It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschilds to take the lead in the global carbon trading market

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
For anyone who doesn't know who the Rothschild family are..

"The Rothschilds have been helping the British government – and many others – out of a financial hole ever since they financed Wellington’s army and thus victory against the French at Waterloo in 1815. According to a long-standing legend, the Rothschild family owed the first millions of their fortune to Nathan Rothschild’s successful speculation about the effect of the outcome of the battle on the price of British bonds. By the 19th century, they ran a financial institution with the power and influence of a combined Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley and perhaps even Goldman Sachs and the Bank of China today."

There were many factors leading to the Allied victory at Waterloo, the amount of money that the British did or didn't have wasn't one of them. If it hadn't rained the night before, if Blucher hadn't got to the battlefield so quickly, if Grouchy had caught Blucher etc etc., then you could give Wellington all the money in the world and it wouldn't have kept him on that ridge.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Wonderful. Just wonderful.

The Rothschilds have another piece of the Energy Industry pie, and with that tighten their vice on the global energy reserves and people dependant on them.

They already have PetroChina, Enterprise Oil, and Rio Tinto by the balls, the last thing we need to be giving to such a multinational and influential financial conglomerate is more control of the Global energy markets.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osmoses
There were many factors leading to the Allied victory at Waterloo, the amount of money that the British did or didn't have wasn't one of them. If it hadn't rained the night before, if Blucher hadn't got to the battlefield so quickly, if Grouchy had caught Blucher etc etc., then you could give Wellington all the money in the world and it wouldn't have kept him on that ridge.

So what you are saying is that if Wellington couldn't afford a standing army, he would have beaten the french single handedly?

I didn't write the above.. Its supposed Historic fact and its as realistic a base for the winning as you are after putting forward. Anyway.. the point isn't about how they got their money... its about how powerful they are and that they are pushing Global Warming.

[edit on 21/3/09 by Dermo]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

The implication in the post was that the Allies won at Waterloo because they had a lot of money. Wellington's army was paid for by Britain, a cost that Britain could easily meet without any extra finance as at that time the British Army was relatively small. If it were just a question of chucking money at Napoleon's enemies then maybe the Rothschilds should have bankrolled Russia or Austria in 1805?
Now if you were to imply that it was the Rothschilds that trained Wellington's army in Portugal, and that they secretly made all strategic and tactical decisions for him, that would make more sense. . . .
Anyway, this is, as you say, rather off-topic.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

You have to give it to them.. They are an unbelievably powerful business force on this planet.

Its worrying what they are going to turn their time towards when they control everything they can control.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
This market won't increase global warming. The government has caps on how much pollution/carbon (in this case) companies can produce. Companies that do not produce as much carbon will sell rights to other companies to produce more carbon in place of the other company who sold them that right. It has been a practice for a while now.

....and that right there is the scam!

Company A is a big polluter, company B is very green.
Company B sells it's carbon credits via a brokerage - money to be made here - and company A buys them.
Where is the sense in that? It's not like company A is being made to cut it's emissions as it can now buy carbon credits to offset it's pollutant output. So, the big polluters carry on polluting and all that has happened is that another money making scam has been introduced, at a time when the money men are running out of things to make big bucks on. Oh!, and to show it's all good, they introduce carbon taxes on the rest of us and tell us the world will end if we don't pay up.

I often think the "man-made global warming" money making scam was a payoff to Al Gore for throwing the 2000 election and not contesting the highly questionable result.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

thanks for the article ,

Rothschild are the most criminal family ever in history ,

what do you think about the protocols of zion ? I believe it was the blueprint of Rothschild for world domination and has mostly been implemented successfully . the entire west has been sexualised and dumbed down to levels of idiocy

I use to believe that global warming is real , but now knowing that Rothschild investing huge amounts of money in global warming carbon trade , I have realised that this is another scam made by Rothschild and his cronies Rockafeller and their NWO

Rothschild have responsible for deaths of hundreds of million or even billions

[edit on 21-3-2009 by sadchild01]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Great find Dermo!

They set up this scam already in 2002 and now they have Gore as a poster-boy - ushering in their pesky agenda - selling the product! - making big bucks!

Oh man! I think I need to get a job with the Rothschilds!

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
Oh man! I think I need to get a job with the Rothschilds!

As far as i know.. they only employ 2600 people directly.. Id say the Job benefits are pretty good though.. seeing as you would probably have to have no conscience to be working for them

I use to believe that global warming is real , but now knowing that Rothschild investing huge amounts of money in global warming carbon trade , I have realised that this is another scam made by Rothschild and his cronies Rockafeller and their NWO

It completely changes the perspective towards Global Warming.. its sickening how easily we can be manipulated for their profit.

[edit on 21/3/09 by Dermo]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Ya I know what you mean!

As an Northen European I'm all for a clean evironment and less pollution and such myself!

Heck! I am even seperating my household garbage and we are recycling stuff already, and I'm cool with that!

But this scam makes me sick!

So no! I guess to work for them is out of the question.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01
what do you think about the protocols of zion ? I believe it was the blueprint of Rothschild for world domination and has mostly been implemented successfully . the entire west has been sexualised and dumbed down to levels of idiocy

I had heard of it but never researched it until now..

