It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL scariest dream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Amazing, when their isn't anuthing for you to say, Colonel, when all your crap is exposed as such, you come up with totally sophomoric crap. I clicked here expecting something somewhat intelligent, not something that should be simply deleted. What stupidity, "Why would we re-elect the Devil?" What assinine stupidity. You have referred to yourself as a Christian in the past, and yet you say stupid crap. Those who reflect none of God's laws you attempt to lend credance, and this man you curse.

This, as typical from you, is nothing but garbage and propaganda, fit for nothing but the trash heap. But this is my fault for clicking on a thread initiated by a blind, brainwashed, hypocritical idiot. Pardon me, I will try and not allow it to happen again. Feel free to respond as stupidly as you wish, I won't be back in this absolutley ignorant and fact-denying thread.

First of all, you're a liar---no surprise there. I honestly did wake up with that dream. Hell, when was the last time I spoke about dreams on ATS? Not my cup of tea. Furthermore, he DID say that "we'd all be dead" because I watched the "60 Minutes" interview with Bob Woodward. Go get the transcript if you don't believe me.

"Those who reflect none of God's laws you attempt to lend credance, and this man you curse."

Ah, yeahhhh? Bush is a mass murderer. A killer extraordianaire, starting out by throwin the switch in Texas and killing and maiming thousands in Iraq who did absolutely NOTHING. What's not to diss?

Look, go back to drinking your hand-stirred Kool-Aid, giving the last of your rent money to the 700 Club, and worshipping the Messiah Bush by your redneck Stonehenge, an outhouse and a car on concrete blocks.

I'm not dealing with you.

Thomas Crowne speaks with wisdom- and much intellect, that is the only reason you say " I'm not dealing with you" As rediculous as this, yet another, thread is, and given the fact that I do not ordinarily waste my time dealing with a racial and prejudicial people, as Colonel difinetively is, I will keep this direct and make my point soon.

Does this sound like anyone, that is a member here?

paranoid schizophrenia (noun) -
1. a form of schizophrenia characterized by delusions (of persecution or grandeur or jealousy); symptoms may include anger and anxiety and aloofness and doubts about gender identity; unlike other types of schizophrenia the patients are usually presentable and (if delusions are not acted on) may function in an apparently normal manner.

Bush is not the devil, man. I have a hard time with this subject, and again, from a moderator.That is what really blows me away...

Colonel, at least Bush has the balls to get elected, and then to have the courage, in the face of so much adversity, To actually GO to Irag and kick ass. And take saddam down. Who had already killed hundereds of thousands of innocents.

And all you are gonna do is cry and condemn over the web. While presenting yourself to the world as a lunatic, and a racist one at that.

And Bushs comment on history says it in all reality- we will all be dead. The stupid one was who asked such a question.I am sure of this though, as feelings go, Bush will be remembered as a President who had BALLS and did something, with action, not talk, that has freed many people. God Bless all the world's troops who have died- over 500 for us alone. God bless the hundreds of thousands who died in Iraq before we went in. God Bless all the innocents who have perished.

Instead of presenting all this ignorance- why don't you do something constructive, like sponsoring a soldier with a care package who is over there facing death so whiners like you can hide behind your walls and cry wolf while comdemning God- Fearing folks.

Brother, read the above definition carefully. And ponder deeply, while reflecting.

Especially with the "gender identity" issue...LMAO

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Journey]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   
kernal (mis-spelt on purpose)

YOU say;
"Why would you RE-ELECT the Devil?'

didnt you mean to say

"Why would you RE-ELECT the WHITE Devil?'

Is there a white politician that you do like? Or just Al Sharpton?

Is there a white person you like period? Or all whities to blame for keeping the brotha down?

Over many threads, your racism slips out word by word...
like drops of venom.

I see that your intelligent, but your lack of an open attitude to even CONSIDER other options,and the hatred in your posts leave me questioning your motives.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Look at this. Look at this. The Kool-Aid swilling repugnants are out in full force, screaming racism. Where they got race in this is beyond me but, they LOVE to include it when their Lord of the Kill, Bush, is being attacked by one of color. When I said devil I meant devil. If I wanted to say "white devil," knowing my history we all know I would've said it.

Then, they have the nerve to attack my sexual preference. Why? Does this thread have anything to do with seuxal preference? No. You wanna know why? Becuse every repugnant is an undercover butt pirate. But, so as not to out themselves from the closet, they displace their perversion onto others. I don't know why this is so but, its an obvious trend.

