It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the NWO wants to depopulate the planet, then why raise tobacco prices?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
man it is pretty much a scam...economic issues...panic or stress ensures some tend to smoke more..so raise the prices
they do it cuz they can and figure why not...cuz they used to be like what 60 cents at some point im sure
it goes up along with everything else and eventually its just to bank off of it or eventually elimate or decrease smoking greatley
perhaps used in the media to say hey were doin this for everyones own good...or sumthin along the lines to keep people distracted or angry even

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
There's no money to be made from dead people, but DYING people can still spend money.
Thats why all the prices are rising. Wars far too quick especially nuclear war. TPTB want the environment and buildings as intact as they can, It won't cost anything to have a building ( apart from the usual , utilities etc) , but will cost to rebuild them from the ground up.
Poison the people slowly and they won't notice it till the end, before they die they'll be buying your poisons and smiling about it, even to the point of 'gasping' for a ciggie/beer/joint/car ride.
When they die all their taxes stop and their 'inheritance' passes on to the next of kin unless it goes to probate, which is why you NEVER hear adverts on TV about making a will ( if at all, you might hear one or two a year).
Governments want probate to happen, My wifes grandmother died leaving £45,000 but AFTER probate her Mother only got £6000 and the Brother got £6000, so where did the other £33,000 go to? Thats right Government.

[edit on 26/3/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
My answer has already been mentioned

I was going to say that it's because they are getting to us in so many other ways namely, drinking water and medications. I'm currently reading 'Rise of the Fourth Reich' by Jim Marrs and as I had heard all the tales before about flouride, I didn't realize the extent of the harm, levels in our water, and use in medications. Did you know that Prozac is 98% flouride!

Me and family were extreamly sick today and before I made soup for all of us, I went out and bought some bottled water. It's probably too late for me but perhaps not for my soon to be seven year old.

Another observation. To live healthy and organically is expensive, I'd dare say boarding on available to only the Elite with the current economics. I use to only by Lauras Beef - doesn't have antibiotics ect. It is now almost $7 bucks a pound! Organic veggies are more expensive ect ect

I remember seeing one ATS poster in a survival thread state they were stocking up on smokes and alcohol even though they didn't partake in either. They thought it would be good to barter with when TSHTF. They may have a very good point. Can you imagine 'The Summer of Rage' or any catastrophic event and a bunch of people having withdrawls all togeather? I once attempted to quit with a co-worker and just with the two of us riding withdrawl togeather 'bout tore each other heads off. Scary!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
i beleve smoking taxes is an insurance for the gov they know what there going to make at the end of the year and say what if we could have more smoke and grog tax is a good way to take from the lower class if you die they laugh de pop is a bonus tax money also the ritch who get cancer over can afford to add the cancer reaseach taking less strain on the poor debt to medical finace system so they really want to take your money and kill you while you stimulate the depopulisation of your brain cells thats why they add to the chems to ciggerets to kill you faster thats what they want pure tobbaco wont kill you as fast but all the added chems will get into the polymer and change your dna for you and your future children same for grog that will change the polymer effecting genes in the long term

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join