It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 facts even Alex Jones doesn't discuss...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hmmm, what was in that other 36 THOUSAND square feet?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
O.K., I couldn't resist checking your link after my last post. They have indeed omitted reference to CNN's occupancy---cool!! We're definitely on to them now.

Here's the deal. Each floor has 40,000 SF of leaseable space. In your link you can see several companies where the entire 40,000 SF of a given floor is leased to one company. The five NY area TV stations that had Floor 110 leased only rented 3200 SF cumulatively--small maintenance offices, I gather. My list still shows CNN as the occupant of the rest of that footage, just as I have maintained all day in the posts you keep deleting and moving.

gotya!!

Why don't you just scan these docments and post them here for everyone to see? Otherwise, it is just words with NOTHING to back them up. At least skeptic overlord provided a link.

[Edited on 4-21-2004 by nyarlathotep]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Jeeze, this is like a website I came across. Had a picture of Area 51 with an empty runway. The website was about how obviously we'd developed cloaking technology. Look! It's not there!

SkepticOverlord, I'm sorry about your loss. Keep up the skepticism!

mepatriot, you said there was more. Your CNN conspiracy has pretty well been debunked by SO. Using the "Look, it's not there, so it must be true!" arguement does not work when you're posting in a forum where people do TONS of research into the theories presented here and the theories of their own. Your second point was interesting, and I'll be looking into that.

So far in my investigation into these 9-11 conspiracies, I've run into a lot of heresay and streches. A lot of "Where most likely"s and "Was probably"s. There are very few verifiable facts that are verifiable through other sources then conspiracy sites. I've sent some documents aware gave me to my grandfather. I told him that if he sees a plausable case, please make it known to Mr. Henry Hyde, who is, in my opinion, a stand up politician who follows his values, rather then his party. I, too, am going through them, and though they are convincing, the author being very articulate, and presenting fact after fact, these facts have been very hard to verify. It almost seems to me that every conspiracy theory finally got a chance to air it's self when the world trade center collapsed,

This is understandable, however. The World Trade Center coming down was devistating. I was horrified, this kind of attack can't happen to America. I'm sure a lot of people felt the same way. A natural recourse would be, for people who believe the government is out to get them, instead of serve them, would be to assume the government had to be behind it. They may think, "there's no way an attack of that scale could hit our country without the government's knowlege, or even participation." The only problem with going into a criminal investigation with that mentality, is you WILL find what you're looking for. If you set out to prove anything, anything you will be able to find evidence supporting it.

Another problem with the 9-11 conspiracists is that they no longer, if they ever, trust the government, and as a result, the media. So any information coming from those sources is immediately debunked as lies and cover-ups. Those of us who do not feel this way are not afraid to investigate into the possibility. If there is a conspiracy, a cover up, I don't believe it would permiate our entire government. It's too big, there would be too many leaks. It would only be individuals who would be in on it.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Bush Read a Goat Story to Children whilst 2,792 lives were being sacrified. The fourth plane left Bush Exposed.

I find mepatriots note that the occupancy on the floor in question is not listed an interesting one, and i'd love to see his copy against the copy linked to in here.

Project for the New American Century explains the need for a pearl harbour event (1997).

The Grand Chessboard (1997) states that American Primacy Policies for the middle east start in Iraq.

11 of the Hijackers have been found Alive.

The first cost of War is the truth.

Don't be deceived by the looking glass, it's looking straight at you.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

JJ said this
Another problem with the 9-11 conspiracists is that they no longer, if they ever, trust the government, and as a result, the media. So any information coming from those sources is immediately debunked as lies and cover-ups.

