It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liesure Suit Larry Silverstein - demands his share of the free cash from WDC>>>

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
www.marketwatch.com...

What a slime ball, gee anyone have a rolaids, reading this just gave me gas.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

I read the article.

What struck me about it is the fact that it seems to be common knowledge in financial circles and among truthers here that . . .

Silverstein had planned to finance his three buildings via insurance proceeds from the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, government-subsidized bonds, and commitments from the Port Authority and from New York City to occupy some space, the Journal reported.

. . . but nowhere else have people figured that out!?!?!?!?

This and the suit against the airlines are great for Lurid Larry's image. I hope he keeps doing stuff like this. I'm curious to ascertain where the American public's gag reflex is, if they have one.

Edit: To remove unwarranted slam on the Israelis. (Not that they don't deserve to be slammed occasionally.)

[edit on 23-3-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by BornPatriot

I read the article.

What struck me about it is the fact that it seems to be common knowledge in financial circles and among truthers here that . . .

Silverstein had planned to finance his three buildings via insurance proceeds from the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, government-subsidized bonds, and commitments from the Port Authority and from New York City to occupy some space, the Journal reported.

. . . but nowhere else have people figured that out!?!?!?!?

Apparently, you think it odd that Silverstein was entitled to the insurance proceeds for which he paid the premiums.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Yes that is correct.

I like many, if not all in the 9/11 truth movement, suspect that Mr. Silverstein was actually in on a plot to bring the WTC down on purpose.

We think that in addition to wrecking the US economy and starting a massive war crime in Iraq, the Bush administration were up to criminal skullduggery in NYC on 9/11. We think that Silverstein was in on it.

It is extremely odd to me how in the aftermath of the agony of New York, one guy is racing his wheelbarrow from lawsuit to lawsuit trying to collect a boatload of money.

Did you know that simply paying insurance premiums does not entitle one to collect on insurance claims? People who pay and make claims fail to collect all the time. That is due to the number one problem in the insurance industry: fraud.

Back where I used to live in the boondocks of eastern Canada, there was a restaurant that used to burn down every couple of years and come back bigger and better each time. It was a local joke.

Everyone knew that insurance fraud was going on. It was a lot easier to pull that stuff back then. Nowadays bloodhounds in the police and fire departments put your butt right into a sling if you try that kind of thing.

Except of course if the fix is in, in some sort of way.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by ipsedixit]

new topics

top topics

join