Then, they LIE. Bush has the GUTS to get elected? HE WAS NEVER ELECTED! HE WAS GRANTED A SEAT BY A FRAUDULENT SUPREME COURT! HOW MANY TIMES WE GOTTA COVER THIS???!

These second-rate nazi repugnants will stop at nothing to get their "agenda" across.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonelevery repugnant is an undercover butt pirate. But, so as not to out themselves from the closet, they displace their perversion onto others.

These second-rate nazi repugnants will stop at nothing to get their "agenda" across.

Why on earth are you posting this crapola? This is like a bad rendition of the jerry springer show. Just admit your topic here was a bit ridiculous, off base and without merit. Than move on, it's really not that hard to do. I'm not sure if you care or not but this is making you look like trash.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
First of all, I never really cared what a repugnant thought. Secondly, I DID have this dream. Thirdly, Bush DID say we were all gonna die in the 60 Minutes interview. Next, we WERE having a decent conversation on low level tactical nukes until TC came along a blew it up and then these imbreds came on the scene.

So, don't blame me.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Or we might just all be dead as Bush predicted.

Bush is always slipping in some prophetic crap only meant for the Fundies to get.

Like "NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND"

Come on, you know the Rapture is a Republicans wet dream. They have weapons stockpiles in their basements just in case they miss the call and have to fight the dark prince with their own Tribulation Force.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ya know, RANT, its true. I didn't pick up on the No Child LEFT BEHIND Good catch. I think this is a serious issue that needs to be discussed---the sanity of our president and if he is fit for governing America.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Becuse every repugnant is an undercover butt pirate. But, so as not to out themselves from the closet, they displace their perversion onto others.

Like your other quotes "homo" and "faggot", now I get to add "butt pirate" to the list.

Why not generalize a bit more?

I have said it before and I'll say it again...you are so far behind, you think you're in first place.

Ranting, name-calling, racist, generalizing, homophobic, hypocritic, etc... Then you start quoting the bible and now believing your dreams are prophetic.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Like your other quotes "homo" and "faggot", now I get to add "butt pirate" to the list.

Why not generalize a bit more?

I have said it before and I'll say it again...you are so far behind, you think you're in first place.

Ranting, name-calling, racist, generalizing, homophobic, hypocritic, etc...

Waitaminit. When the repugnants do itl, its ok. But, when I do it and use it against you, I'm a ranting, generalizing blah, blah, blah. DO YOU ALL SEE THE HYPOCRISY??????

Bush can call a reporter an asshole ata baseball game (remember that?) but if I do it, I'm name-calling. You see what I'm talking about?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hate is a disease, and it will evenually consume you, Colonel. I struggle to even call you by your nic, as doing so is disrespecting many people. Colonel, my ass.
You even have mods here telling you how STUPID you are acting on these forums.

And yet, you continue to make a complete fool out of yourself. I feel sorry for you, man. I hate nobody....even you. I hope you find peace and contentment, and that one day you will post here with respect and consideration to other peoples views. And earn the respect of your peers, and those that you "supposedly" moderate.

All I see you do is instigate, and your words remind of a mad little 10 year old kid.

"butt- pirate" ....you gotta serious problem that you should seek help for. I question why you are even allowed here on ATS. If I owned this board, you would be permantly banned.

I suppose that is where you are headed, look where you are now.

Seek peace, and find it, deal with others repectfully, and perhaps your opinions will be heard again.

All I read is the rantings of a complete idiot, at this time.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Just shut up. I have enough news links on this site to prove that a repugnant has a propensity for homosexuality and child molestation so I don't know what YOU'RE talking about. Just whining and complaining. That's all a repugnant can do. WAAAHHHHHH!

If YOU don't like it, tuff. Stop being nasty, depraved and perverted and I won't have to call you people nasty and depraved and perverted. Stop glorifiying the killing of other peoples in the name of JAYZUS and bringing GOOOODDDDD to the heathens and I won't have to call you murderers and blasphemers and liars.

START ACTING LIKE DECENT HUMAN BEINGS FOR FRIGGIN ONCE AND I WON'T HAVE TO COME IN HERE AND TELL YOU ABOUT YOURSELF. DON'T GET MAD AT ME FOR CALLING YOU UGLY, GET MAD AT BEING UGLY.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
DEAD AT DOVER PHOTOS HIT INTERNET; CONTROVERSY OVER SHOWING IRAQ CASUALTIES INTENSIFIES

Hundreds of photos capturing flag-draped caskets carrying dead soldiers from Iraq have hit the Internet.

