It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 11 Recordings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hello all, This is my frist post and first time joining the ATS site. I was wondering if there are any actual audio recordings of the apollo 11 transmission that the astronauts where being watched and knew about the ships on the other side of craters.

Here is the Text version of the conversation but I would love to hear the audio version. Also are there any other audio cases of this type of stuff happening?

What was it, what the hell was it? That's all I want to know....
These. . . (garbled) . . .babies were huge, sir, they were enormous....
No, No, that's just field distortion....
Oh, God, you wouldn't believe it....
What...what...what the hell's going on? Whatsa matter with you guys . . . ?
They're here, under the surface....
What's there.. .malfunction. . .Mission Control calling Apollo 11....
Roger, we're here, all three of us, but we've found some visitors....
Yeah, they've been here for quite a while judging by the installations....
Mission control, repeat last message....
I'm telling you, there are other spacecraft out there. They're lined up in ranks on the far side of the crater edge....
Repeat, repeat....
Let's get that orbit scanned and head home....
In 625 to the fifth, auto-relays set...My hands are shaking so bad....
Film...yes, the damned cameras were clicking away from up here...
Did you fellows get anything?
Had no film left by the time. . . (garbled) . . . three shots of the saucers, or whatever they were. . .may have fogged the film.
Mission Control, this is Mission Control...are you under way, repeat, are you under way? What's this uproar about UFOs? Over.
They're set up down there...they're on the moon... watching us....
The mirrors, the mirrors . . . you set them up, didn't you?
Yes, the mirrors are all in place. But whatever built those spacecraft will probably come over and pull 'em all out by the roots tomorrow....

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Hmmm.Very weird i`ve read this in another topic.NASA didn`t tell us what really was there!BUt i remember hearing this from my Grandma.Very awkward indeed

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
And where exactly did this so-called transcript come from? Sounds fake to me.

If someone really had audio of them saying all of that stuff then it would be the biggest news ever.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
NASA has a webpage where you can find both Onboard Voice Transcription-Command Module, Mission Commentary Transcript and Technical Air-to-Ground Voice Transcription from the Apollo 11 mission.

You can also find transcripts from all the other Apollo missions here:

www.jsc.nasa.gov...

Happy reading, and go see for yourself if you can find the conversation mentioned in the OP anywhere in the Apollo 11 transcripts.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Without wishing to sound like too much of a curmudgeon, there's already a current and still running thread aboutthese recordings and transcriptions as well as others from various other space programmes.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
See back then they probably were not expecting to run in to many UFO's or anything during the trips so when they first ran in to one they didn't know how to react , today they would be trained not to get exited and learn to use codewords better. I bet they ran in to loads of Aliens and UFOs on their endeavors.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yeah they didn`t expect to bump into aliens i mean who knew that there were aliens on the moon,And i guess they weren`t prepared to see them yet..

new topics

top topics

join