It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Bicester UK High altitude 7:35 pm 19th March 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
UFO over Bicester UK High altitude 7:35 pm 18th March 2009

I was walking through Bicester Town in Oxfordshire last night and I saw a very high altitude UFO.
It was a prefectly clear sky with all the constellations visible. It looked like a white glowing sphere. At first I thought it was a satellite, but it was too bright and wasn't on a perfectly stright path. It was flying south to north it took about 20 seconds to fly in an arc across the sky, then seemed to zoom directly away from me and rapidly faded out of sight. There was no sound, nor the flashing lights of a plane. After it had left I could hear helicopters, although there are some airbases nearby and helicopters are quite common in the area.
This is my third UFO sighting.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Dr X]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I forgot to say I took a photo with my phone, but the resolution is too low, you can't see anything just a black background
(

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well , seems you have had an interesting moment in life. I had one too about two weeks back , and I posted my sighting info. I included a detailed account of the movements and so forth over a two hour observation of some objects. However I recieved NO replies to my post. I dont know if thats because there was no vid , or if I just dont have enough points to be taken seriously . Meh , I hope you get more response to your sighting than I did mine.
What colour would you say the light was exactly ?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hiya true brit. It was pure white. The first sighting I had a couple of years ago was also a pure white sphere of light and the second one I had was a bright red sphere of light.
I suppose its hard to comment on sightings like that. Unless it gets a lot closer there isn't much to describe! I still think its important to report them just because its interesting!
THere were a few other people on the same street as me but no one saw it because they weren't looking up like I was!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Amazing ... You and I may have witnessed similar objects, although my three sightings have been of about seven objects at a time , apart from once when I saw just two directly over head. I will link you my last sighting report, and we can compare notes.
*fuming cos I dont own a camera*

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-3-2009 by TrueBrit]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Just noticed I used todays date by mistake oops! Should be 18th.

So what colour were the lights you saw?

I have read quite a bit about UFOs, according to Paul Hill's book the spheres of light are flying saucer shaped alien space craft, (or perhaps reverse engineered military ones) and the colour of light they emit is just a function of the amount of energy output that the propulsion system uses, and is caused by ionisation of the air. I think that is a pretty good theory!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
There should be details of colour in the post I linked to !
2ND LINE!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Ah yes orange! Very common colour to spot!

I think I might have to start carrying my good camera around with me!
Good luck on the next sighting! We are not alone!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I've changed my mind about post.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Circle]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr X

Bicester ya say.... do you live in Bicester??

I've never seen the town mentioned on ATS before...

Go bicester!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
hey buddy, FYI the space shuttle was lining up to dock with the ISS at roughly this time yesterday ( was watching on NASA tv )..

It was a lovely clear day in the Uk yesterday so you may have caught a glimpse.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
think i may have hit the nail on the head due to non replies..

the space shuttle was over the uk heading to africa at this time as i remember thinking, damn... if i was far south in the uk i could get a good climpse rather than being stuck up here in scotland.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr X

Just thought I would update you , I had my Birthday on the 20th of this month , and guess what I got ??? A wee digital camera ! Now all I need to do is hunt down these lights an snap em.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well I suppose there is a small chance it could have been space shuttle, but it was really bright. I'd say much much brighter than venus has been recently. can ISS be that bright?

top topics

join