It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Higher Self Says Start A Line, Start A Line

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
In these times of impending problems and lines around the world, I thought I would make a small video about how a persons Higher Self Intuition will trump many things, and in this case a frustrating situation of being in a gridlocked airport during an Air Strike.

As many people have said, our attitude will effect our personal outcomes in these uncertain times.

I thought I would give a true story, well I am hoping it was 250 people, but it was ALOT of people. I lost track after 175 or so, but regardless of that minor detail, I hope you keep this in mind should you find yourself in a frustrating situation, keep the faith.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

I completely agree that our attitude effects our personal outcome. I used to get angry at red traffic lights when I as driving my car but then I realized that the red light was simply being a red light. No matter how angry I got at the red light, it did not change what it was or the time it took to change to green - but thing it did change was my journey from A to B, the mood I would be in once I arrived, which would ultimately change my overall experience and the way I connected with the people around me.. and so on, and so on, and so on.

After examining my reactions one day, I learned to just let the red light be the red light. I know, it's a small thing but when I practiced the philosophy in other parts of my life, it made a radical difference across the board. A very positive transformation.

IRM

[edit on 24/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Great story! I follow my gut most of the time, as well. It always amazes me how well things turn out when you just .... listen .......

One of my best stories includes an airplane, too. Way back when, I got married at a young age and moved to Hawaii. I'd been married and living over there for a year when my mom called and said I should come home because my grandfather was going to pass away soon.. So I took time off work and told my college professor's I'd be back in 2 weeks.

The trip was okay, grandpa passed with us all around, we had the funeral and I took my connecting flight from San Diego to LAX. As I was boarding my plane in LA for HI, I walked through the hatch door just inside the plane, looked at all the seats and the people, and POW ... a feeling of "turn around and get off this plane"... so, I did. I turned around and got off.

Needless to say, many people were very unhappy with me... but I didn't care, I knew it was right. Eventually I did a long distance divorce, and met and married the father of my two beautiful girls. That marriage didn't last either, but these two girls are the reason I got off that plane... I just know it. They are very special in many ways and they were meant to be here ... through me.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
ventually I did a long distance divorce, and met and married the father of my two beautiful girls. That marriage didn't last either, but these two girls are the reason I got off that plane... I just know it. They

This story sounds great, but did you meet your new partner when you got off the plane, I am hanging here with trying to put it all together! :-)

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Ah, that would have been a great(er) story, if I'd just bumped into my new husband right there at the airport!

No, that was about a month later after I had settled back in at home and gotten a job. He was a co-worker ... funny though, the 'coincidences' didn't end there either!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
AWESOME video!

im really beginning to enjoy this guys 'operating memorandums'.

One always will wait in line.

patience is a virtue.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by survival
im really beginning to enjoy this guys 'operating memorandums'.

Thanks, it has taken me many years of crazy behavior to be crazy.

new topics

top topics

join