It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanoid scull on Mars resembles one on Moon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
In another thread here, i just cant remember witch, there was a link to an interesting picture of an crater taken on the Apollo 17 mission. Ok, i know Phage is gonna rip me a new one on this, but just see for yourselves on the links provided. In the first link, the pic from the Moon, and look to the lower right side, im talking all the way lower, you will see a "rock" with shadow beaming from it, look closely, and then compare it to the second link.

Link 1

Link 2

And, notice the shadow above it, its like a sharp edged diamond triangle.

If this already has been posted, i ask mod to delete this post.

[edit on 23/3/09 by BenDozer]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BenDozer

i just cant remember witch

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00504886af74.jpg[/atsimg]

Multiple Skull Threads

And yes, J.P. think there was war on that planet at one time...

Maybe, maybe not...until he releases his "proof", we will have to wait on the edge of our seats...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm assuming you're talking about these two.
Well the first does seem like a weird skull but the second one looks like a rock to me. If I squint my eyes I see Godzilla peaking its head out of the soil.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/811401cb245e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35edf49e8769.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ah, hehe..thanks, my spelling is crap, i know.

And thanks 4 those links, will check them out, i knew i were not the(only) one to point to the similarity of sculls embedded in the floating entities out there

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Slayer69; yes, but if you reverse one of the images horizontaly, and maybe superimpose it on the other, you see what i mean. Its like the same "stormtrooper helmet" look. Or am i just delerious?

Editet for thanking Slayer69 for the embedded images

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenDozer
Slayer69; yes, but if you reverse one of the images horizontaly, and maybe superimpose it on the other, you see what i mean. Or am i just delerious?

It's a rock that looks like Godzilla.

I'm sorry that's all I see

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35edf49e8769.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d87d9374991a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Ok, i know Phage is gonna rip me a new one on this

Pfft - Who cares what he/she thinks - don't be put off by these 'types'. Just put them on ignore like the rest of us, and you'll do fine
Don't ever hold your questions due to hard head net bullies. That's just what they do.

Great finds (that have been spoken about before) but it's always great to see a new face pop up and ask about their find.

Looks weird to me - The Mars one looks like the head of a statue. The moon one (which I think is a fake moon landing pic) could be the head of a dummy that they used for nuke testing in the 50s - and the part of the fill of the 'crater' that inadvertently made its way in there (bulldozer anyone?)

What do you think of the face on Mars?

wZn

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Dammit, i cant see Godzilla, i wish i did, but i dont. OK, how about flip the the first image in your post(1.st) to the left, then shrink it a bit and then project it to the latter image?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Dammit, i cant see Godzilla, i wish i did, but i dont. OK,

Calm down it could be a reptilian for all we know. "If" There was a war of the worlds they could be two different species!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Ok, i know Phage is gonna rip me a new one on this

Pfft - Who cares what he/she thinks - don't be put off by these 'types'. Just put them on ignore like the rest of us, and you'll do fine
Don't ever hold your questions due to hard head net bullies. That's just what they do.

Great finds (that have been spoken about before) but it's always great to see a new face pop up and ask about their find.

Looks weird to me - The Mars one looks like the head of a statue. The moon one (which I think is a fake moon landing pic) could be the head of a dummy that they used for nuke testing in the 50s - and the part of the fill of the 'crater' that inadvertently made its way in there (bulldozer anyone?)

What do you think of the face on Mars?

wZn

Big quote, probably will get edited
..ehm, not that big after all(im new, bare with me)

Anyways, i will always appreciate the ones like Phage, he/she has very good points and facts, and they make me want to prove the opposite even harder. We need skeptics, without them, it would not be a challenge, it would all just be us typing what we want without a fight.

And the face of mars is..well, i have always been interested in this, but it has changed, and it seems like the better resolution we get of it, the explanations of its origin/what it is, goes in various directions.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
the mars picture looks like a skull with shoulderpads on. maybe someone from the detriot lions rushed for a touchdown and never stopped until he hit mars. that'd set a record for sure. that's like what, 150million mile rush? that's gotta be worth a spot on ATS.

reminds me of the farside picture with a '57 chevy crashd into the moon with skeletons in the seats and a flag sticking out that says "happy new year 1961" or something.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I agree..
Phage really does make some really good points..
if hes not on the pay-roll.. he shoul;d be..

and I also agree with the war.. they surely have wars over their
energy source... just like the moron humans do.. :-p

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
And again, i would, since i cant with present decent software installed compare the 2 objects in question with one another. Anyone plese align them, that would be mirroring preferably the Mars scull to align with the moon..scull.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
if you scan through these pictures at the NASA site you will note that some type of blurring program was used. They blurred out the center portion of the pictures.

You can note this since the fringes are crisp clear while the center has been 'fogged' the difference is obvious.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Zorgon has a good collection of anomaly's in shorty crater

www.thelivingmoon.com...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

this one from Apollo 16 is super strange

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
AS16-116-18603HR
comes up with this image from NASA www.hq.nasa.gov...

So are they telling us zorgon got the frame number wrong?

Hmmm
Something's up there...

edit to add note the page number on this pic - 33 no less

wZn

[edit on 23-3-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

So are they telling us zorgon got the frame number wrong?

Hmmm
Something's up there...

It seems he did. If you examine the link for the image that zorgon posted on his page you will see that links to a different image.

Image Credit: NASA/JPL Click Photo for full size Image

Something's fishy alright and it isn't NASA. Zorgon just needs a new webmaster.

[edit on 3/23/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ok. but still, cant anyone just align the 2 photos, maybe put them in a 2 frame window and compare? Or im the only one who seem to see the resemblamce of the 2?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BenDozer

I unmask Nasa images. I could have shown you the faces that you saw in positive images,but so can 99% of others.I'm the 1 % who uses Negative images to fin 20 times more faces than anyone else. That sea of faces you found is representative of an unsolved mystery since the 1960's. None of these faces are as human as you or I.The Mars pic you cited is the skull of a humanesque dragon species on Mars that probably has chin horns like a bull,but below the jawline and uses them to dig and fight,having a serpent body.You don't see a skeleton with that thick heavy skull,do you? Here is a very miniaturized live sleek small modern relative.Pardon the blotted background and photo-manipulation I had to use to separate it from background,since NASA doesn't want it seen and hides it in plain sight.
Very few of you would even bother to spend hours finding such hard -to-spot details from rubble.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Consider: A skull (or a face) is what... a few holes on a round surface?

This is hardly something that is uncommon on rocks, which often are round in shape, due to weathering. Rocks with holes are very common. So while you may jump to the conclusion it's a skull, I still just see rocks.

If NASA was 'hiding' something, you'd never see it. They would not post the pictures. Your mind just wants to see faces everywhere. And since that's such an easy, simple shape to find, you do see them everywhere.

Rocks, rocks, and more rocks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join