Thats a good observation.. Much of it actually looks similar to a plan for economic and political control that the Rothschilds and the people they invest for have been following for the past two centuries.

Whether or not the Protocals of Zion are real.. the ideas are being followed.. many of them are obvious

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I found out some time ago that the grandson of Rotschild family head is a standing behind the "Live earth". and everythin was directly clear to me on that day. the biggest possibly bussiness ever. tax for breath.

star fo you OP

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by czacza1
I found out some time ago that the grandson of Rotschild family head is a standing behind the "Live earth". and everythin was directly clear to me on that day. the biggest possibly bussiness ever. tax for breath.

Thats a scary thought

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
There was an article posted at Urban Survival (www.urbansurvival.com...) on Tuesday March 17, 2009.

It is entitled “ Web Bot Hit: The New Electronics Arriving – The Tech Breakthrough To Watch” …… “You ought to be keeping an extremely sharp eye on Carbon Nanotubes (CNT's) because it turns out that CNT's may replace copper wire in some applications. “

The use of carbon as an alternative to copper in the field of electronics, signals a paradigm shift in technology that will open up massive economic opportunities for the material.

Could the Rothchild's interest in “carbon credits” have anything to do with CNT’s and the new electronics? Will the manufacturing process for materials required in the development of CNTs produce emissions, which the Rothchild’s "carbon credits" can benefit from?

In order to level playing fields being built by the New World Order, it now seems necessary to pursue social engineering projects that organize simple networks of international tax-free black-markets that trade / barter directly, competing head-to-head with controlled markets, such as those that the spoiled Rothchild children create.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

You missed the point with Waterloo.

It had nothing to do with the battle.

Rothschild had five sons, thru the one in france they gave Napolion enough money to raise an army and come back to fight in France.
The Rothschild in England, funded the other side and worked with his brother to they knew who would win.

The one in England made it look like Napolion was going to win and he started quickly selling his shares on the market. Almost all went into panic and started dumping everything.

Before the end of the day, when everyone was broke, Rothschild bought up something like 85% of the wealth in England.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Why cant the famous cloned families (quote by black francis) take the lead in shutting the hell up for once, and living like not elitist shoppaholic anoying people. You know people without the mystic of wealth, are generally annoying. Lucky they have annexed a large portion of wealth for the mystic..

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
Originally it was Ozone layer depletion, what exactly happened to that?
They stopped using CFC's?
Now its purely the "warming" from C02.
[edit on 20-3-2009 by CaptainCaveMan]

The whole ozone fraud was about DuPont's patent on Freon running out. Freon was about to become dirt cheap, so they invented a crisis to outlaw it. We are now safe to use nicely profitable patented refrigerants again. Never mind that they’re more caustic, less efficient and harder on the seals and compressors. They’ll sell us more of all that.

reply to post by Osmoses

I think that Waterloo should be mentioned in any discussion of the Rothschild’s, but the point isn't that they financed England in the war, it's that they had the worlds best intelligence apparatus, and everyone knew it. When they lieingly reported that Napoleon had won, the market crashed, and they bought a huge empire for pennies on the pound. What I've never understood is why the king didn't have them drawn and quartered in the streets for it. He must have been in on it.

---------------------------------------------------------

It's always important to reveal the power behind world events. S&F. I guess just having control of the worlds money through central banking isn't enough for these satanic scum. They want to control our very breath. Not too surprising since scripture uses breath as a metaphor for the spirit, and the occult elite are so intent on playing god.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by resistor

I thought the story was that Nathan Rothschild invested in the London market earlier than other investors because he received the knowledge of the Waterloo victory before Wellington's courier reached London. The London market being cautious after receiving the news of Quatre Bras. I can't find any mention of his claiming a Napoleonic victory. This seems to be embellishing an already dubious story.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by Osmoses]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osmoses
reply to post by resistor

I can't find any mention of his claiming a Napoleonic victory. This seems to be embellishing an already dubious story.

Check his name out in wikipedia..

It says there that the story about the false speculation is untrue..

This makes it true in my book

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You know what really pisses me off about all of this? I mean yeah the truth is emerging and people need to know about this am I right?

So why does the DIG IT icon disappear on threads where it is important that the word gets out, even if it's just a trickle, all of it helps warn the people of the world to the new scam.

So look at this thread, where is the DIG IT icon? it seems that there are several threads I have clicked on which the populace should be made aware of, but no Dig IT, I use that icon when I see something that should be shared on a wider scale, I do this quite often, not only does it pass the word around, it also brings others here to this site.

But when there is news that in the back of my mind I think how is this news not in the main stream media, I often see there is no way to share it, isn't that a little odd? has anyone else noticed this?

It certainly opens my eyes, makes me wonder, are we being fed this information to see a reaction? because it looks like some news is not meant to be spread beyond these walls or words if you will, apart from people you know and send the link to them, bringing like minded people to the surface perhaps?

LOL last time I brought this up, DIG IT magically appeared within an hour or so, there are other ways to skin a cat and I use them.

Why is DIG IT only on certain threads?
posted on Feb 21st 2009, at 14.40 GMT.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join