It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My MMS story so far....its working for me! (pics included)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

No worries.

Let me know how you get on, there are not too many users on ATS.

Im same as you, I'm gonna just take a few drops per week and keep my immune system boosted.

Since I have had MMS I havent had a cold or anything.

And if its helps if I get the Swine flu I will be posting that info...but hopefully not.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well my cold came back (sore throat, sniffles, occasional cough), so I'm taking the MMS again this weekend to get rid of it. This will be a good litmus test. Last week when I took the MMS, it was gone within 24 hours so I stopped taking it after 2 days' dosage. Later this last week, it returned.. so I've started out on 4 drops right from the get-go (pretty sure I can handle this without nausea). Will keep taking it this weekend and see how I get on. Probably go onto 6 drops tonight.

But there is one thing that concerns me. I saw this health item on the Fox news channel last week, talking about new breakthroughs in taking care of your eyesight - that you need Vitamin C as anything with antioxidants will protect and rebuild your retina or something like that. They basically framed it in a way that antioxidants are good and, oxidants are BAD.

So, what I want to know is, will taking MMS ruin my eyesight in the long term? And if you have to refrain from taking Vitamin C while taking MMS (or at least for a few hours after each dose, which in itself is deterring / discouraging the user from taking it), then aren't you basically screwing your own well-being? I don't want to get to the point where I'm living by a regime that I say, take MMS at 6 o' clock and then some Vitamin C at nine o' clock and then it's safe to take MMS at 12 o' clock etc. I absolutely DETEST living my life regulated by medication and time, I just want to take what I want.. when I want. All of us are seeking personal freedom, it's part of why we are all on ATS. The moment you start locking yourself into a regime of taking this-n-that at such-n-such a time every day, it affects your enjoyment of life, especially when you were relatively healthy (i.e. not on death's door) in the first case.

Just wondering what MMS users here think of that. That's why I don't see myself as a long-term user of this, even if it fights off colds etc effectively.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I've been using MMS to treat a cronic sinus issue that I've had for 35 years. I'm taking 30 drops a day in 3 doses for the last 2 weeks. In the second week, I got cold-like symptoms and serious sinus drainage and then it moved down and started clearing my lungs and I've been coughing up mucous for several days. I'm starting to feel a little better, but will continue with this regimen until my sinuses are completely clear and then I'll go onto the maintenance dose. I don't think the vitamin C is stopping the MMS from working with me. I put powdered C in my water bottle and drink it all day long. If it is stopping it from working like it should, I'd hate to think how sick I would have been.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidifty
Im surprised that this thread hasn't had the response i would have expected.

Im not upset because this is my thread....im upset because MMS could save tens of MILLIONS of lives around the world.

I thought you guys were awake?

gee, there is a lot of stuff you can cure cancer, aids and all else from, you would get same or quicker results by soaking feet in hydrogen peroxide solution (google food grade hydrogen peroxide) or using the zapper for internal bacterias, there are plenty of cures

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
MMS is great stuff. It is not the cure for all ills but it is a powerful medicine.

The unactivated stuff works well too but must be used with care.

One thing I've been doing is drinking a small amount of unactivated NaCl02 (a couple of drops, ask an expert for safety and dosages), waiting half an hour then drinking lemon juice. This really seems to work, but at yr own risk.

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I think too many people are turned off by the idea of drinking chlorine in any form and they are afraid of trying MMS. It is intimidating to try it because the only info you find about it is from Jim Humble. It's not like some other natural remedies that are tried and tested by many other reputable people and/or doctors, holistic and allopathic. We just have to keep getting our experiences out there so those interested will not be afraid to try it.

Has anybody every made a solution to use as a nasal spray?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Hi.

I started with MMs because i was looking for the best way to enhance my and my familys inmunesystem expecting swinflu to come to us.

I started on 1 drop x 2 a day and at 6 drops 2 x day i felt a bit naucea and tierd. I got diarhea but it got away after a few days.

Many years ago i had some kind of fungus on my skin, small light areas came and went untill they dissapeared. When i started with the MMS i got them back, more visible than ever..anyone knows why they po up like this?