I hear loud and clear what you are saying here. Except, i DID trust the government and the media. I have never been to a conspiracy board until you guys first saw me here. I stumbled onto the entire 911 thing by chance one night while surfing. Saw a little sidestory on a news site "Woman suing president for rico".
Well, i thought that was odd first of all, some fool trying to sue the pres (at the time i was all for Bush, loved what he had done in Afgan and Iraq, LOVED IT) I thought she was a fool, but i found it odd that i had not heard of it before.
So i researched her case, and what she was claiming, and it sounded LUDICROUS. But the more research i did, the more the official story fell apart, and the more the official story fell apart the harder i tried to prove it.
It blew my mind, about a week into it, many sleepless hours and hundreds of articles later, and i broke down.
Our own (v) gov did this (c) to us!
I did not want to beleive it. I couldnt beleive it.
But the facts do not lie.
I have no shame in telling you i knelt and prayed that night, for the first time in a looong time.
I also cried.
I was hurt, and scared, and angry all at once.
It just cant be true.
But it is. So here i am, six months later, saying things i never thought i would say to people i dont even know.

JJ said this too
If there is a conspiracy, a cover up, I don't believe it would permiate our entire government. It's too big, there would be too many leaks. It would only be individuals who would be in on it.
There is a conspiracy as you will see, too many unanswered questions, too many flaws with the official story. It is BIG, but does not include every person in the gov. It is the military industrial complex that President Eisenhower spoke of. He wasnt just spouting crap, HE WAS WARNING US. Do you think he would use his last chance EVER to address the nation and just chit chat? He was very serious.

President Dwight Eisenhower said this
The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exsists and will persis

Im not sure who all is to blame, but it goes all the way to the top. When you think of the implications there, that the entire administration is (could be?) corrupt beyond redemption, is it really that hard to see how they have kept it a secret?
Once the deed was done it was like lighting a fuse. There was no turning back for anyone. Even IF an innocent congressmen found out they would have no choice but to shut up and play along. Could they really go public? Think about it, what could they do, have a big press conference? Tell the people? How would that go...."America, umm, members within our own gov did this horrible thing to help further their plan to rule the world, but everything is ok now, we have removed the guilty party and we're not gonna kill any more of you civilians" ??
Nope, this is and must be a grass roots movement, out of neccesity.

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by aware]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot Boy am I glad you picked this fight.
Excuse me, but you picked the "fight" by coming here and spreading the disease of inane conspiracy tripe otherwise known as ignorance within our fine community devoted to finding the truth. Your methods and style are what is wrong with 99% of the conspiracy topics and research on the Internet today, you ignore facts that contradict you thin story. You then attempt to call those with real facts and real research "disbelievers" or "disinformationists" because they are debunking poor you. Since you choose to embrace ignorance and deny facts, here is a screen shot of the link: Now, if you do a little more research, real research, you'll find out that 110th floor of the North Tower was used by several television companies on and off ever since the opening of the building. The list you see here, are broadcasters, because, right above the 110th floor were... huh, broadcast antennas. www.foxnews.com... � The 360-foot television mast atop One World Trade Center supports 10 main television antennas, numerous auxiliary antennas and a master FM antenna. Transmissions from the mast began in June, 1980. Ten television stations in the metropolitan area, including all the major networks, broadcast from the mast. In addition, six stations broadcast high-definition, digital television from the World Trade Center. You sir, have brought the worst of Internet "conspiracy theory" disinformation to our community. Over the years of watching and contributing to various aspects of "alternative topic" research and discussion such as political scandals, extraterrestrials, conspiracies, and more, I've witnessed the Internet be the worst-possible thing ever to happen to these topics. Any immature brat can get a website and cobble together a loose collection of lies, call them facts, and spread their disinformation disguised as "facts" to the world. The majority of this community aspire to a much higher standard of truth and reality. We understand that rigorous questioning, relentless analysis, and multiple layers of fact-checking are our true weapons for denying the type of ignorance you would wish to disseminate. When we show you for what you are (at best a misinformed and confused person, at worst a fraud with an agenda) you have two options: 1- Apologize for your factual errors and return to your research before posting more on the subject 2- Move on and find some other website to pester with your fabrications

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
In this post, www.abovetopsecret.com... , we see our metapatriot say this:

How many times do you have to catch someone in a lie before they become a liar??
And over here, www.abovetopsecret.com... , he does indeed say this:

