It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why things are allowed to happen as they do.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It is my opinion after some long thinking that there are a few controlling everything. How few? not sure but...

We all notice things that are allowed to happen in our country/world that just seem illogical or just don't make sense. Like certain decisions that are made in politics ect..

My theory is that "they" ( referring to those in control ) only bring in people into the plan that they can use. But the catch is, that everybody who is in on it must have some sort of dirt on them.

This way lets say after being a part of the plan for a few years somebody gets a change of heart and feels bad about the immoral decision they have helped make and they want to " out" what is really going on.

Well those in power have info or dirt on everybody involved so if you attempt to speak out or go against them they will bring down the hammer on you so viciously hard that you and possibly your families lives are ruined ( even possible death )

This is why certain people when you think they would make a logical choice, seem to go along with what is wrong in society. That's why all these politicians and lobyists and those in power in our government and important companies are in on it.

They have to be ......or else...

They get rewarded with riches they never thought imaginable, they rub elbows with the elite and the more they go along with it and help, the more benefits they reap (mostly money ).

That's why these elite families stay connected and marry within families and marry people who are family friends who are also in on it.
It makes it easier to keep tabs on each other and too keep everything in CONTROL.

If a certain politician wants to become governor, they meet the right people and are told ok we can get you into the governors position, but you have to go along with this this and this and do this and this for us.

They say ok because they get greedy and have no idea how much of a deal with the devil they just made.

If at some point they realize their mistake, too late....You can't go against them because they will out you for being in on a certain illegal something that you did for these people.

That is how all of these pieces or pawns fit together and are used.

It is a requirement that you do some illegal activity so that in the case you change you mind, they will drag you down and out you about that illegal activity.

As long as you play ball then you are safe. That is the bigger picture or actually the bigger part of the plan.

They then micromanage these "pawns" to use in their plan. When your called to due a duty for them, you have to , otherwise they will out you. So everybody in the know goes along because they have to.

This is why some of these guys are getting squirmy and nervous because we are finding some of these illegal activities out and the people in power can't protect them because we already know.

If the people in power can't protect them and they know they can't be protected then they might just turn sides anyways knowing the will be outed either way. Yes they try to save their own asses but some of the people in power might be getting nervouse that those they can't protect might out them even.

They then turn against those pawns and make them look horrible using tools like the media to slander them in anyways possible.

The plan is more important than any one person or family.

The real question is who started the plan and why?

Hopefully this theory makes sense to others but things are starting to become clearer to me.

When we ask these questions in threads like " well if they did this then why isn't this happening " well it's because we don't know about the dirt that these people in power have on these pawns.

We are even lesser pawns that the "pawns" use for the sole purpose of furthering the plan.

Thank you for your time in reading this

-Lucid-

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Just realized this was posted in the Aliens section and I'm not so sure this would be the right section unless the People in power are indeed aliens. That we don't know.

So could a mod please move this wherever it fits best. And hopefully a place it might get read as I hope this might help people with some questions they might have about what is going on.

Thanks mods. :-)

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You have to also consider that these people have a vast knowledge of mass psychology, they don't need to bring people in, just get people to start believing in political correctness, global warming, financial depressions and the likes and the rest will sort itself out. It only takes a few whispers to bring down a bank, in my opinion these monsters stay in the background and only ever intervene when things aren't going to plan or to start a transition. I doubt you need more than a few hundred like minded, rich & powerful people to control the planet.

Look how we are all held back from killing each other, I may think that the problems of todays world rest solely on the shoulders of the social spongers, politicians and muslims, but this interpretation has been programmed into me an isn't really my own. I don't go attacking people because there is a regime of power in place that stops it. But a lot of people harbor a lot of hate and when required they can easily make a set of changes that would pit neighbour against neighbour and we'll do their dirty work for them.

They control us by a very sophisticated web of psychology and governance and they know exactly what the end result will be.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I agree and if you don't have any dirt or have lived like a monk all your life.. how easy is it to frame you if you have all the power to do so.
Take DNA, it is becoming indisputable. Someday it could be that, you will not have to be tried in a court of law.
You are gulity because we have undeniable proof, indisputable. The only reason it hasn't worked with drugs is because it could be disputable that it was in your possesion.

Take DWI and DUI, it is indisputable after doing bloodwork or urine analysis.
The amount and type doesn't matter.You are guilty.

That's what scares me once anyone can be framed, we are in serious trouble and "They" win.

Look at the show 24, Jack Bauer gets framed for everything.It is a real danger on the minds of everyone.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Bruiex]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Thank you both for following up on this topic.

I do think them controlling the minds or not controlling but influencing our minds and those they work with is happening.

I would say it is a lot of not just both but everything.

