It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschilds to take the lead in the global carbon trading market

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Rothschild Australia and E3 International to take the lead in the global carbon trading market

www.conspiracyarchive.com

Rothschild Australia and E3 International are set to become key players in the international carbon credit trading market, an emerging commodity market that analysts estimate could be worth up to US$150 billion by 2012....

"When the global carbon trading market will emerge. Rothschild Australia, through Carbon Ring, intends to be at the forefront of this market"
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20/3/09 by Dermo]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Well well well.. Look who is backing ManMade Global Warming!! People need to know this!!!

Our good old friends, the Rothschilds at the forefront of pushing Global Warming Carbon Credits in order to control the new commodity before anyone else..

I have been wondering who the big Carbon traders were going to be.. why am I not surprised...

There is such a push towards Global Warming by almost every rich country on the planet just in the past year.. Why?

Simple..

Because the credit crises was looming and the Rothschilds, who are the investment bankers for almost every rich country on the planet, have been one of the larger parties pushing it in order to control the new taxes they saw coming down the pipeline.. They obviously added to the panic by helping push the topic, knowing that everyone would be battered already because of the financial collapse and accept it.

I'v never been one for manmade Global Warming.. I have always accepted climate change as cyclical..

Now that the Rothschilds are backing one of the main aspects of the Global warming "Taxes".. I have completely lost all respect for the "Manmade Global Warming" industry.

One thing I do have to say.. I really have a huge amount of respect for those Rothschilds.. Talk about a powerful family.

www.conspiracyarchive.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20/3/09 by Dermo]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
For anyone who doesn't know who the Rothschild family are..

"The Rothschilds have been helping the British government – and many others – out of a financial hole ever since they financed Wellington’s army and thus victory against the French at Waterloo in 1815. According to a long-standing legend, the Rothschild family owed the first millions of their fortune to Nathan Rothschild’s successful speculation about the effect of the outcome of the battle on the price of British bonds. By the 19th century, they ran a financial institution with the power and influence of a combined Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley and perhaps even Goldman Sachs and the Bank of China today."

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I new it.
It just keeps unfolding before my eyes.
This is there new tax, and new market.
They will be the market marker, the manipulator.
The only people who will foot the bill for this made up lunacy, is everyday working people.
This must be stopped.
Carbon is an element like any other, why on earth would it be traded?
Whats it going to be next, nitrogen trading?
Oxygen trading?
Whats the price of Oxygen today?
Oh its to much, sorry I cant afford to breath today.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by CaptainCaveMan]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

This at least proves some propaganda spreading behind "Manmade Global Warming"..

At this stage, I hope ice does start to melt and water levels start to rise so these guys will have to do something beneficial with these taxes.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Carbon Ring PTY LTD, Registration Date 27/06/2002
They were planning this long before it was in the media.
When was the first idea of this carbon trading scam put out into the public?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
Carbon Ring PTY LTD, Registration Date 27/06/2002
They were planning this long before it was in the media.
When was the first idea of this carbon trading scam put out into the public?

FFS..!!! 2002!!!

Dirty bastids! Thats a long time in the making..

THATS EVEN 4 YEARS BEFORE AL GORE STARTED DRAWING ATTENTION TO THE ISSUE WITH 'AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH'!!!!!!!!

This shows that these guys have been planning this for years and are one of the main instigators behind "Manmade Global Warming"!!!

I hope people start to cop onto this.. this screams hoax!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The sad truth is, this is not much more than a confirmation of what many here have been discussing for quite some time.

There was a carbon credit auction today....,

The machine has been kick-started

if you listen carefully, you can hear the march of the Barons of Industry approaching...

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Wow! 2002?
Man, I bet that Al Gore has more listeners than this guy. What a shame. This usually happens, smaller guy gets overshadowed.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

Yea, but Al Gore was just the poster boy for the new Rothschild controlled industry..

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Thats it, I have been asking where this 'Carbon Tax' was going for the past year.. now we know.. A large chunk of it is going to the worlds royalty.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This market won't increase global warming. The government has caps on how much pollution/carbon (in this case) companies can produce. Companies that do not produce as much carbon will sell rights to other companies to produce more carbon in place of the other company who sold them that right. It has been a practice for a while now.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yes, but the Rothschild sponsored company's, will get to do what they like.
And the smaller ones, will go bust.
Because they will be the makers of the market.
The owners of the system, just like the monetary system.
This is just a method of absolute control.
As you can see, they were planning this, long before it was even made public.
It wasn't just a "Good idea", from Al Gore, it was planned long ago to control the gases on this planet.
Controlling peoples breathing gases is the ultimate control.
No carbon permit/licence?Oh sorry mate you cant breathe today.
Originally it was Ozone layer depletion, what exactly happened to that?
They stopped using CFC's?
Now its purely the "warming" from C02.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by CaptainCaveMan]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
Yes, but the Rothschild sponsored company's, will get to do what they like.
And the smaller ones, will go bust.
Because they will be the makers of the market.
The owners of the system, just like the monetary system.
This is just a method of absolute control.
As you can see, they were planning this, long before it was even made public.
It wasn't just a "Good idea", from Al Gore, it was planned long ago to control the gases on this planet.
Controlling peoples breathing gases is the ultimate control.
No carbon permit/licence?Oh sorry mate you cant breathe today.

That isn't what this market would be like at all. It would be like trading pollution permits (which already has existed for years now) on the open market between companies.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
This market won't increase global warming. The government has caps on how much pollution/carbon (in this case) companies can produce. Companies that do not produce as much carbon will sell rights to other companies to produce more carbon in place of the other company who sold them that right. It has been a practice for a while now.

Yes, we know how it works.. we just didnt know that the Rothschilds are the ones that are pushing it.. therefore they have a hand in pushing 'Manmade Global Warming'..

This means that probably the wealthiest, most subversive, manipulating investment banking families in this part of the Universe has been pushing the idea of Manmade Global Warming since the start..

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
That isn't what this market would be like at all. It would be like trading pollution permits (which already has existed for years now) on the open market between companies.

Sure, it would start as that.
But where exactly would it end?
With people needing a pollution permit, to breathe?
After all, we exhale C02 do we not?
What about things like heating/cooling, cooking.
People will end up paying way way more for these things.
What about lighting a fire?Oh hmm will I need a pollution permit?
You cant know exactly what it is they have planned, what it will be like.
And there is currently no LAW no requirement for company's to have to participate in this scheme.But they want to make it this way.
You realize how corrupted this market and system would be right?
When its controlled by the Rothschild's?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

How else did Big Al get 300 million to run with..............

line

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RetinoidReceptor

Do you even know who the Rothschild's are? If you did, and you knew what they have done, what they own, you would not believe one once of any of the BS.

They do not tell the truth about anything. Look up Waterloo. Check into 1913. The list goes on and on........

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Dermo, we have butted heads on here a few times, but star and flag for this great find!

Some of these people don't get it. The thread is not to argue about global warming, it's about who is behind the curtain, again....

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
reply to post by Dermo

Some of these people don't get it. The thread is not to argue about global warming, it's about who is behind the curtain, again....

Exactly.. it shows who is funding at least some of the propaganda for their own gain. The Rothschilds have invested in/funded/insured or simply profited from almost every manmade disaster on "western" side of this planet for the past two centuries.

Whether or not Manmade Global Warming is real or not is not the issue.. but this makes it a lot harder to take seriously.

[edit on 21/3/09 by Dermo]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join