2> I have the occupant lists by corporation by floor number for all of the floors of the WTC towers as of 9/11/01. The 110th floor of the North Tower housed the CNN headquarters. I also have the complete lists of all the missing and dead by floor, by corporation. Everyone else from impact point up in the North Tower is listed as missing or dead, BUT NOT A SINGLE CNN EMPLOYEE IS ON THAT LIST!
Now, since we've already pointed out that the CNN Headquarters are in Atlanta, we now know that this mepatriot person is attempting to use sensationalization and disinformation to pass off his poorly researched conspiracy theories on people who don't pay attention. S.J.M., we know you. We've seen your type here before. So... how many times do we need to point out your lies before... well... you know. [Edited on 21-4-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
His intro post said it all. ase closed.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Mepatriot,
Perhaps hearing this from somone else will make you more able to accept it.

Research your topic before you post to this site.

I am not sure why you seem to have a problem with that. You have been caught either a)lieing to us or b)just being ignorant.

Either way I, personally, am getting sick and tired of you posting the same thing in different ways. You waste my time, and make my head hurt with your posts.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Cool, by the way, Night rider was funny, I missed it till you said something.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Cool, by the way, Night rider was funny, I missed it till you said something.

Thanks, like I said I was surprised that no one else mentioned it.

Doesn't anyone else remember the 80's TV trivia?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
*sighs* 80s TV...so much i missed, why was i born in 86
, did anyone read that post by mepatriot about America adoptting the Euro

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I do not have a scanner, but I will eventually scan the hard copy showing CNN as the tenant of the 110th floor when I can get to one.

The website which displayed that has been updated, and no longer shows what I have here, with "CNN"
next to an entry for the 110th floor, but it was at:

www.siliconvalley.com/docs/news/tech/051991.htm

CNN can be found listed as a tenant of the North Tower without the floor number listed at:

www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/nation/articles/tower1.html

You are definitely going to lose this argument skepticoverlord and banshee. Are you sure you don't want to take back your rude insinuations about me now, before all your credibility is soon shattered?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot

You are definitely going to lose this argument skepticoverlord and banshee. Are you sure you don't want to take back your rude insinuations about me now, before all your credibility is soon shattered?

Do you have a web site for FLAG? I am really intrested in it.

I think, you sir will lose.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Mepatriot,

The simple fact of the matter is, irrespective of whether you actually have these documents, and regardless of whether you can prove them genuine, that until you produce them HERE, not on CNN, you will not be taken seriously.

Remember, you have been a member here for less than a month. Don't go making (any more of) a prize twat out of yourself without first showing even a modicum of factual evidence.

So, over to you. I believe you can have pages scanned in certain shops for as little as a few pence each. Surely this paltry sum will not stand in your way of exposing perhaps the greatest conspiracy of all time....

Over to you, my friend.

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by benjj]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot You are definitely going to lose this argument skepticoverlord and banshee. Are you sure you don't want to take back your rude insinuations about me now, before all your credibility is soon shattered?
What about your lie that CNN Headquarters were on the 110th floor? When one "fact" crumbles... the rest are waiting to fall.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot CNN can be found listed as a tenant of the North Tower without the floor number listed at: www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/nation/articles/tower1.html
Screen shot: This hardly supprts your repeated lie that CNN Headquarters were on the 110th floor of the North Tower.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
mepatriot is correct about CNN being on the 110th floor.

Confirmation: www.usatoday.com...

SkepticOverlord, are you being serious about the 'HQ'? It seems like an honest mistake to me. CNN had an office on the 110th floor. You really should check a few things out before calling someone a liar.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin SkepticOverlord, are you being serious about the 'HQ'? It seems like an honest mistake to me.
www.abovetopsecret.com... Read up in the thread... he did claim that CNN HQ was on the 110th floor.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Read up in the thread... he did claim that CNN HQ was on the 110th floor.

Yes, and I said it seems like an honest mistake to me. So far, mepatriot is correct about CNN having an office on the 110th floor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join