The Pentagon has moved to block any and all images of the dead arriving at Dover Air Force Base in Delaware, home to the Defense Department's largest mortuary.

But in the Internet Era, information and images flow without respect to government decree.

drudgereport.com...

:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Just shut up. I have enough news links on this site to prove that a repugnant has a propensity for homosexuality and child molestation so I don't know what YOU'RE talking about. Just whining and complaining. That's all a repugnant can do. WAAAHHHHHH!

If YOU don't like it, tuff. Stop being nasty, depraved and perverted and I won't have to call you people nasty and depraved and perverted. Stop glorifiying the killing of other peoples in the name of JAYZUS and bringing GOOOODDDDD to the heathens and I won't have to call you murderers and blasphemers and liars.

START ACTING LIKE DECENT HUMAN BEINGS FOR FRIGGIN ONCE AND I WON'T HAVE TO COME IN HERE AND TELL YOU ABOUT YOURSELF. DON'T GET MAD AT ME FOR CALLING YOU UGLY, GET MAD AT BEING UGLY.

Ummm, yeah....
Talking to you is like :bnghd:

You never concede a single point and just rant and rave like a guest on Jerry Springer, insulting everyone that makes any point other than what you want to believe. You are twisted by your own agenda, but are the first to point a finger and say it's the other guy.

I personally know I have posted actual proof against your ignorance at least four times and you respond with "why are you on my jock" and then let the thread die.
Now why is that do you suppose?

As for the killing in Gods name...ok, school time for the ignorant. It has been done by every religion in every country since the beginning. You want to hang all of that on the Republican party? Riiiight!

Perhaps listen to your own advice and "just shut up" or "start acting like a decent human being". Quit whining like a child when you get schooled in the mud-pit.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The only "repugnant" here, in this thread, is you, idiot. Why don't you define the word "repugnant"- my interpretation of the word brings the definition to describe YOU .
And with all your continuous remarks concerning child molestors, queers, etc. really makes me wander about you....
If you do not like it here,in the UNITED STATES- you know where you can go- .
To all reading this thread, Deny Ignorance! And now, you got a reason to get drunk tonight, colonel.
All by yourself....

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Journey
And with all your continuous remarks concerning child molestors, queers, etc. really makes me wander about you....

I suggest for your own edification that you do a search on ATS of ALL the repugnant (republican) cirmes with news links that I have posted on ATS, including my blogs---many of which include child molestation and homosexaulity of repugnants---and then realize what "group" you're affiliated with, "Christian."

Cause I don't feel like reinventing the wheel.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

You never concede a single point.

Never to a repugnant.

insulting everyone that makes any point other than what you want to believe.

Only to a repugnant.

I personally know I have posted actual proof against your ignorance at least four times and you respond with "why are you on my jock" and then let the thread die.
Now why is that do you suppose?

WAAAAAHHHHH! The Colonel won't pay attention to me! TEACHER! Grow the "f" up.

As for the killing in Gods name...ok, school time for the ignorant. It has been done by every religion in every country since the beginning. You want to hang all of that on the Republican party? Riiiight!

So because everyone else did it in the before 18th Century makes it right, right? And you wonder why I don't bother with you.

Perhaps listen to your own advice and "just shut up" or "start acting like a decent human being". Quit whining like a child when you get schooled in the mud-pit.

Yeah, that should learn 'em. Hmm! Gimme a break. DId you take a gander at those pictures. I see you don't mention them....

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Colonel]

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I think that is more of an honor than disrespect. How could the pictures be disrespectful to the families, no one knows who is who. I also think it serves as a wake-up call to those who think the killing machine is doing a great and wonderful job. The american people *need* to know that the casualties are indeed quite real, not just some abstract number from military logistics.
I also fail to see how any of colonel's remarks have been racist on this particualar thread. He just told it like it is. period. However I do have a hunch where some people who are used to lableling can easily confuse a phrase and rearrange it in their tiny minds to being racist. Anyone who does that is a sad little sod indeed!
hint:Rednecks come in all flavors, it's all in environmental adaptation.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well said. I really don't know why these repugnants call me racist. Its kinda like the pot calling the kettle blac--except I'm not a racist. I can't be. In fact, if they could I bet these guys would lynch me to the nearest tree for just telling it like it is and say, "We finally got the Colonel."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join