It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awkward happenings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hello Can someone help me because when i was little i didn`t believe in aliens,zombies and paranormal things until...a trigger opened my strange dream of aliens and after that i was interested and found this site and i started reading conspiracies and UFOs and paranormal things...

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
When I was little I used to drive a matchbox car and take a Lionel train to work at Micronautix Corp.

Reading books and researching on the net is a lot of fun. Know you sources and demand evidence.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It's called curiosity. lol. I only became interested last year and i'm now obsessed. It happens to the best of us. What are you worried about?

Cherry

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well it`s kind of sudden and lemme ask how do you get a signature

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I'm just thinking that maybe this post should be in members introductions not in my story, i dunno, lol.

Cherry

(For your signature go into memCenter and you can change your details in there. )

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
No can u help meh how i post HTML mine wont work

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
When the bug bit me I called it falling down the wormhole. I spent months doing nothing but searches, reading, viewing hours of videotaped interviews. It can consume you if your not careful.

Sorry, not much with html, I am lucky I figured out how to get my avatar right. LOL

welcome

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Lol me too, my partner thought i was going crazy, lol. He's used to it now. Seriously, the majority of my time on the internet is used searching ufo and alien related stuff.

Cherry

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Yeah me too i`m all fed up watching UFo vids and Zombie,Paranormal things

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
There is a freshman's forum that will show you how to do a lot of things.

There is a Moderator named Asala who pretty much specializes in helping in the area of showing you how to use a lot of the features with some informative threads, lots of screen shots and such to walk you through the process.

Here is a link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-3-2009 by interestedalways]

new topics

top topics

join