It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained :Soaking Wet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Hey myth i answered your question, can't wait to hear your theory!!

Cherry

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Any chance your dog or cat peed on the bed in the night? Sometimes when animals are po'd they will pee in your bed.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Nah i don't own animals lol. Good thought anyway!!

Cheryy

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Any chance your partner was sleep walking.
And urinated on you or poured water in the bed?
Or you got up and poured water in the bed?
I don't mean to sound disgusting, but stranger things have happened.
Some people in there sleep have gone driving in there cars.
Some have got up and started hosing things with the hose, and put it all back and went back to sleep and there house was almost flooded.
Without ever noticing it.
And then in the morning when they saw it they started calling plumbers

Some have even done violence in there sleep, with absolutely no memory of it.
Ive watched a few documentary's on sleep walking, and its a very serious and dangerous thing.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by BorgHoffen]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BorgHoffen

No, it didn't smell, so i have completely rulled out wetting the bed (in that sense). I've seen doco's about sleep walking and living as well, and it may have happened. I just find it interesting that it's only started now, and nothing has happened like that since. Thanks alot for your input. I'm going to try and film one night to see if either of us do anything weird.

Cherry

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CherryDuck

This actually happened to me 2 nights ago (I think 2 nights ago?).. really freaky to read your story..

We sleep with the windows open and it's usually in the low 50's in the room and I woke up from a sound sleep literally drenched, only my back (sleepin on my side), it reminded me of when I would play hockey and afterward being soaked through and such.

Asked the woman in the mornin if it was hot in the room and she looked at me like I was a moron. Maybe it was a bad dream I don't remember, who knows..

[edit on 3/23/2009 by Rockpuck]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherryDuck
reply to post by BorgHoffen

No, it didn't smell, so i have completely rulled out wetting the bed (in that sense). I've seen doco's about sleep walking and living as well, and it may have happened. I just find it interesting that it's only started now, and nothing has happened like that since. Thanks alot for your input. I'm going to try and film one night to see if either of us do anything weird.

Cherry

You should setup a motion detector activated camera.
That starts recording when motion is detected.
This way you don't need lots of storage space on tape or flash or hard drive.
For it to be dripping through the mattress, that's alot of water.
You need to check this out asap, as it can be very dangerous.
You could get up and turn on the gas or anything.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Very crazy. I had this incident happen to me last night. Was a very vivid dream where I had no control of things spiraling out of my grasp. Anyways, I woke myself to find sweat poring from my chest. Could feel it trickling as I sat up. Anyways, my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Night Sweats

Doctors in primary care fields of medicine often hear their patients complain of night sweats. Night sweats refer to any excess sweating occurring during the night. However, if your bedroom is unusually hot or you are using too many bedclothes, you may begin to sweat during sleep - and this is normal. In order to distinguish night sweats that arise from medical causes from those that occur because one's surroundings are too warm, doctors generally refer to true night sweats as severe hot flashes occurring at night that can drench sleepwear and sheets, which are not related to an overheated environment.

In one study of 2267 patients visiting a primary care physician, 41% reported experiencing night sweats during the previous month, so the perception of excessive sweating at night is fairly common. It is important to note that flushing (a warmth and redness of the face or trunk) may also be hard to distinguish from true night sweats.

Source : MedicineNet.Com

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
To the OP:

Interesting. I'll tell you what little I know of these things...

I believe perfectly clear urine is a sign of good health. Yellow urine usually means you are high in vitamin C. The fact that you thought of it as urine, which is really the only logical thing that could have happened seeing as how you described the situation, it may simply be a very good sign of things to come.

Clear urine usually means good health, in other words there are no major impurities in your body. Most of the time my urine is perfectly clear and I take all kinds of supplements. One of them contains a good dose of vitamin C... so I wouldn't really worry about the experience seeing as how you were not harmed and where in a good enough mental state to post a message on the internet describing your situation.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CherryDuck

Well, this is a very odd occurence. I doubt it was night sweats, since you were not dreaming that knocks, my original theory out the door. But you stated that you did not dream that night, which could have been a clue. I am at a loss. I thought it was something else, but all your answers were not what I expected. Was it natural? Maybe. Was it super natural? Maybe.

However, if it has happened or if it does happen again let me know. So I can investigate further. But if it does happen again,I would say to go and seek a doctor, for his opinion. Very odd. I do not have an answer, I am sorry.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

That's alright myth, thanks for trying anyway. I reckon if it does happen again i'll grab a sample of the liquid (lol) and find out what it is!!! It hasn't happened since, so that's a relief. It's interesting to read other people have had the same experience.

Thanks so much everyone for your ideas and help!!

Cherry

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CherryDuck

I’m new to this... but I saw this post and wanted to find out if you figured anything out? The other night I woke up soaked. Not urine. My clothes on top and bottom completely soaked. My husband said I was saying there was a rip in the universe and saw some weird light. I was so confused. It was more like a dream and I barely could remember it in the morning... just the soaking wet clothes and my husband thinking I was nuts... but couldn’t explain why I was soaking wet... I can’t find anything about it, but am freaking out a little

top topics

<< 1   >>

join