It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you hate about America?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Just because someone has a problem with the status quo, the sheep tell him/her they should just shut up and get out.

You call sheep people that do not agree with your views...wow....what's new?Do I agree totally with everything the government does? I have said before I don't so please, stop puting words in my mouth, and what is it with you and sheeps anyway... You name everyone that does not think like you as a sheep? What do you believe yourself to be a shepperd?

I didn't even say that. Where'd you get that quote from?

As for Brunei, first of, its true it is a monarchy....second of all...there are people from the BNDP that are still in prison without a trial. I think you forget the Internal Security Enactment of 1982 which authorizes the indifinite detention without charge or trial of anyone acting in a manner prejudicial to the security of the State.(Which is the Sultan) Talk about a "benevolent dictatorship".......

Firstly, I know about this legislation. Secondly, before you start to school me on Bruneian issues I suggest you move there for a few years and see what life is like. You think America is free? Politically, Brunei may not be free. But there is nothing in the Constitution that says Brunei is a democracy. So you bring up the issue of political prisoners, meanwhile the people enjoy one of the highest living standards in the world. Lets do a little role play. Say I was an overtly anarchistic anarchist who preached the necessity of revolution and the overthrow of the government? How long do you think it would be before I too was locked up in prison? Not.. Very.. Long. Can you say Civil War of the 19th century?

Look man, I don't care if you listen to me. In my mind I ripped your argument apart. I'm done with you.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
What do I hate about the USA? Hate is such a strong word. There are things that make me wanna nut-up.

I wanna nut-up when I get carded using my credit/debit cards.

I wanna nut-up when I'm followed around a store. Another black thing, but its mostly done by Koreans not white folk.

I wanna nut-up when I accidentally linger on the 700 club channel too long.

I wanna nut-up when folk give excuses for not voting.

I wanna nut-up when folk blame black people for all their problems. "I didn't get into college cause of Affirmative Action" "I didn't get the job because of Affirmative Action" black folk are this...black folk are that--grow up, that's the same as black folk "blaming the man".

I wanna nut-up on every April 15, cause refund is not in my vocabulary. I wanna nut-up when I see my pay stub, cause I know I will never see those FICA dollars.

I wanna shoot a goose! Maybe that should go in a "why I hate Canada thread.." but it doesn't matter, I hate these damn protected Canadian geese...if I could I would blast one...I swear to gawd! Oh sorry, left overs from having to clean the crap off my deck, yet again.

I think that's enough for tonight.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I didn't even say that. Where'd you get that quote from?

It was something Kayem said. I was addressing her in this.

You think America is free? Politically, Brunei may not be free.

You said it yourself, Brunei is not truly free or a benevolent dictatorship, case close.

You did not rip my argument, maybe you should smoke less weed or hemp and you will realize this.

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence

Originally posted by specialasianX
Here comes fun!!!

Heres what i hate about the USA!

-Your population is kept in ignorance about the world and issues (thus they cant complain)
Name a country where the population is not kept in ignorance. Many Americans may be ignorant of most things, but thats by personal choice. A government can't tell everything now can it? Think about it.
i agree it is the peoples choice, but the fact that most of your population couldnt even point to Iraq on a map says something, just dont teach them anything and they'll believe whatever you say... its not so much kept in the dark, more shown a different coloured light

-your 'world sports' include NASCAR, NFL, NHL, Baseball, and basket Ball... all sports that maybe one or two other countries other than the USA play (with the Exception of ice hockey which is played across nortern europe) Many countries have sports that no other country plays. Americans have a wide range of tastes. Why do you think we are called the melting pot? BTW, Baseball, Basketball, and Hockey are played in many, many countries - not just America.
oh my point wasnt that you guys were the only country, my points is that these arent 'world' sports. I understand that they are popular soprts over there and it makes sense to air them. But the use of the word 'world' when relating to american sports. It just seems to me typical of the american 'we are the world' attitutde Baseball is played in the states cuba and Japan (in a decent league), basketball is played in some european countries but not alot, and i already remarked on hockey in my original post.

