It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Now on CNN

page: 1

join
share:
dz

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Bush is talking about the Patriot Act. Goto cnn.com and it's on the front page on the right, under CNNRadio.

dz

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Just want to bump this so more people see it.

dz

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Anyone that's listening, do you hear that really, really weird distortion in the background?

dz

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So he just gave a blatent lie. He just said that the Patriot Act requires there to be a court order in order for them to do something. That's a flat out lie. The Patriot Act makes it so the government agencies don't need to get a court order to do what they want.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
looks like you're the only one interested in this...

good luck.

dz

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ya I guess I was. It was such utter crap. How can a man who has had thousands of people killed talk about someone having a conscience.

He talked about renewing the Patriot Act mainly, and some minor things in the beginning.

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by dz]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
yea the video feed was really wierd. He did lay out alot of stuff in this speech. Seem very personal to me.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This is a good thread.

Surprised no interesdt in it.

Especially since today is what it is.

He sure has chosen a most curious day to try and sell the public the patriot act, or, as I like to refer to it as, the annulment of the constitution.

Wonder what the hell hes trying to do? Why?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yeah, look what they slipped in the ticker at the bottom.
www.usatoday.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yeah, the truth slowly leaks out.

The had that drill at the pentagon a whole year before 9/11, where they simulated a passenger craft hitting the pentagon with alot of casualties and such.

Anyone else wanna try and tell me the us govornment didnt know # about sep 11 before it happened, or was a case of "itelligence failure" or system preoblems?

Tcha, right

new topics

top topics

join