It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear on Coast to Coast AM 3/23/09

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Actually the Grey's are within the Moon and yes SOULS are recycled when they need to be recycled to any location in the Universe that needs help at some time and in some way.

The Soul within me has been recycled here (I agreed to help you people??????) this human race when the time comes. It's coming and it isn't going to be pretty!

How I sincerly hope you're kidding. . ? If you are having a laugh, okay, if you're not, please get some help!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

Originally posted by observe50
Actually the Grey's are within the Moon and yes SOULS are recycled when they need to be recycled to any location in the Universe that needs help at some time and in some way.

The Soul within me has been recycled here (I agreed to help you people??????) this human race when the time comes. It's coming and it isn't going to be pretty!

How I sincerly hope you're kidding. . ? If you are having a laugh, okay, if you're not, please get some help!

You cannot tell that person that as how would you know either, the is a dsicussion board, where people throw there ideas out.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

You cannot tell that person that as how would you know either, the is a dsicussion board, where people throw there ideas out.

Oh please! You're right about this being a discussion board but for the love of god lets keep the discussion sane and real. There is no evidence that there are greys (?) living in the moon or that souls are processed on the moon.
If you believe it then I have some pixie dust you may be interested in purchasing?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join