It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Seeks Fleet Of Massive DARPA Spy Blimps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Pentagon Seeks Fleet Of Massive DARPA Spy Blimps

www.prisonplanet.com...
spyblimp13-2009mar13,0,4608400.story]www.latimes.com[/url]

The Pentagon has announced intentions to launch an entire fleet of giant 450-foot-long airships which will act as a massive airborne radar system providing perpetual surveillance of vehicles, planes and people on the ground.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.latimes.com

[edit on 14-3-2009 by DarksDeception]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
“We will apply this technology to track people emerging from buildings of interest and follow them as they move to new locations,” announced DARPA’s Paul Benda at a conference in March 2004.

This certainly sounds like another way to control the problem of knowing the sheep's whereabouts in case of "civil disobedience", and high enough to not be shot down.

If martial law is introduced, they have another weapon of tracking the disobedient.

What other applications do you believe this surveillance may have to those whom want to watch you?

www.latimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
great , continue spending into oblivion and soon you will be bankrupt sooner or later

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Cool! Are they black and triangular?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well I hope it's night time out when they are watching me because they are going to see the moon!

I don't know why anybody would spend money to watch every step I make. I don't know what you all are doing but somebody is doing something interesting enough to spend money to watch.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join