It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your "Carbon Legacy"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

A new study signals what may be on the legislative horizon if proponents of large CO2 emission reductions (Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and Barack Obama) have their way with the USA. And what it is may surprise if not shock you.

www.youtube.com...

People have got to watch this. Two scientists have released a report claiming that we must change our reproductive habits, limiting the number of children women can have.

This stinks to high heaven of the Chinese "One Child Policy", and with the Obama administration in office, this could become law, alongside the dozens of disparate taxes, and laws which are to be enforced by this administration to curb anthropogenic CO2.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
At the rate the human race is multiplying in a world of finite resources a one child policy seems like a responsible thing to consider. Not just the third world but the first also.

Otherwise we risk becoming an unsuccessful virus... you know, the type that kills it's host and thus destroys it's own chance of survival.

This doesn't mean we can't have lots of hot orgies though... hehe

IRM

[edit on 20/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I only see it as an excuse to try to implement more draconian laws trying to restrict people. They are not implementing this in Africa, or the Middle East.

As it is Wetern nations have the lowest birth ratio than eastern nations.

Draconian laws do not solve problems, they just restrict people more.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Religious parties exempt of course, I would think that muslims will still be able to breed like rabbits.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Hey, who knows, maybe we should be sending the extra people that are lying around the world over to Australia, you guys got lots of space.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I find this an invasion of personal rights.

If they were to put this into law I would expect them to adhere to abortion being okay.

oops! got preggy again, need an abortion.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Your the one who's all for breeding us out of existence, you take em mate! But sure if you want to send them to the middle of the desert in aus where they will definitely perish... go for it!

IRM

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
For governments to pass these laws without the consent and understanding of their citizens shows that the citizens don't care enough to begin with or aren't willing to understand due to fear.

There's no such things as basic human rights. Children aren't born with them, we teach them through our societal behavior and religious beliefs.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Your the one who's all for breeding us out of existence, you take em mate! But sure if you want to send them to the middle of the desert in aus where they will definitely perish... go for it!

IRM

We are?... Last I checked the western world has reduced a lot our birth rates... This is happenening all over, from the U.S., to Europe.

Most American, and European families do not have 8+ or more children, but this is ok, and is in fact encouraged in the Muslim world. Remember every man can marry up to 4 wives, and probably the rich can get away with more.

Then there is Africa, people in Africa don't have much to do, so they reproduce, and even with all the problems that are occurring in Africa families are bigger than most western families.

Then there is China, even with the "One Child Policy" the Chinese number over 1.3 billion people. So what will happen with Western countries enforcing a similar "One Child Policy" is that the western world is going to be eventually bred out of the world.

BTW, I am not racist in any way, but this is the truth. Truth doesn't equal racism.

There is also the fact, that with such a policy TPTB can control us in the western world better when our numbers are fewer.

So the conclusion, imo is that not only is what these scientists demanding for us to do immoral, but t will further help TPTB to better control us down the line.

The Chinese people live under some of the worse oppression already in this world, and so do the people in Africa, and people other third world countries, so what is left is the western world, and that's where this report fits in, alongside the dozens of laws, and programs which are already starting to be implemented, and which only goal is the total control of the world.

People in the western world are the only ones on this planet that still have some rights, and can still fight back, and that is what TPTB want to take care of as soon as possible, but they want total control so much that they would implement something like this even if it takes them generations.

[edited to add comment]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
BTW, one more thing I wanted to say. This claim that "there are too many people in the world" imo is nothing more than part of the plan of TPTB to control us.

If TPTB really wanted to, we could feed the whole world, and everyone could be living in good houses, or apartments without us destroying more of the world. It would be extremely difficult to do, but it could be done.

The thing is that with more people in the planet, the harder it is for TPTB to control us, so TPTB started brainwashing people into believing that "there are too many people on the planet", and a lot of people have bought this claim to the point that we have scientists, and even regular people claiming that it would be ok to destroy billions of people, one way or another.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
As for this claim of "limited resources", we have landfills of materials, we have plastic islands in the oceans, etc that can be recycled, and would help billions of people, but it is not done simply because it is too expensive, and TPTB don't want more people on this planet, they want less people so we are easier to control.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
BTW, one more thing I wanted to say. This claim that "there are too many people in the world" imo is nothing more than part of the plan of TPTB to control us.

If TPTB really wanted to, we could feed the whole world, and everyone could be living in good houses, or apartments without us destroying more of the world. It would be extremely difficult to do, but it could be done.

The thing is that with more people in the planet, the harder it is for TPTB to control us, so TPTB started brainwashing people into believing that "there are too many people on the planet", and a lot of people have bought this claim to the point that we have scientists, and even regular people claiming that it would be ok to destroy billions of people, one way or another.

Of course that's their plan and of course we could. The problem is the people who are unable to control themselves. TPTB isn't at this point one unified power, there are factions facing off each other with a difference of viewpoint and ultimately of extraterrestrial influence.

Our current growth of population is putting too much strain on Earth and without a complete immediate overhaul of our system, it's bound to head for disaster and mass depopulation. The problem is once again is caused by a conflict of people's belief.

It's no problem though man, it'll work itself out.
[edit on 20-3-2009 by socrates271]

[edit on 20-3-2009 by socrates271]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by socrates271

Of course that's their plan and of course we could. The problem is the people who are unable to control themselves. TPTB isn't at this point one unified power, there are factions facing off each other with a difference of viewpoint and ultimately of extraterrestrial influence.

Yes, you are right, there are different NWO plans, that different factions of the world want, and each one of them has nothing good in mind for the common people.

For a time I thought at least for now we, in the western world were fighting for the best NWO plan for the people, but it is clear by now that this is not true.

We will see new wars being fought between the factions, and it will be our blood that will be spilled.

But I am beginning to think that probably the current administration in the U.S., as well as the European powers want to ally themselves with the other factions, and hence are selling The U.S., and other countries to these factions to assure their own survival.

As for the et presence, yes I do think that there are factions of ets who are fighting for the control of this planet, and some of these factions have allied themselves with TPTB. But there are other factions of ets that want to help us, and are fighting to try to help us.

I remember watching several NASA footage of ships fighting against each other. Even ships which seem to be on orbit around Earth shooting at ships trying to get to Earth. Maybe some of you have also seen these NASA videos.

[edited to add comments]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Yes, you are right, there are different NWO plans, that different factions of the world want, and each one of them has nothing good in mind for the common people.

How can you be certain that each faction has nothing good in mind for the common people? A faction doesn't have to be shielded under a nation, it can operate independently and branch out in multiple governments to get what it needs to meet it's goal.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

How can you be certain that each faction has nothing good in mind for the common people? A faction doesn't have to be shielded under a nation, it can operate independently and branch out in multiple governments to get what it needs to meet it's goal.

Because if they were, they wouldn't have taken the rights of the people, and mayor powers such as China, Russia, etc, and now soon to join them the U.S. wouldn't be destroying any chance for protection for all the people.

Every one of these factions is in power, except those that want to help all of humankind, those are still fighting, trying to help us.

Once in a while those who want to help us are able to land on Earth, and are able to give messages of hope, but they have to leave because the other factions would destroy them as soon as they saw these good faction/s.

At least that's what i have gathered so far.

Then again, I could be wrong. I don't have all the awnsers, and noone else does either, but if any of the good factions were in power, they wouldn't be trying to hard to take every one of our rights away.

top topics

join