-Your rich stuff themselves with food and luxuries while your poor siffer and poor all over the world suffer.
Name a country where the rich do not do this? 99.99% of the people in the world are only concerned about self-interest. I highly doubt you yourself have ever lent a hand to the needy (like most people).
I put alot of my money into charity, and i will always give change to those in need (sometimes even notes if i have enough) and this generosity really affects the way i live. If your rich were to put 1% of their income into charity or to help a poor nation, millions of lives would be better, and the rich guy would barely notice the moneys gone. Yes its true other countries do the same and i have no respect for these people who do that. Ita fair enough you want to live comfortably, but theres a point where i think you need to look out for your fellow human. The USA has the richest people in the world and most of these people are greedy, and greed is one thing i cant stand

You may like this quote from Thomas Jefferson: "Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."

yeah i know that quote, quite true, maybe it this that seperates us from the animals... if thats the case turn me into a monkey now

-Your government acts all highand mighty, they say they do things for the interest of the world and other countries when in reality its only for themselves.
Of course it is only for themselves. Every leader/s of a country is only concerned about whats best for themselves or for their country. Any country with as much power as the United States would be doing the same thing - its called "expansion of the empire." Every country in Europe has done it or tried it in the past. Empires only exist for so long though.
True every country acts in its own interest, but the USA like to make it look like their helping others, also sometimes i feel what your gov. does isnt in the countries self interest but more the interests of individuals and corporations... i agree alot of the hatred people have for the states is their power, but its their use of their power that irks me... but you know what they say, nice guys finish last...
-you overthrow some dictators but leave other who are worse in place, you overthrow democratically elected governments to install tyrants (Iran, Indonesia... etc)
It is done to serve the best interests of the "elected" leaders of the USA - and sometimes it benefits the American people. Its a dog eat dog world and everything that goes on is planned accordingly.
i agree everything is done to benefit america, but if they were more consistant in the reasons they do things, and didnt tell people it was for the good of the country in question i would have less of a prolem with this

-You are the only nation to ever drop a nuke (2 in fact) and yet to seem to think your the only nation allowed to have them
Those type of agreements are just hearsay. You can say you won't do something, but it doesn't mean you won't break the agreement in an instant if you need to. Nuclear weapons are used as leverage. As long as other countries know that the USA has them and are willing to use them, they won't try to attack the mainland. It also keeps other nuclear nations at bay because they know if they use them against the US, or against other nations, the US will strike back and leave nothing. The nukes were dropped in Japan for a reason, read about it.
I agree with nukes being a deterant, but i feel other nations should be allowed to have them as well, in fact i think many nations who have been de-nuked, i would trust with them more than Israel or the USA

-You support Israel when clearly they are a terrorist state.
Every country could be considered a terrorist state. Again, self-interest. There is a thin-line between right and wrong. Right and wrong is the point of view your parents, teachers, country, etc... instilled upon you from an early age.
Once again i agree it is about opinion and self interest, and for the record my opinion differs greatly from my parents and former teachers, its the fact they never forced their opinions on me that allowed me to come by these views

-You supprted the IRA who were clearly a terrorist organisation (but britain didnt go and invade you did they???) Much of the American population is of Irish descent - so the support for a unified Ireland and an end to British rule only makes sense. One of the reasons the United States is the United States is because of the end of British rule here. Also, the conflict in Northern Ireland is very complex, read these Q&A's here: cfrterrorism.org...

As of July 2002, it is no longer considered to be a terrorist organization.

i know the IRA is technically disbanded now, but that was due to the war on terror and all, but the 'real IRA' is still around, but not realy that powerful...

-you only go after islamic terrorist but not the IRA and ETA (also other groups who's names elude me)
I'm not familiar with ETA, but my info on the IRA above is very informative. We have gone after many terrorist cells deemed worthy - not just Islamic terrorists. Islamic terrorists just seem to be the norm as of late, and the most "advertised."
ETA is the basque seperatist group of northern spain, notorious for their attacks on spanish targets.

