It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenspan Suggests Yet Another 750 Billion For Banks!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Once again spoken so true, these are things that all should hear. Have you ever thought of getting more involved? I could hear those words being spoken at protests.

Without having ever met you I suspect that you have a great natural leadership ability.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It might fix it now but it won't prevent it from happening again.
Too bad the system is flawed and we will never see it fixed.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienChaser
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Once again spoken so true, these are things that all should hear. Have you ever thought of getting more involved? I could hear those words being spoken at protests.

Without having ever met you I suspect that you have a great natural leadership ability.

Thanks, I try to be involved as much, as time and circumstances allow me to be.

I am a good public speaker. I have functioned in a training capacity quite a bit over the years at work, as an instructor, and at other times in a motivational capacity. I have always been a musician too so I have always enjoyed crowds and feel comfortable in front of them.

Who knows what the crazy future might bring in these unusual times.

I can only hope at this stage any number of people might see the wisdom not so much as protesting, which in fact pretty much is just clogging up space and wasting time, but in movements aimed at breaking free of the corral that they are penned in. The system is truly designed to herd the masses right to where the powers that be want them, and it profits them to be.

It’s really about learning how not to be such profitable beasts for so few people’s benefit, and drying up the source of money, which is power, into the wrong hands.

When you are buying your hamburger at McDonald’s instead of Lou’s Diner, your Pizza from Domino’s instead of Luigi’s on the corner, your TV at Best Buy instead of Sal’s electronics, your hardware and lumber at Home Depot instead of Jim’s Hardware, and your Groceries at Wal-Mart or some other mega grocery chain, instead of Bay Harbor Grocers, you ultimately are funneling all the profits up the corporate ladder and across it’s spider webs back into the same very small group of hands.

Things are being even more drastically consolidated now, and it’s eventually going to lead to the entire disappearance of the middle class and the services and businesses that cater to it.

If corporations didn’t control so many virtual monopolies they wouldn’t have the power or wealth to run our government and the people could.

Yet, it is a free market, and a free society, and it is the people of it, that keep making the personal choices, to save a few pennies and minutes to enrich and add to the power, that the monopolistic corporations employ to the people’s detriment.

While many people might be complaining about Window’s Vista, I guarantee you right now Microsoft is putting more money and time into developing the ideal operating system for 1 billion Chinese customers in China versus the 400 million customers here. Doesn’t matter that it’s an American company or American consumers put it in that dominant position. All that matters to a huge corporation is taking advantage of their dominant position to further enrich itself for its own sake.

The corporations we reward because they can save us a few minutes or give us a better and easier parking system and save us a couple minutes, and propel to global prominence, do not give us global priority.
It’s why and how we are loosing our sovereignty. Our big businesses and money went international a long time ago, and we are stuck here having to live within our own borders, not even being considered by the behemoths of our own creation.

Congress shovels them billions upon billions at a time, in outright charity to keep doing it, and while people decry it, they turn around and wait in line in their aisles at the same corporation or one owned by that corporation to fork over our 5.95 or paycheck to deposit too. That is if you don’t work for someone who insists and will only pay you, your paycheck electronically to a bank, and never directly to you.

Ultimately the protest has to be, stop letting us do such stupid things!

Make us think first. Make us be responsible, make us stop being so stupid, and gullible and trusting.

They are going to just scratch their heads and say, alright how? We have been ripping you off blind, and practically enslaving each and every one of you to indentured servitude in the process, through interest based lending to you, and that doesn’t seem to work. We actually ran out of anything that would make you think first, be responsible, naïve and gullible and trusting a long time ago. What are you supposed to do? Hire you all babysitters.

The people abdicated their sovereignty. They have known for decades, even a hundred years in some cases, that our founding fathers never wanted a central reserve bank, let alone one with foreign investors and partners in it. The citizens have known that long that the forefathers never wanted a strong central government but a weak one, and each individual State to have the greatest power over its own citizenry, as well as real power in Washington. The citizens have known for a 100 years that our forefathers only wanted and would allow for a federal income tax in time of wars. They wanted the States to help fund the Central Government through their own taxes and for international tariffs on goods to pay the rest to keep the Central Government small. They wanted to avoid taking sides in international conflicts and being the world’s policeman or intervening in foreign wars, but to try to always remain neutral.

That of course lasted to the day our first corporations went international. We have to keep the population stable and primed to do business with us, in this country, and that country. We have to intervene. The us that they claim it is good for is supposedly the U.S. as in U.S. of A., but the us, is really just a small handful of corporate moguls.

The government and the corporate monster that represents the powers that be are like the goats at the feeding zoo, they will stop eating the shirt off your back, when you stop buying pellets to feed them, because you think they are cute and different.

We don’t need to protest them or fight them; we need to stop feeding them. If people stopped feeding them, well the handout they would be looking for wouldn’t be in Congress, it would be on the local corner with a tin cup in their hand.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
There is still "a big hole" because they spent all the bailout money on vacations to Mexico!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Venge Vatican.
Loot London.
Wank Washington.

Everyone counterfeit money and crash capitalism.
Welcome The Venus Project.
Yay!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join