We as humans tend to break everything down to black and white when in reality all there really is is grey area. Everywhere and in everything

So it is probably a mix of what I said and what you said and some other unknowns that we just can't factor in yet because we are unaware of it happening or unaware of it's existance.

The people in power I am referring to would probably like you said stay in the shadows. That is kind of what I meant. should have stated that.

They use people in power, ( those who control our needs ) so gov, wealthy bloodlines, world leaders, owners of companies that deal with our bare necessities to act like they are in power and those are the first set of "Pawns"

Those first set to us seem like the people in power and actually there are a few levels of power above them that we don't know.

Mind you this is all just my opinion . I don't want people coming in here and asking me for proof because I have none.

What I have is a very open and creative mind that thinks about things in not so much the normal way.

I have always been curious and asking questions because I love knowledge.

It's probably a mix of them having " dirt" on somebody and them being able to control them without knowing they are being controlled.

A lot of the pawns think they are in control when in reality they themselves are being controlled also.

They are just so cocky and have such big egos that it doesn't register with them after a while that they could be controlled by an unknown force or people.

They probably know of some people above who have dirt on them, but have no clue how their mind is being affected by the unknown powers.

* Thanks to whichever mod switched this to the correct forum.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by LucidDreamer85]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

-Lucid-

The answer to your question is a very elaborate and drawn out tale that I could not tell. We are the product of civil and inter-cosmic war caused by the intermixing of organisms among planetary bodies.

Simply put, to know oneself. And who started it? No one.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by socrates271

-Lucid-

The answer to your question is a very elaborate and drawn out tale that I could not tell. We are the product of civil and inter-cosmic war caused by the intermixing of organisms among planetary bodies.

None of what you said seems that un-reasonable. could you pelase further elaborate as it sounds pretty interesting honestly.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by socrates271

-Lucid-

None of what you said seems that un-reasonable. could you pelase further elaborate as it sounds pretty interesting honestly.

When you look to ancient texts and paintings all throughout history there are various depictions of extraterrestrial beings and accounts of interference with the humans at the time as well as fighting taking place among the skies, wars between Gods, angels and demons (good one to research), etc. Such paintings and written accounts are taken by some skeptics to be the active imagination of various present-time science fiction writers.

Before the advent of the internet it was very hard to get a story out to the public and receive great attention. So, if you now look to various cultures and their 'fringe' knowledge of mythical beasts or gods much of the information is distorted and forgotten. However, the old information still holds a grain of truth and with the right perspective can gain you great insight into the history of this planet.

Present day accounts of these events are mostly fantasy based and used to sell books that greatly distort the original truths.

I suggest if you truly want to discover the why and how that you re-create your perspective on everything entirely and forget what you've taken for granted which looks like you're doing already. Basically, rediscovering yourself and then the Universe whichever way you makes sense to you. I can't be your teacher, only you can. And don't forget to use the most important tool of all, your mind.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by socrates271

I'm well on my way to using my mind more and maybe yes have taken things for granted but I may not be exactly as you see me.
I don't really believe 100% of anything that I'm told about how things went because I know how truth can become distorted, not so much by average people re-telling , but by people who have something to gain by distorting the truth.

The paintings and drawings of the ancients is pretty much all the proof we need, but not many of us want to believe it, instead we tend to believe that for some unknown reason, many un-related cultures all over the earth and at various times just happened to make up these " myths" and stories that just happen to match up with other cultures they had no contact with.

That right there is enough proof for me.

My biggest downfall is caring too much what others think and not focusing on finding out more about my self.

Although I have been spending a lot of alone time in deep thought just pondering what is and what could be. Helps me relax i guess.

But yea need to focus more on bettering myself because what is going to happen with the elites is well......going to happen regardless. all I can do is make the choices i think benefit we the most mentally and spiritually.

Thank you for your insight though. it is much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hmmm nobody else has a take on this? Nobody else has thought like this? or wish to tell me exactly why I am right or wrong or close or far off?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Hmmm nobody else has a take on this? Nobody else has thought like this? or wish to tell me exactly why I am right or wrong or close or far off?

the conspiracy is propably cultural.

the European dark ages, Vikings, Inquisition, morphed into Imperialism.

the Viking raiders became imperial capitalists, and today globalization.
human technology is moving forward, but human society is far behind.

the pillage and plunder of the vikings transformed into hedge funds plundering the commodity markets.

the military/industrial complex, little changed since ancient Rome, except, they no longer build aquaducs.

fleecing the peasants is an old custom, whether german barons or modern taxes.

slaves were replaced by temporary workers, the corporations no longer have to buy, feed, or house them.

the trained slaves of the ancients are now college educated proffesionels.
paying for their own education, so they can serve.

the servants and freemen are now contractors.

the more things change, the more it's the same.

i believe the financial sector is the greatest danger of our age.
scams layered to top of scams, a huge parasite sucking the world economy dry.

new topics

top topics

join