-you invaded iraq illegally and on lies.
Again, self-interest. Any country with power would have done this. I don't support it, but this sort of stuff happens. Here are some more Thomas Jefferson quotes (he definately saw the reality of things):
once again i agree, self interest, but i feel they could've been a ittle more subtle. but regardless it adds to my disike

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms [of government] those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government. "

"When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe."

This all seems to be happening right now. Good thing we still have the fourth amendment! Of which Thomas Jefferson said this (his quotes are great aren't they? : D): "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

-you violate human rights, then go off and acuse others of the same thing.
Self-interest and denial. Every government does it. There are worse violations of human rights caused by other governments than the American government - and those are against their own people. America has done it in the past, to it's own people, but we are actively trying to keep it from happening again.
Its funny how all this does relate to self interest, or selfishness as i see it... but to accuse others when you do it yourselves i feel is hypocritical and i hate hypocracy (even though we are all guilty of it)

-you pollute the environment more than any other nation
Been to a third world country lately? We are not as bad as it seems. We definately need to cut down on certain things and have more stringent clean-up policies, but so do most other countries in the world.
i grew up in a developing country (malaysia) not quite third world but not privilidged. i have also travelled and live in other sth east asian states. My problem with america is the polution they put out is because of your big cars (dont get me wrong i love corvettes and caddiliacs but they are so wasteful), and you over-indulgence... where as poorer nations are polluting because they dont have the infastructure or money to cope with increasing waste (once again all this money the USA uses on blowing people up could help here)

-you manipulate countries into 'free trade' which only benefits you and the other rich countries.
Not true. It benefits the leaders of the country who allow the free trade. Remember, its usually not the people of a country who profit from these type of things - its the leader/s.
point taken, no discussion here, but there were countries that did walk out of the WTO meetings as they felt the deal wasnt good for them and the US and other rich countries refused to budge

-you claim to be the 'land of the free'... what a joke!
We are certainly more free than any other country in the world. Not many countries allow you to talk crap about your leader/s and get away with it. I'd say thats freedom indeed.
And that fourth amendment really shows the freedom we have - we can defend ourselves against the government if we have to. Not many other countries allow citizens the right to bear arms (if there are any - I can't seem to think of any at the moment : ).

Ok yes you are more free than many nations, but your not the most free by a long shot. So what you can have guns, you cant have alot of other things, and privacy seems to be a thing of the past in the states, and once you know enough about someone you can control them

well the list continues but i'm getting worked up and i'm at work and thats not a good thing...
so to conclude:

America Sux

[Edited on 4-21-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

sorry about the long post here but i felt i had to respond to these very valid rebuttals, but i feel there may be a cyclical debate happening as it does come down to personal opinion in the end

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
I wanna shoot a goose! Maybe that should go in a "why I hate Canada thread.." but it doesn't matter, I hate these damn protected Canadian geese...if I could I would blast one...I swear to gawd! Oh sorry, left overs from having to clean the crap off my deck, yet again.

Thanks Saphronia ... sadist !

I am absolutely starving and would love a nice roasted goose and a glass of Mead.

I suppose I'll have to put up with pizza again.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
You said it yourself, Brunei is not truly free or a benevolent dictatorship, case close.

There are three types of freedoms man; civil, political and economic. Because Brunei is not free politically does not mean it is a totalitarian wasteland of hardship. Have you even read anything I have posted? I said earlier that Brunei puts laws on the books but hardly enforces them. Brunei is a benevolent dictatorship, a textbook example in fact.

You did not rip my argument, maybe you should smoke less weed or hemp and you will realize this.

I haven't smoked weed in a very, very long time and you can't get high smoking hemp (can you get drunk off orange juice?). Are you in third grade? Because your immaturity is astounding. I stand up for someones right to grow/smoke/eat/drink/buy weed and automatically I'm a pothead. I think your arrogance and judgemental ignorance has no place on this board. Just my opinion.

