It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a real demonic possession and excorism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I just watched this episode of Paranormal state

www.surfthechannel.com...

There are times when I laughed out loud, this show is full of good editing, jerky camera angles, and spooky music to get the hackles on your neck up.

That said, the girl in this episode is obviously tormented by something. Is it psychological or is this really a demonic force that can torture someone like this?

They do have Lorraine Warren who investigated the Amytiville horror case assist in the exorcism.

Warning:kiddies might find this a bit much.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
hey the link doesn't take you to the video.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
hi Brooklyn, works for me, try goinig in through this site... then just press the play button....zazz

www.surfthechannel.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Creepy stuff for sure. I remember going to healing services and when the priest would say "In Jesus name" sometimes the people would pass out and collapse. It is called slain in the spirit. It happened to me. They would have people stand behind the person being prayed over to catch them and ease them down gently to the ground. It is a rare priest who has the gift to heal in this way.

Anyway, thanks for posting. I enjoyed it.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Pleasure.
Are you saying you were possessed?
Or just getting a spirit tune up?

Do you think this girl is unwell or possessed?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
im a big fan of PRS...they seem pretty legit go me. i think that girl is possesed for sure. that or she deserves an oscar

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dowhatyoufear3
im a big fan of PRS...they seem pretty legit go me. i think that girl is possesed for sure. that or she deserves an oscar

Its got great production value, and so they make their shows quite convincing. This girl I think suffered trauma as a child and as a result the abused 'victim' role is continuing somehow with the attacks. If you watch the first episode of this they allude to a sexual attack. I'm not saying that she did, but perhaps that's what they suggested.

I'll post the first ep of this 'possession' if anyone wants to see it.

I think more should have been investigated and counselled before continuing the 'exorcisms' there and then whilst the production crew were in town. The are so traumatic for her.
I hope she is ok now though poor thing.

top topics

join