It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monday "how will bank stocks react to Geithner plan"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

indeed it looks like we may see the biggest rally since oct/nov on this news.

Heeeyyyy I said that. *pats self on the back*

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
So, the problem is fixed? I can go tell my employer to re-hire the 40%+ of our workforce back? Cool.

Am I being sarcastic? You bet.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
rally we will/are but we will retest lows in the late summer IMO good shorting opp in may ( i had a post on this a month ago but it was locked )

it will be interesting to find out what the minimum bids acceptable to the banks on the stinkin trenches of assets will be.....how many cents on the $

i don't see away the banks can get screwed in this so long as they can write a minimum bid down that they would accept....so the question will be how much crap is cleared away.......and we already know the taxpayer is getting reamed and badly for every % of crap cleared away....it's just how much crap will be bidded on....

is this a last ditch effort by the U.S govt and financial system to save their power /money generating cashcow.......and could this be counter intuitive to a NWO.....like the IMF seems to suggest when they say ................

we could either set up a new international system .........or try to salvage the old one and create more pain...Hmmm

the one thing spooking investors would be a LACK OF a Clause in any bidding contract that fails to mention that the gov't can't change their mind half way thru and install a large tax on any private investor profits....that would be a riot lol

[edit on 23-3-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
First post, so be gentle...

Take a look at this guys "white board" analysis of the Geithner plan. Part II makes it especially clear how big banks may benefit, most probably at the tax payers expense!

Geithner Plan (part I)

Geithner Plan (part II)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join