It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Country is George W. Bush Loyal To?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'm beginning to get the feeling, after watching 60 minutes last night that George Bush has no Loyalty to his country.

What he did, if true, about revealing the secret war plans to a foreign country, plans that were, as reported to be bared from foreign view.

This to me is treason, don't you think?

To think, all it took for Clinton to be Impeached was a Hummer.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
George Bush is loyal only to Satan himself and millions of stupid people exept us of course are brainwashed by his lies.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hey he pays me in Wooden Nickels im happy! actually i think he works for the NWO.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I don't know who Bush is loyal to, but I must say something.

Chronic7 don't be so quick to label everyone who doesn't have the same ideas as you as "stupid." If you feel that you know something they don't, stupid is not the word. If you want to say anything, say ignorant.

Besides, who are you to think you know everything? Maybe everything you think you know is a lie, or maybe its just not true. Ever think of that?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
George Bush has no Loyalty to his country.

Yes, it is considered treason. I believe that he is not loyal to his country, but to something that goes beyond all borders and extends into other countries--Money and its power.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Bush's loyalty is to his family, his cronies and his controllers. For following their orders, he receives money and power (and Faux news reports his drunken antics as a problem with pretzels).

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Of course he is, he's loyal to Texas.

Trust me, they think of it as a different country.

SPiderj

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Look out Colonel and TC, this ones coming to the pit...

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave

To think, all it took for Clinton to be Impeached was a Hummer.

Clinton also let the chinese military into the Hawaii tunnels that deal with chinese counter intel. Not that I think bush shouldn't be impeached for any one of the moronic things he's done but clinton didn't "just" get a hummer he did some shady trading of US secrets while in office.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
George Bush is loyal only to Satan himself and millions of stupid people exept us of course are brainwashed by his lies.

my wife is of the opinion that President Bush is satan !!
though she is now happily spending his tax return .

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The Madness of President George

Bush should hold more press conferences, to provide us with ever more windows into the mind of one of the most dangerous men ever to occupy the White House.

www.lewrockwell.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
He seems to do everything he can for them, while ignoring his own country. Look at the flood of illegals crossing the southern border.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is the most dangerous person to live in the White House:

The ranking Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee said Sunday that President Clinton's affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky compromised U.S. national security because it left him unable to deal with the threat posed by al-Qaida.

"What really happened here, I think, is President Clinton's greatest mistake was Monica Lewinsky," Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., told "Fox News Sunday."

"And that forced him to take his eye off the ball. He lost the ability to lead the nation to take some of the action that [White House terrorism czar Richard] Clarke was suggesting."

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ninjorp
He seems to do everything he can for them, while ignoring his own country. Look at the flood of illegals crossing the southern border.

interesting idea Ninjorp Bush seems to have a soft spot for Israel. America has more jews then Israel so that could be your clue

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
wait the illegals are only now coming into the US???

i thought it was the freedom and the money that drew them not particular presidents!!!
silly me

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Satan, root of which is Shaitan, which is an Islamic word.
Thought it'd be interesting to point out.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The flood of illegals is a problem. It drains your economy and weakens you culture. Nothing is being done about it. For some reason the Canadian border is the target of all bitching.

Why don't they police the border? Southern Cali is going to be Mexico North soon!

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ninjorp
The flood of illegals is a problem. It drains your economy and weakens you culture. Nothing is being done about it. For some reason the Canadian border is the target of all bitching.

Why don't they police the border? Southern Cali is going to be Mexico North soon!

No, Canada is not the target of all the bitching. Its only a surge of recent bitching.

We have been bitching about the Mexican border for decades. Just ask anyone, like myself, who is from a border state, and hell, until I moved up to washington, i swore I never even heard of Canada.

Illegal immigration is a HUGE problem, one thats reaching even up to the canadian border. Illegals are comprised mainly of criminals, no good dooers, or people, for whatever reason, want to bypass legit visas and greencards at all costs.

Its not like getting a Visa from mexico to the US is difficult. Hell, i go through more # getting my liscenmce rennewed than they go through for a green card.

George Bush wants to keep letting these illegals in and reward them with blanket immunity. So his rich friends who own landscaping buisiness can hire them for dirt cheap. So Bush and other like him, who are too fat and lazy to get off thier ass and mow thier goddamn lawns, or clean thier houses, can have gardeners and housekeepers at bargain basement rates.

Ive often wondered this myself. just who is George Dubya Bush loyal too? Clinbton had nothing but out and out contempt for America, he belonged in France more than he did as our pres.

Bush is Loyal to the Saudis and Israelis,, thats for sure. Look how much hes covered up for them. He sure loves Mexico too. But he hasnt done a single thing to benefit America. Hes a less charasmatic clinton

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The real question is: What waffle house is Kerry loyal to?

Kerry Flip-flops on Missing WMDs

While the Washington press corps seems to have missed it, WABC Radio's Steve Malzberg has been playing a clip of Sen. John Kerry in his biggest flip-flop yet - showing the presumptive Democratic nominee suddenly admitting that Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction may soon turn up.

It's quite a turnaround for Kerry, who just a few weeks ago was complaining, "George Bush sold us on going to war with Iraq based on the threat of weapons of mass destruction. But we still haven't found them . . . . We were misled about weapons of mass destruction."

Key Kerry backer Howard Dean has been even more adamant, insisting to CNN earlier this month, "There were no weapons of mass destruction . . . This is Bushgate, which is far more serious than Watergate."

But Tuesday night on MSNBC's "Hardball," Kerry retreated.

"It appears, as they peel away the weapons of mass destruction issue - and we may yet find them," he told host Chris Matthews. "Look, I want to make it clear. Who knows if a month from now, three months from now, you find some weapons? You may."

Coincidentally or not, Kerry's reversal came a day after the Jordanian government announced that WMDs from Syria were part of an al Qaida plot to kill 80,000 people in Amman with poison gas. At least one of the plotters has admitted he was trained in Iraq.

The top Democrat's flip-flop also followed news that a suspected weapons of mass destruction production facility in Baghdad - disguised as a perfume factory - unexpectedly blew up, killing two GI's who were searching the plant.

new topics

top topics

join