There is so much information on MMS and it is so cheap so i cant se how anyone does not give it a chance.

I have two cats in my home, one came one day and was intoxicated, probably from rat poison, he was blue in the mouth, swollen and could hardly walk, no balance no strength. We all thought he was "gone" so i gave him a big dosis like 20 drops..day after he was back on 75% of normal cat life..one more dosis and the next day he was 100% good shape! Whatever he had MMS took care of it.
true story

I am still on MMs, i take it some days just to keep my inmune system prepared to face the swineflu.

Has anybody every made a solution to use as a nasal spray? no but i did with colloidal silver during my vacations in spain. Same purpose. Keep the swineflu away (or handle it best ways)

[edit on 6-9-2009 by gusan]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gusan

Many years ago i had some kind of fungus on my skin, small light areas came and went untill they dissapeared. When i started with the MMS i got them back, more visible than ever..anyone knows why they po up like this?

I'm not an expert, but it could be cos yr using viengar instead of leon juice, or it could be detox. Jim Himble talks about a strain of fungus that doesnt respond to MMS to on his site, MMS will actually make this stuff worse. He describes an alternative protocol.

Googe: fungus mms humble vaseline bentonite

Good Luck

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Thanks..i´ll google.

And no, i am using citric acid provided by te same online store selling the mms. I ad water after activation.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
MMS is great stuff. It is not the cure for all ills but it is a powerful medicine.

The unactivated stuff works well too but must be used with care.

One thing I've been doing is drinking a small amount of unactivated NaCl02 (a couple of drops, ask an expert for safety and dosages), waiting half an hour then drinking lemon juice. This really seems to work, but at yr own risk.

Peace

Interesting....so in theory I presume it activates inside you?

I wonder if anyone else has trialled it in this way including J Humble?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yay awesome it worked for me as well. When are people going to listen to All of the testimonials that come from the hundreds of people, I don't know if I've ever even seen a negative one from anybody that's actually used it, only positive, why can't people see that??? it doesn't cure you it helps rid your body of things that are suppressing your immune system that way your immune system can function like it is meant to and heal your body I think that that might be the key point of information for people cuz when you hear the word cure you automatically have a correlation with something that obviously isn't going to work and it must come some quack Doctor who's going to take your money. All I know is it has worked personally for me, it has never hurt me and I've been drinking it for maybe a year or longer. It may smell a little like bleach but that's to be expected when the chemical makeup of it is similar in a sence but so many things are when it comes to chemistry one small flip of a molecule or how there bonded or whether or not they form a tetrahedral or blah blah blah shape changes the complete makeup of its chemistry thus the end result is something completely different. Hell I got a c in chemistry and it makes sense to me. We all swim in chlorinated pools we put bleach in our hair to get it lightened, bleach our white clothing. Clean with bleach solution because we know it's the ultimate killer of everything, we're putting our hands in it while cleaning and were breathing it in. However MMS is not bleach. Leaves me wondering has the beach people clean with fried their brains so they don't function any longer they take space up in their head but they don't actually process or compute anything logical. Anyways it works and anybody who lies and says it doesn't and tries to say it's poison you're a really bad human being one day you're going to pay for that you should be nice and loving not mean and evil.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RiotComing

Well unfortunately that's life certain things just don't always mesh together well. Certain people don't get along, you would want to eat a sandwich with sauerkraut and molasses it would be awful. Also you wouldn't want to wear shorts and a tank top during the winter and wear a parka and snow pants in the summer makes sense that's just the way life is. Certain things they just don't go together or they do and it's sometimes a personal preference. You can still take vitamin c you only have to do the protocol for a couple weeks and or 8 hours a day that leaves 16 other hours you could take the vitamin c. Also I believe that it's orange juice is bad and anything with added citric acid but if it just has vitamin c in it I don't believe that that is a problem but definitely orange juice and oranges are, look that up but I'm pretty sure that's what I remember. besides if you're eating too much food with preservatives citric acid in anyways you're not eating healthy or beneficially so you should probably think about changing that. Just saying .,but you're not going to be taking MMS every day of your life for 16 hours for the rest of your life. So no worries will be plenty of time for supplements :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join