It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New release of UFO files in UK - March 2009

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0010110011101

Originally posted by uknumpty
Today's London Telegraph reporting a picture of strange lights over London in the day

UFOs photographed over London

Strange shapes have been photographed hovering over London leading to speculation they could be UFOs.

Can someone who's in the know when it comes to examining photos tell us if that is a hoax please?

2nd

could very well be the reflection of his ceiling lights off a window.....he could be lying as to where he was when he filmed it.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RE2505
I was looking forward to reading through the information supplied, The first thing I came across was the "Banana Alien" sketch. I'm still laughing while typing this.

Haven't you heard of the 'killer banana aliens' these type of beings are deadly, they lie down and wait for you to walk over them and then ''whoop' your on the floor bang your head unconscious ready for them to abduct you.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Looks like the government is going to finally come out and admit extra-terrestrials are visting the Earth. Looks like a slow disclosure indeed, with the conclusion being admittance of extra-terrestrials by all governments. I guess 70+ years of experimentation with anti-gravity is not making much progress? Just my guess. The implications of this are going to be huge, for just about anything you can think of... especially religion. It will be interesting to see how the governments' handle this... If this is a disclosure.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Based on previous releases, I don't expect to find much in this latest release (e.g. TOP SECRET cases, gun-camera footage, documented E-M effects, or ground trace case studies etc) regardless of all the noise in MSM about full disclosure and how wonderful it is to have an open government.

Quoting from David Clarke's (a skeptical folklorist / lecturer on journalism in Britain, who is apparently the consultant to the The National Archives UFO subsection) blog:

"The release of these papers is in itself a victory for open government. For as recently as ten years ago the British Government refused even to acknowledge the existence of DI55, let alone comment upon their role in the investigation of UFO reports. The arrival of the Freedom of Information Act in 2005 brought this ludicrous situation to an end. But even then for at time it appeared unlikely we would discover anything further.

It turned out that most of DI55’s historical UFO records had been destroyed long before FOIA could intervene. And, worse still, the two dozen files that had survived – dating from the late 1970s – were among a group of records stored in the Old War Office building that had been exposed to deadly asbestos dust. Initially, it appeared these files might also end up in the incinerator. But when news leaked out a campaign was launched to save the files, which eventually led to this release."

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

It's weird. I saw the writing on the wall a few years back and I actually told a coworker that I would bet him 500 bucks that we will know the truth within 5 years.

That was two years ago.

By my estimate we still have about 3 years left.
I can't remember what led me to that conclusion but at the time it seemed well thought out. And as you pointed out, we HAVE "ticked" off a bunch on the list.

I think within three years they will have continuously leaked stuff like this to the point that it is obvious to everyone.

Then we will receive some sort of verification.

They will word it in a manner that will absolve them of any guilt of past crimes. Like "We thought they meant harm, but we are here to tell you today that they do not."

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
That report of the Diamond Shaped UFO is intriguing, to say the least.

Last time they declassified this sort of stuff they had another very good report of a pilot that was ordered to fire upon an object that was all over the radar scope. (reportedly a very large object)
The pilot confirmed with his own radar the object was there but he never even saw it.

Thing is, as you can see, they give one or two VERY good cases, but cases that also lack anything definative.
My guess is they have plenty of definative stuff, but they are leaving that out.
Why? Because anything definative at this point would spoil their gradual release operation.
Don't want to let it go too soon.
They have something up their sleaves.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Just read some of this. They need to come totally clean. Over half of the population knows there has to be something out there.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thiaoouba Prophecy

There is a well-known story of doubting Thomas who wanted to touch Christs wounds, for, seeing them with his own eyes did not convince him enough; and yet, when he touched them, he was still doubtful.

IF jesus ever existed, im in no doubt he would have been an alien (or from another planet)

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

hey IsaacKoi, excellent job posting this for everyone

some very interesting reports in these files. any idea why there are no cases that include real photos ? just wondering

here is a video i found today ...just thought i would throw it in the mix

[edit on 23-3-2009 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

By the time you and I know the truth of visitations they the powers that be will be out of here and we the white mice will be left sitting on a sinder.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'd like to take this oppertunity to point out that if its in these particular files, then its pretty damned useless. These files will have been sifted, and the majority of names of witnesses will have been removed , meaning that independant witness verification and interview will be impossible in those cases. Futhermore, if what has been said about the destruction of a large amount of DI55 data is true , that casts a massive shadow over the real value of the information printed on those dockets.
We must remember that the goal of all truth seekers is to have the information that the government has, ON THE DAY THEY GET IT! Before they have a chance to screw with it, before they get to take all the really interesting data out, or hide their sins with tipex and photocopiers. Clean up to the minuite data is what is required. The government need to remember that every single kilobyte of information that they have on anything , anywhere belongs to the people they collected it on behalf of. Thats you me and the postman. They MUST be reminded at every turn that WE own THEM , not the other way around. Thier labours are only undertaken so that WE may eat of the fruit. If the Government dont trust the people with the truth, then thats thier hard cheese Im afraid, we own the right to all the information that is available, not just the paltry amount that is not considered dangerous.
What I ask you is the point of limited declassification other than to keep the wool over our eyes. Those suit wearing gits have no right to keep us in the dark. Its our government ... it doesnt belong to them , otherwise we might as well go back to full blown monarchy .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join