It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 11 Armrstrong “These babies were huge, sir!”

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaMod
SlinkyDFW that is an excellent point! That one's for the win!! I've always thought; Lets say you wanted to study invade, save, teach, monitor (choose your poison) where would be the best vantage point? You certainly would visit the planet but would you want to stay on it if there's a perfectly good moon right there? And where would you put it? Wouldn't the dark side (we can't see them!!) be the best place to put your secret HQ? If you wanted any sort of anonymity at all you would keep yourself hidden from plain view! Sure they might want to let us know they are here, but why would they want us to know where they set up shop? They would loose some tactical or secretive advantage (or if you will the element of surprise).

About the lights. They may see in infrared and therefore would not be able to see the lights. The lights could be a BILLION other things other than for seeing alone. What about a byproduct or the effect of an advanced propulsion system? I know every propulsion system we use now lights up for reasons other than seeing! Ever heard of an after burner? They light up don't they? I'm not saying they use combustion but maybe its sort of atomic exhaust. Or maybe they even use light for propulsion. Case and point l
l
l
V

This isn't the only guy that knows light can bend space either it's in the world of known sciences. A way to accelerate passed the speed of light without breaking the laws of physics. Better yet maybe they bend space/time with it. If anyone (even a schizophrenic) can give a logical explanation of why there might be lights.ANY LOGICAL REASON.... Then you can no longer argue that they are used for seeing and can not possibly serve another purpose. THAT'S LUDICROUS!

That video is great. I had forgotten about It until recently. I wonder if the LHC at CERN is actually being used to twist time the way this scientist is talking about. Having it as a particle collider might even be secondary. Remember all the weird portal opening rituals at CERN?

Also, John Titor spoke about his time machine very much like the scientist here, but over a decade before. The core of the unit was a rapidly spinning mini-black-hole. This was offset by a second one to allow for both a kind of spacetime bubble and ditectional navigation.

And who is also making (or maybe making?) mini-black-holes? CERN
Portal over CERN

I agree that lights may be produced for any number of reasons. Light is just electro-magnetic phenomena after all. We see certain frequencies. Aliens from another world might or might not be seeing in the frequencies that we do. From ufo observation, it seems to me that ufos use light to communicate or as part of advanced energy tech they are using, maybe to scan things. But it could also be a byproduct of their engines for all we know. Their engines seem to keep the craft in a kind of spacetime hole. And Im thinking that the tech that could move a ufo might not be too different from one of a time machine. And if it uses mini-black-holes, who knows what kind of electromagnetic phenomena would be scattered by the event horizons.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Whisper67

I think people may be more accepting now. Much more information has been released since 2009.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

originally posted by: DaMod
SlinkyDFW that is an excellent point! That one's for the win!! I've always thought; Lets say you wanted to study invade, save, teach, monitor (choose your poison) where would be the best vantage point? You certainly would visit the planet but would you want to stay on it if there's a perfectly good moon right there? And where would you put it? Wouldn't the dark side (we can't see them!!) be the best place to put your secret HQ? If you wanted any sort of anonymity at all you would keep yourself hidden from plain view! Sure they might want to let us know they are here, but why would they want us to know where they set up shop? They would loose some tactical or secretive advantage (or if you will the element of surprise).

About the lights. They may see in infrared and therefore would not be able to see the lights. The lights could be a BILLION other things other than for seeing alone. What about a byproduct or the effect of an advanced propulsion system? I know every propulsion system we use now lights up for reasons other than seeing! Ever heard of an after burner? They light up don't they? I'm not saying they use combustion but maybe its sort of atomic exhaust. Or maybe they even use light for propulsion. Case and point l
l
l
V

This isn't the only guy that knows light can bend space either it's in the world of known sciences. A way to accelerate passed the speed of light without breaking the laws of physics. Better yet maybe they bend space/time with it. If anyone (even a schizophrenic) can give a logical explanation of why there might be lights.ANY LOGICAL REASON.... Then you can no longer argue that they are used for seeing and can not possibly serve another purpose. THAT'S LUDICROUS!

That video is great. I had forgotten about It until recently. I wonder if the LHC at CERN is actually being used to twist time the way this scientist is talking about. Having it as a particle collider might even be secondary. Remember all the weird portal opening rituals at CERN?

Also, John Titor spoke about his time machine very much like the scientist here, but over a decade before. The core of the unit was a rapidly spinning mini-black-hole. This was offset by a second one to allow for both a kind of spacetime bubble and ditectional navigation.

And who is also making (or maybe making?) mini-black-holes? CERN
Portal over CERN

I agree that lights may be produced for any number of reasons. Light is just electro-magnetic phenomena after all. We see certain frequencies. Aliens from another world might or might not be seeing in the frequencies that we do. From ufo observation, it seems to me that ufos use light to communicate or as part of advanced energy tech they are using, maybe to scan things. But it could also be a byproduct of their engines for all we know. Their engines seem to keep the craft in a kind of spacetime hole. And Im thinking that the tech that could move a ufo might not be too different from one of a time machine. And if it uses mini-black-holes, who knows what kind of electromagnetic phenomena would be scattered by the event horizons.

If they are making portals, black holes and manipulating space-time at CERN, they are very good at hiding it. Every year hundreds (thousands?) of PhD students go there to work on studies.
I think at least a few of them would have noticed if there was something fishy going on.

Im an experiencer and therefore a firm believer in the UFO phenomenon. But I dont like when people come up with all kinds of crazy stuff as it makes it harder to get the public interested in taking the subject seriously.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Happy 50th anniversary Apollo 11.
It's time for another meet and greet!

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xconvoyx

It would be great to experience it for the FIRST time.

Here’s the amusing story about how an innocent remark during the first moonwalk mutated
into the weirdest UFO myth of all time, alien ships lined up on the crater in front of the astronauts.
www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Oh hello Jim!
If that's the case, it's good NASA will go at it again at 2024.
Just maybe ""there"" will be a proper welcoming party.
Oh and this time we will wave at the flat earthers and moon landing hoax believers!

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join