It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If reincarnation is true, when would you like to come back....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I would like to come back as a 4th density being... 3rd stinks, no offense.
As long as I come back in the 4th, then I wouldn't care when.
Just shed me of some of this body! It's holding me down too much!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I happen to remember existing before this life. This life was of obvious signifigance to myself enough to come back and be it. Those reasons may only be clear to me, and it took me this lifetime to understand those reasons.

I will tell you this, you do reincarnate, and probably have hundreds if not thousands of human lifetimes under your belt.

There is a really great video series on Youtube which cover a boy who reincarnated and remembered a large number of startling accurate details about a past life, was followed by a Psychologist and traveled to the town and house his former life lived at.

It's not an isolated case, there are other cases, a google search can provide some more fascinating reads on people remembering previous life.

Watch the video about the boy, and enjoy the journey down the rabbit hole.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
I would like to come back as a 4th density being... 3rd stinks, no offense.
As long as I come back in the 4th, then I wouldn't care when.
Just shed me of some of this body! It's holding me down too much!

You already live in the 4th density and all dimensions at once. You are only consciously aware of this one, so expand your awareness.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
One thing I despise is money. I would want my next life to be an experience of learning that is directly under my control. I can't help but feel that in order to live in a culture without materialistic/consumer needs, I would have to pick another place other than earth.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I really don't want to come back again. I'm tired and done here. Really have the been there, done that feeling about everything.
But if i had to choose it would be the 50's for the music and ancient Egypt because.... well it's ancient Egypt!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join