Okay, for real this time. I am done.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
You can't get high smoking marijuana?

Tell that to the families of people that have died from a car crash caused by someone under the influence of this same drug.

"TRAVERSE CITY - A woman who police say was under the influence of marijuana when she caused an accident that killed one woman and severely injured three children was arraigned on felony charges.
Delores Marie Derror, 40, of Traverse City, faces a charge of operating under the influence of drugs causing death, a 15-year felony, and three charges of operating under the influence of drugs causing serious injury, five-year felonies.
She also faces a charge of possession of marijuana after Grand Traverse County sheriff's investigators said they found five marijuana roaches in her purse after the Jan. 11 accident on M-72."

Excerpts taken from.
www.record-eagle.com...

"Conviction no slam-dunk for prosecutors
By Joe Schoenmann
Review-Journal

Hurtling down the highway a few hours after smoking marijuana, Jay Tankersley of Genesee, Colo., lost control of his vehicle, slammed into a car head-on and killed three people."

Excerpt taken from.
www.reviewjournal.com...

Most of your statements hold no ground, that's why i think you must be under the influence of some drug you keep defending.

Do not bring up that people are killed also by alcohol. Drinking moderately does not impair your senses, smoking just a bit of marijuana does impair your senses and puts people at risk.

Anyways, there "are" laws against "drunk driving."

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   

You can't get high smoking marijuana?

Did I say this? Is anyone else reading this thread laughing at this guy? There is a difference between industrial hemp and cannabis sativa/indica/ruderalis. Anyway, this thread isn't about marijauna. It's about why we dislike America. I personally dislike America for the permeated lies and hypocrisy of the laws. Banning weed without banning alcohol does not make sense, explain it to me in another thread about marijuana (use search). I'm wasting my time talking to you, after your last post I am sure of this. Spend as much time on ATS as possible, you have much to learn though you put up a good fight, later.

*EDIT: I'm going to U2U you about those links later.

[Edited on 4-21-2004 by insite]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   

WHY must everything in America be so big?

Thats the question every woman asked me while I was overseas

I hate the fact that we feed and protect a bunch of whining crybabies that cannot wait to stab us in the back.

We should stop sending ONE PENNY or ONE SOLDIER to ANY other country. Let them live in the utopias they created. We need to quit interfering in other countries affairs you know like when Hitler was kicking Europes ass.

The only real problem I see with America is the people have grown fat and lazy and find it easier to let some desk-jockey in washington tell them what to do than think for themselves

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
That i've never been there before...

And every movie they make that involves Australia.....The Astralians have a REALLY REALLY STRONG Aussie accent and they over-do it with the "Mate"s..

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by DaRAGE]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I hate the middle eastern cab drivers, They drive like thay are at home. GRRR.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I dont hate America, I dont hate the people of America, well if I did hate Americans I may as well say I hate all people in the world, as thats where Americans came from...why a lot of you have funny surnames:-)

But the main problem I have with the US is the global pollution, the global starvation, the global bullying.

And nothing turns my stomach like watching uneducated morons wave the US flag and praise George Bush.

THe attitude that the US floats above the world and that the US is better than everything else also sickens me, as cowards that carpet bomb third world countries are the lowest form of slime there is, and even worse is those that enjoy it as to them its only bombing sand 'n-word's.

A country that was founded on immigration...I am amazed it is so damn racist.

I would like the USA a lot more if you stopped uneducated imbred Texans becoming the president all the time...to be honest I dont see why a African American guy/girl cant be leader or even a native american.

Someone said in this post they get annoyed if people dont vote...did it matter the last election??

I am UK...I am ashamed of the UK and its lowlife sicko leader Blair and the royal imbreds.

If Bush and Blair both had there heads blown off for the evil crimes they have done....this would put a smile on my face, and yes I am against murder that is why I would smile, because as long as these lowlifes live, thousands die.
(slight contradiction, but you know what i mean)

Bottom line is...its only a few (handfull) of people thats making the world like this, they use every brainwashing tactic they can to f*ck your head up to get support.
And they are directly supported by the rich.

