It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling out alphabet soup, Military and Police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
We semi joke around on this site quite a bit about dis-info agents, and government agents who certainly monitor this site. The purpose of this thread is for those of you in the gov't services, and or law enforcement to come on out and tell us how you really feel about the situation we are in.

I don't need to go into detail about this "situation" you all know what I am talking about, you certainly can feel the weight, and the "gravity" of this point in history.

Listen, there are many members here that constantly bash the government, and law enforcement, posting the latest police brutality videos ect.(I am guilty of it) We know that there are bad apples here and there in law enforcement, but I know that the majority of you all are Americans just like me, you want your kids to grow up free, and safe. You want to live well and have a good time here on Earth. In the back of your mind you really hate to see your paychecks hacked to pieces by the IRS.

We are coming to a critical moment when it is going to be up to you all to decide your, and our fate. You will have to chose sides. A line in the sand will be drawn.

Will you fight for the People of this country, and the Constitution? Or will you side with the bankers? That is the choice you will have to make.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What if that day never comes, what if thy take what they want without asking, without approval, they did it with the banking stimulus.. what did you do? They'll dispose of your constitution one law at a time.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

There is a line in the sand, once crossed the game changes.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
reply to post by spitefulgod

There is a line in the sand, once crossed the game changes.
That line has already been crossed with the assassination of John F. Kennedy. It has already been crossed by 911. It has already been crossed by the inception of the federal reserve.

For all you institutionalized robots, time to drink the coffee, and wake the **** up!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join