It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer reveals FEMA Plans; This Wednesday evening on The Hal Turner Show "UPDATE"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Credit should be given to ATS member Bombeni for pointing this out to all ATS members in his thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Everyone should have the chance to make their own mind up about the threads and post about Fema.

Tonight at 9:00 pm eastern time on The Hal Turner Show, he will have a guest police officer who attended a Fema meeting.

I am sure the debunkers are typing before I can even get this thread posted..........I am just posting the info for those who want to listen tonight.

This Wednesday evening, March 25, 2009 at 9:00 PM eastern US Time, "The Hal Turner Show" will kick-off it's return to the airways with blockbuster news!

A Police Officer who attended FEMA meetings at his local police department, was made thoroughly aware of federal plans to be implemented in the USA at the end of August or early September. He has revealed those plans to me and they are terrifying.

Get accustomed to the words "federalized" "voucher" "check points" and "dissident" because you're going to start hearing them a lot.

halturnershow.blogspot.com...

www.halturnershow.blogspot.com...

I am sure this will raise some interesting topics tomorrow.......

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Harold Charles "Hal" Turner is an American white nationalist and white supremacist from North Bergen, New Jersey. He ran his program, The Hal Turner Show, as a webcast from his home once a week, and depended on donations from his listeners. He quit the show in July 2008. In August his website also closed down, though he retains a blog.

Turner promotes antisemitism (including the rounding up and killing of Jews)[1] and opposes the existence of the state of Israel.[2] He also denies the Holocaust.

en.wikipedia.org...

Obviously I hang out alot here on ATS and I do enjoy my conspiracies. I do not believe in FEMA camps for a planned civil war. However, I do have an open mind and I might even consider listening.

Unfortunately, Hal Turner is a terrible source for this and I believe his so called police officer would have been better off going to someone like Alex Jones; only because of the monstousity of a person Mr. Turner is.

I especially find the whole Police Meeting FEMA thing hard to believe-such information would be better off, say, with just the elites? I mean, if true, its pretty big stuff here.
There would be far more whistleblowers than just one policeman.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This is all propaganda BS! Every local LEO in the nation takes NIMS classes given by FEMA. There is NOTHING going on with FEMA. I work in Atlanta, THE HOME OF NIMS and FEMA's headquarters for anything involving NBC attacks, outbreaks, etc...and I promise you there is NOTHING to worry about.

I am certified NIMS (national incident management system) certified levels 100 through 900...and NONE of it is secret, NONE of it is worth living in a box like some takeover is coming.

Sorry but go ahead and listen to this "officer", my guess is he is from small podunk town and they got him believing all ths crap too, or he is getting paid....bottom line..NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT FROM FEMA except a late responce or being billed for the crap they do for you...thats it!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_awoke

I do agree with your comments about Hal and I posted the info for those to listen and judge for themselves.

I am not so interested in what Hal says but who his guest is and if he is creditable.

The August and September dates keep coming up in differnt forums.......

The info is for those to decide..........

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

Well I will have to agree with your last paragraph..........

I can see a little anger from your post..........its going to be okay

If people want to listen they can..........If he makes such comments then as every thread and post here on ATS we back it up or debunk it as garbage......

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_awoke

Harold Charles "Hal" Turner is an American white nationalist and white supremacist from North Bergen, New Jersey. He ran his program, The Hal Turner Show, as a webcast from his home once a week, and depended on donations from his listeners. He quit the show in July 2008. In August his website also closed down, though he retains a blog.

Turner promotes antisemitism (including the rounding up and killing of Jews)[1] and opposes the existence of the state of Israel.[2] He also denies the Holocaust.

en.wikipedia.org...

Why listen to a man who generalises and lies to the public. I went to europe, I saw the graves. I saw the war sites of WW2. I saw the deatrh that Hitler and his ignorant hatreds started, yes swindling, lying and cultural evicerations are evil, by anyone. By jews, by christians, by muslims, it is wrong in any manner, no matter what God you make up to justify your selfishness, and indoctrinated ignorance.

i am a non fascist against all fascists.

FEMA is another government freemasonic arm of unconstitutional control and manipulation.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Someone record this for me and create an MP3. I won't install RealPlayer (spyware), and I don't have anything to play a .PLS file... If you know of a way I can listen to a .pls file, without installing anything from apple, I'll do that.

Please, assist. U2U me, if necessary.

O-315

CX

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
How will this be any different from the thread about the couple posting on YouTube about the same thing?