Sadly, its all done in YOURS and OUR names!

Also..I dont dislike Texans either (the normal ones) I have found them to be caring doglovers, as I couldn't get a disabilty wheelie chair for a sausage dog anywhere else on globe...except from a kind Texan VET.

See how a bit of positive energy can affect peoples opinions?

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by AgentMadcap]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I hate the fact that we feed and protect a bunch of whining crybabies that cannot wait to stab us in the back.

We should stop sending ONE PENNY or ONE SOLDIER to ANY other country. Let them live in the utopias they created. We need to quit interfering in other countries affairs you know like when Hitler was kicking Europes ass.

Exactly! In retrospect maybe it wouldn't of been a bad idea to let the nazi's take over europe. Maybe we should pull all out food programs out of africa. Maybe we should pull all and any support we give to europe. We made europe what it is today through war and money. We fought your war. Maybe we should pull our troops out of all of the middle east. Jordan and the saudi kingdom would fall in a heart beat along with a few other middle eastern nations. But hey, it's only innocent people who would die if we did that, it would be very very bloody as war lords fought for control and on top of that the price of oil would go way up because I guarantee you it would stop flowing. Yeah oil you guys happen to use it too, what would you do if we weren't in the middle east and there was one warlord regime after another controlling the oil with only sparse production? You think the saudis would be able to give a solid supply if the US wasn't there? NOPE because the kingdom would fall. With all the help that we give other nations, the stability that we try to create is not JUST for us but it effects the whole planet positively you people are ungrateful. Maybe we should stop supporting Israel? Sound like a good idea? If Israel falls do you know what that means? It means any middle eastern army would be free to access europe. Think they wouldn't invade Europe? Well than you should all convert to being muslim because without the weapon technology created by America or the help of America you guys would be in a bit of hot water. You jackasses should stop and appreciate that my grand father went over there and fought in your war. That my families tax dollars (and my own) went to help europe. We have a crappie president, big deal he'll get tossed out. But I think a lot of the anti american people in here have absolutely no perspective of what would happen if we pulled back an "iron curtain" and left the world to it's own devices.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Well if USA didnt stop Hitler, Hitler would of nuked you, and remember it was a european that warned your government about the the plans to nuke you...so if it wasn't for others helping (interfering) you would not be here today.
(oh and after hiroshima, this european guy regretted warning you, as he saw just how disgusting you can be.....)

I look at that attitude as sad and cowardly, and you dont help, you carpet bomb, and pollute the planet.

Yes you should keep you noses out of it, like Israel!!!

This is exactly what i meant when i said you float above the world.........MORONS!!

I am glad that attitude isnt shared among the whole of the US, just the braindead morons:/

Amuk - You are a part of the global problem..its called total stupidity! you sad fool!

And I am sure USA will go into a bubble as soon as they have stolen nearly all of the worlds resources.....oh and may I remind you...arming countries with weapons is not a very positive way to improve the world...basically USA is very responsible for all Saddam and other dictators have done...these people was created by the Western world...

K, I will end it here, but I hope this point is clear....even after all the USA has done I do see potential...but a serious rework of your leadership is needed, and it appears the education system to...its not healthy to worship a flag from day one:-/

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Originally posted by silQ
besides bush, what makes you really hate the U.S?
is it our foreign policy?
our nuclear weapons?
our alliance with israel? what is it? let ur rants out right here, right now! how can we improve ourselves?

Wow! What do we HATE about America?!? Who are you asking? Those who live here and obviously take for granted the liberties and securities are fought and bought for us, or those who live elsewhere and absolutely hate us now for actually putting our welfare first rather than bowing down to the U.N.?

