting everywhere?

That is what they want you to think - it is just like advertising - sinks into your mind so let this sink in...

NWO IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

Just get on with your life (thank me later)...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
You never did say... where does the NWO keep getting? Not sure what you are referring to...

Trolling for points, are we?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Thanks!
Ill just think that next time I see that bee-dee eyed mofo Bush, or that fat turd Gordon Brown declare their intent to fashion a "New World Order".

Neh, I think I'll just stay awake for this ride. But thanks anyway.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I think the OP means it is appearing in threads on every topic from Economy to Helping the Homeless.

And yes, it is old, it is tired and it is completely without foundation. Just like the FEMA concentration camps.

But, just as I am free to give my opinion as stated above, it is their right to link every minute discussion into this massively bizarre web of NWO delusion.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Oh?? I thought this site was to discuss things that are out of the ordinary, more than meets the eye.

Why do people always insist on coming in and saying "these things are not possible because I said so, get on with your lives"? What would that make ATS? Another myspace highschool kid's forum and blog?

What makes you so sure that the NWO agenda isn't real? Wheres your backing to your claims? I see it everyday, it's inching slowly across our backs, in our media, in the way people act, in the new bills being passed.

Are you one of those people who claim spiders don't exist because you have arachnophobia? Better wake up before you get bit.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Perhaps we should feed the world with positivity instead of feed the NWO with negativity.

Be In Peace.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
If you had to put up with what i have done, you know these things are already here. There is so much mind control period, and the american public are just like virtual zombies.

My life is monitored 24/7 and this is what will happen to all of you, eventually whether it is happening now, is a question.

So get ready for tomorrow, the loons do run the asylum.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Too right this is old hat!

The words NWO first assaulted my ears and wrenched each fibre of my being, sometime 1988-1992.

Uttered by Bush Snr.

More recently, Bush Jnr. calling for the war against terrorism and naming his axis of evil.

Well, I say the axis of evil was set way back in the day of his father.

Civil uprising in Tiannamen.
War in the Gulf
Western lead coalition.

Does anyone believe that any western lead coalition working towards global domination will not face external, earth bound adversaries who too desire world domination?

Be aware and love your life.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I am just trying to stop the brainwashing. It has reached the point that people are accepting NWO as a fact. The next step is to lie down and roll over.

Why don't we just ignore it and/or reject it.

Whatever happens, happens - please don't keep advertising on behalf of these NWO idiots.

And to whoever said I was trolling for points - hello? Why would I want or need points?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Tell ya what spellbound, and I am not trying to be sarcastic or slanderous in any way, shape, or form, but do this little experiment with oh, say 2 of your local congressmen or senators, and then pay strict attention to their initial reactions. You know, body language, sweat jumping out on the eyebrow, etc. Ask them these 5 simple questions, and watch them.

1: Why does the federal gov't bail out banking institutions while unemployed americans, who are the ones who actually spend the money that the banks collect via, home loans, car loans, retail purchases, etc, have to do without?

2: Why doesn't the federal gov't do away with the federal reserve system, afterall, it's unconstitutionable, and was never legally ratified anyways?

3: Why did both congress and the senate ask for pay raises when both of those branches said that there was no available money for healthcare and unemployment extention benefits, and minimum wage increases?

4: If there is no such thing as a new world order, why are soo many politicians members of the cfr, tri-laterall commission, and the bilderbergs?

5: If global dominance by a single controlling entity is only a conspiracy theory, then please explain why fellow congressmen such as Ron Paul and others say differently?

Ask those 5 simple questions and see what happens, and if ya get the chance, get their reactions on film! I'd love to see it.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hi wind,

I am not in America (thank the Lord I have to say) - but we will get the trickle-down later.

As I have said before, the reason that our world is in such a terrible state is due to the sheer greed of people who are grabbing more than their share.

If everyone just took their own share, there would be an end to starvation, suffering and wars.

As if...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
Oh?? I thought this site was to discuss things that are out of the ordinary, more than meets the eye.

Why do people always insist on coming in and saying "these things are not possible because I said so, get on with your lives"? What would that make ATS? Another myspace highschool kid's forum and blog?

What makes you so sure that the NWO agenda isn't real? Wheres your backing to your claims? I see it everyday, it's inching slowly across our backs, in our media, in the way people act, in the new bills being passed.

Are you one of those people who claim spiders don't exist because you have arachnophobia? Better wake up before you get bit.

I'm one of those people who says the NWO doesn't exist because there is little/no evidence to suggest it does, just people quoting other "believers" as some sort of proof.

If this NWO had existed over the period that people suggest, one person in the many thousands who would have been directly involved would have had a conscience and leaked some evidence.

The fact of the matter is we have none. We have a couple of world leaders making comments (ones that would hardly raise an eyebrow in any other respect) and people run with it as "evidence".

I have no doubt that there are wealthy people with far more influence than they deserve, and I have no doubt that there are corporations that, by their own nature, will want to take over the world (the competition and automation of such machines inevitably leads in this direction if safeguards are not in place), but a NWO where "they" want everyone chipped, monitored, tracked, population control and so on is completely without foundation.

It seems that no matter what a person says on the subject, it's used as more "evidence" of it's existence!

I am happy to see people believing whatever they like, and discussing it. It just becomes tiresome when every little event on the Earth is linked to this NWO, and then no evidence is offered.

I'll stick to my opinion until I see some actual evidence. And I'll discuss my opinion as I see fit in any thread I choose, just as those who believe it do on regular occasions.

new topics

top topics

join