That got flamed as total rubbish, with people stating that it was a FEMA training scenario that had been overheard.

Vouchers, same dates forecast, everything.

Thanks for posting this though.

CX.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I, personally wouldn't waste precious minutes of my life listening to anything this guy puts out. At this moment, he already owes me 8 minutes. I think the majority of the things he speaks on are purely propaganda and fear mongering. He's a racist; I won't hold it against him though, because we ALL are a liiiiiittle racist. Besides that, every time he speaks I hear a misinformed, ignorant idiot who only speaks because he has lips. But if you do decide to give him your time, please do give us your synopsis of the discussion.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by AgentMoulder]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by organism315
Someone record this for me and create an MP3. I won't install RealPlayer (spyware), and I don't have anything to play a .PLS file... If you know of a way I can listen to a .pls file, without installing anything from apple, I'll do that.

Please, assist. U2U me, if necessary.

O-315

www.codeplex.com...

I've been using this tool to open PLS in windows media player for several years not. Works great.

On the topic at hand, I do think FEMA is up to something, and is not to be trusted. However, I also put more stock in reporting from Sorcha Faal than anything that comes out of Hal turners mouth. That said, I must also state that I think anyone remotely concerned about the subject should listen anyway in the name of denying ignorance.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hal Turner is a racist

I would never give him a second of my time.

The police officer can kiss his career goodbye after this show.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I am sure this officer has thought of that since he is choosing Hal's venue to come out of the closet.

Everyone links themselves with a voice.........Some choose Glenn Beck, AJ, CNN, Fox News, or MSN if your really stupid......For him to choose Hal we must think his beliefs follow Hal's message.

Right or wrong about Hal......this officer has a message about a meeting with Fema.

A topic around forums that seems to keep momentum. I will give it my ear to hear his information and move to validate or debunk.......

That is what we do best here on this site..........

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentMoulder

Why would you waste precious minutes of your life reading my synopis of the show, then?

Just funning you. I never heard of this Hal guy, and I doubt I will listen, I gotta watch Hannity and prepare my snacks for South Park.

If anyone does listen, I would be happy to read your comments.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I never listen to Hal..........I have listened for 15 minutes and everything he has said is straight forward about the economy .......I have not heard one thing racist or other......He did mention he does have disturbing news and the officer is a captain of the state police.........not sure which state yet.......

Will update the info when revealed

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hal Turner, yeah the guy that believes everything he hears without any sort of basic journalistic validation.....

Remember, Dell has key loggers in their keyboards, he spoke this as truth on his show and published it. Total BS.

Engadget

This guy is not a reliable source.

delius

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by delius

As I stated most "true" information does not come from good sources......I am waiting to hear what this capt says and who he is.......

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by delius

And the main stream media does not air or print without confirmation?

Not that I am boosting Hal.........Its just a point.....

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Okay here is what was said:

The officer was a Capt of a State Police Dept in a large state. Hal would not reveal his name.

Per Hal this Capt said the senior officers met with Fema concerning events that will come in August.

The Federal Gov is broke "as we know" and the Feds are going to allow banks, insurance and other businesses to fail due to the fact that the gov can not support.

Fema informed the dept that round ups of individuals who would be considered a threat to civil unrest would be brought in.

Social Security, Welfare and other government checks would not be going out. "Thats happening now"

A voucher system would go into place for food and supplies........

A trade in your gun for a voucher would take place.

Civil Unrest is coming..............per Hal and the Capt

Well this is what was said on the program. Take the information and digest if you wish.....

Cheers

Hal also mentioned to remind everyone that the FDIC will secure your money but in the fine print they have up to 25 years to repay....

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I just think that this is all way to far fetched. If all these law enforcement people know about this FEMA plan, why hasn't anyone reported this in the MSM. Not one brave reporter?

Additionally, I have friends in law enforcement who haven't heard a thing about this.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Fema informed the dept that round ups of individuals who would be considered a threat to civil unrest would be brought in.

Did he happen to mention when the round ups were scheduled to begin? Just trying to plan my week. Thanks.

Also, I watched that Utube video on the other thread and the lady said that the whistleblower (he who must not be named) was going in to apply for a cop job, was sent to the back to await an interview, etc. If he was just hired on, how is he a captain of a state police dept. already?

rcwj75, thanks for your reassuring words. I'll take your word over anyone on Utube or Hal Turner. (Not much of a compliment, I know, but best I can do with the material I've got, k?)

Cloudsinthesky, thanks for taking the time to sum up the show for us.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by whitewave]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join