Now, whatever group this is, I notice your steering. You assume we all hate Bush. That is to say, you want us all to hate Bush becausae you do.
Our foreign policy? Again, directed at Bush, I'm sure. Were it another president who knew only enough about the rest of the world to kiss its butt and fly around it at the tax payers expense, or maybe to blow a few things up in it now and then to make him look concerned about our security while at the same time doing nothing, that would be fine. Having a president who actually sees what needs to be done and has the cajones to do it, well, now, you can't have that! And for a president to see that the lopsided hypocisy of tariffs placed upon us while we are expected to suck it up with none of our own, who does he think he is?!? Doesn't he know that half-wits want an illusionary "Fair" trade more than free trade?

Our nuclear weapons? What do you know about our special weapons other than what some sniveling left-wing teacher or some pansy, Hate America website told you? Look around, see what you have, hug your family and than God for our nuclear arsenal; it insured you'd survive to have what you do.

Our alliance with Israel? What, you've got a problem with the one free state in the entire Mid East? A handfull of people living smack-dab in the middle of a bunch of people that want to see each and every one of them dead, and you find it dificult to hold your head up knowing that we are allies with these people?

OK, you want to know what I hate about America? I'll tell you. Stupid people, that's what. Stupid, weak-minded, weak-spirited, yellow-bellied pseudo men who are so wishy-washy, un- and miseducated, and "open-minded" (that every bit of trash that floats by is trapped in their otehrwise empty heads) that think compromising of principles and national ethics while throwing out our cultural moral compass will make us a better country and at teh same time will serve the world better. That's what I hate.

That and Budweiser. I really hate Budweiser.

Oh, and the public supported but liberal controlled education system that teaches all the above stated problems.

BRAVO

It's a shame we don't have more people like you in this great country of ours.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentMadcap
Well if USA didnt stop Hitler, Hitler would of nuked you, and remember it was a european that warned your government about the the plans to nuke you...so if it wasn't for others helping (interfering) you would not be here today.
(oh and after hiroshima, this european guy regretted warning you, as he saw just how disgusting you can be.....)

I look at that attitude as sad and cowardly, and you dont help, you carpet bomb, and pollute the planet.

This is exactly what i meant when i said you float above the world.........MORONS!!

I am glad that attitude isnt shared among the whole of the US, just the braindead morons:/

Amuk - You are a part of the global problem..its called total stupidity! you sad fool!

Well I'm glad your leaders aren't as short sighted as you. If Hitler did indeed want to nuke us we could of avoided that easily by helping him take over europe and supporting his side. You can call me a moron or a sad fool, that just shows your mentality. It's easier for people to sling insult than to deal with the actual issues at hand. Yes we do in a sense "float" above a lot of places in the world (so to speak) because we put a lot more into the world than anyone else does. Let's see the UK put over 100 billion into rebuilding Iraq, let's see the UK put 100 billion into anything. Where would europe be without the US? Where would the middle east be without the US? You might not like it but the US has put itself into a position of being indispensable. I can't totally agree with the GWB administration but sometimes you have to take the good with the bad and move on. So please in the future, no more childish insults, take a little perspective and act mature.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
O.K i dont hate all Americans or America i just hate your President.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentMadcap

Sorry man, but hitler COULDN'T nuke us because he had no means to get over to the US with his bombers. Look at a globe - you see that giant blue blob between the US and Europe - it's called an ocean. It is kind of a problem. On the other hand he COULD have nuked everyone in Europe and Russia, so i'd be grateful your even alive today buddy

How disgusting? Why? because we would rather not lose hundreds of thousands of our own troops invading Japan (not to mention MILLIONS of Japanese)? Because we used our technology to end a war swiftly, with the least amount of casualties we could? Every day of your life you should be thanking the US that your grandfather or parents were alive to bring you into this world you ungreatful chump.

I look at your attitude in disgust - you are the coward! You are the type of person that has no apreciation for what the US does for the world! We have contributed more in our 200+ years then almost any other country has in all of history! How do you think you are able to get on this internet buddy? AMERICAN INVENTIONS! And yes, we will carpeet bomb our enemies - we are not pushovers like our European counterparts.

