It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother and daughter drowned?Please look into the text messages associated with this story,Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Celebrity florist and disabled daughter found drowned in lake behind home

www.mirror.co.uk... /

Please look further into this as texts were sent from the mothers phone on the day they drown,sayin to keep an eye out for a big news story showin that the government were lying to us and there was proof,coincidence their dead? Please read the following link to find out about the text messages and the mystery men,I smell a rat!!

www.thesun.co.uk...

[edit on 22/3/2009 by dooleysleftleg]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
How do you know about the texts?

Have you any other links??

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Two mystery men, a flurry of bizarre texts hours before drownings ... the riddle of Jude and disabled Millie

www.thesun.co.uk...

Check this out,there is more to this then meets the eye!!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
This is definitely odd.
However the so called news she was going to release is not news.
She was just saying that vaccines gave her kid cerebral palsy which umm I think is a little crazy.
The cleaner mopping up muddy water on the lounge oak floor?
That is weird.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Theres definetely more to this,i get a real feeling they have been bumped off for some reason,too many things dont add up and no one seems to be talking about it now,its just been brushed away and they made her out to be a 'crackpot' which totally discredits anything shes said and made suicide and infanticide more likely! I wish I could believe that,I really do but the story really hits a raw nerve with me and I cant seem to push it away,I want to no more,especially about the mystery men seen with her before she died and the text messages about the government lying,was it just about the vaccines making her daughter ill and has she got hard solid proof? Im surprised its not been talked about more on here....

new topics

top topics

join