It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My freakiest dream. Thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The sky is marred by a single black sphere hanging amidst a sea of clouds, light gray in color which obscure the sun but threaten no rain. The scar stares back into the faces of those few who can see it, staring with contempt at the world on which they stand as they gaze into its void facade. The sphere grows closer, anger resonating from its very core as it descends from the sky. It appears featureless; its surface seems smooth, flawless and cold.

Its skin begins to lighten as it closes in upon its audience; its blackness becomes a gray barely distinguishable against the sky and its features slowly begin to fade into view. Outlines on its surface begin to betray its identity. A handful of eyes are locked upon it as it grows closer, as its faint features become more detailed revealing it to be yet more mysterious than before. The sphere stops several yards from the people below who watch it, hanging impossibly just above their heads. They are few who can see it, others see nothing; or even dare look up into expanse above them. The sphere appears to be Earth; a peaceful quiet Earth, an Earth keeping dark secrets in a series of huge triangular craters running north to south through the African continent on its face.

The men are enraptured by the sphere; they are drawn completely in to the study of its appearance, and then, it is gone, as though it were never there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
First week of June, 2010?

This was a part of a dream; the events were followed by me seeing a calendar open to June. This was then followed by an “alien” invasion of earth; shortly after hearing a loud “groaning” noise. Groaning is the only way I can describe it, and I can only say alien because they appeared as tripods, similar to those of popular fiction, though bearing no strict resemblance to one design.

A few months later I had the same dream again, only I was the only one who saw the earth in this one. Following a similar line of events, the same sound from before is heard and I ask a woman what day it is to which she replies Thursday.(This is when i realize what's about to happen, suffice it to say I find a hiding place and whisper "safe" ejecting me from the dream) I believe the date was around the first week of June in which Friday the 4th occurs. So theoretically this dream could be occurring on any number of years, 2010 is just the nearest and the closest to the age I appeared in the dream.

I don’t think anything will happen, in fact the date lines up with June of 2004 as well, but the meaning that I’ve gathered from dream interpretation doesn’t make much sense applied to my life in 2004.

I’ve always had trouble figuring a meaning behind this one, and the “omen” in it itself is quite an odd one, especially when it recurs.

Any thoughts?

Edit: Not sure if this is better suited to psychology or gray area.

[edit on 3/16/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

When did you have this dream?

i had one which woke me up at around 6 on sunday morning.
the dream was long and for the most part very relaxed, it felt as if in the near future. I was at my house and my plans to build a green house were fulfilled in the dream, i was tending my garden for what felt like hours. now, this could have been influenced by a plane flying overhead, but anyway, i heard this murmur in the sky. ran out of the green house and stood by some paw-paw trees. very high above me was this HUGE craft shaped like a bird and the colour of a phoenix. running frantic to the house it seemed to notice me and shot a pulse at me but missed, my family was frantic as we watched it circle to land. i awoke unable to return to see what happened next.
i dunno, lame yes... oh well

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimjolnir

Last year, first quarter maybe was the second occurrence, the first would have been 6months to a year prior. Next time I have something so off-putting Ill take down more information but that's all I've got as to when it happened. I believe it was one that woke me up around 2 - 4 am, because to do remember having to get up to turn on a light to write down everything I could and then having to go back to sleep.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Strangely enough I just had a bout with the flu; exactly a year prior to the date featured in this dream.

top topics

join