You need to take a good hard look at the world around you buddy, cause if it weren't for the US, it would be preatty #y!

Amuk is not the problem - it is you who are a sad fool! You bite the hand that feeds you every time you make some uneducated anti US claim.

And I am sure USA will go into a bubble as soon as they have stolen nearly all of the worlds resources.....oh and may I remind you...arming countries with weapons is not a very positive way to improve the world...basically USA is very responsible for all Saddam and other dictators have done...these people was created by the Western world...

K, I will end it here, but I hope this point is clear....even after all the USA has done I do see potential...but a serious rework of your leadership is needed, and it appears the education system to...its not healthy to worship a flag from day one:-/

Our leadership is fine! Thats why we are top dog and your country is not. Our educatioon system? If it is so bad, then why do we have THE BEST higher learning system IN THE WORLD you ignorant fool?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Well as you never pasted the positive stuff i said about the US.........

You bombed Iraq using a lie, then you try to justify it by putting money in. Oh the great USA that saved the world!

You havn't helped the world. infact your the only country that has dropped atomic bombs on women and children. And how you got your country in the first place wasn't to nice was it?

You dont lift a finger to stop or help prevent pollution, and you go around the world like you own it with this attitude that you stopped Nazism....maybe the only good thing you ever done, but the way your country has acted of late make me wonder if you adopted some kind of nazism.

In the end we are just one race the human race...but due to your narrow vision and racist attitude you see them as middle eastern and european, and you see yourselfs as something superior.

Maybe at war you are, but certainly not at intelligents, I have worked with middle easterns when I was studying in London, they are very intelligent and very peacfull people. Maybe you should try it, you may be enlightened.

Or you can carry your racist, bigot attitude and lick the ground you walk on:-/

And this so called war on terrorism is a total lie, you are not policing the world, you just see an oppertunity to control a part of the world that can support your greedy country through the next 50-100 years.

Why would you suddenly care about these people? you armed Saddam to kill Iranians, you support Israel in killing Palastinions...need I go on????

Also a lot of Americans would agree with this, as there brains are not totally filled with garbage:-/

But this will go on forever..to many patriots in here, so I wont bother anymore. The rest of the world knows what you are. and dont get me wrong, I am not saying the people you invaded was lead by nice people, I like SAddam out of the picture, but that doesn't justify the means or simply, the lie about WMD's

Shows how easy certain people are lead..only takes fear.

Leadership is fine??? erm no its corrupted, didnt you remember the election??? but I suppose thats why you call your self a mad man!

simple, like I said earlier, I dont hate Americans, and I see a lot of potential in America...but you wont admit all you have done wrong...

Im from UK, we slaughtered Indians, among others for hundreds of years, this disgusts me, but I can admit it and learn from it, sadly I see you doing the exact same thing!!!

EDIT After talking to American buddies on IRC, they laughed and told me not to waste my time with this. Yes a lot of what I said came from Americans (we discuss a lot) Seems they see you as an idiot.

Hope someone can see what I am actually trying to say.

Oh and to point out something is wrong with the US is not anti-american, try thinking when you read, and dont jump to conclusions, I take your accusation of me being at all anti-american as an insult!

look at Tim Robbins, all he said was this war was wrong..you accuse him of being an anti-american and unpatriotic.

See why I use the word MORONS at times?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
What does the Colonel hate about America?

1) Republicans (as if you didn't know)
2) The fact that we're slaughtering in Iraq
3) I hate the Religious Right
4) I hate the fact that we get censored news while the rest of the planet gets the real news. If we were like the rest of the planet, we'd KNOW that the terrorists that we're so afraid of are the ones we created.
5) I hate the fact that there are more black men in prison than in college---by design.
6) I hate the history of this country in relation to Blacks
7) I hate when they put pickles and mustard on my burgers and I have to pick it off.

Now, that really pisses me off, particularly when you tell NOT to put 'em on there!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join