It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bailed-out JP Morgan moves forward with $120 million jet buys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Bailed-out JP Morgan buying $120 million private jets...

rawstory.com

Public relations doesn't appear to be the financial sector's forte these days.

JP Morgan Chase, fresh from a $25 billion government bailout, is purportedly moving forward with the purchase of two luxury corporate jets with a $120 million pricetag, along with an $18 million renovation at Westchester Airport outside New York City.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-3-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Not too much to say about this one .... am i surprised? not at all ... am i let down that they're still able to do this with taxpayers money? yes .... i just don't understand it ... shouldn't they be using the money for other more important things? haha i guess my definition and their definition of important are two different things ... who knows? what are your thoughts?

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
When they release some sort of pandemic disease there will be lots of jobs for everyone. Then all of our unemployment problems will be solved. Thats when you bring out the alien technology to calm and comfort those who survive the virus.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I can't really blame them. I put the blame on those who GAVE them the bail out money in the first place. Why should the bailed out companies straighten up when they keep getting bailed out? Where's the incentive?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What most do not realize is all the jobs those jet create.

Because of all the negative response to private jets the last 6 months, about 3000 people just in Wichita, KS have lost their aircraft jobs.
And those are good paying jobs.

top topics

join