It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel Trying To Screw The Mid East Or Are They Just Stupid!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
now TC, you know me better than that...

Israel only has two choices. Displacement or two states. They can't move the Palestinians off the land so they have to accept the state. IF they ever believed they would have the whole of the land they should've pushed them all the way off long ago because now its impossible.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Never say never, Saphie! Matter of fact, I believe its possible its mentioned in the Bible, but you know how aggravating some of the prophesies are for laymen, so I do not even try and speak with any authority on that.

But let me ask you, why is it that no pressure is placed upon the Arab states to assimilate any of their displaced people? Especially Syria?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:11 AM
link   
because they are trouble makers they are not wanted by their neighbours, israel and palestine have alot in common in that respect

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Salaam Alykum all,

There is a problem on both sides:
Palestine:
Hamas to them= Freedom Fighters
Zionist/Israelie Jews= Terrorist

Israel:
Zionist(To some jews)=Great Fighters for Land for Jews to live in.
Hamas/Palestinians= Terrorist

Its so simple my brothers and sisters.
This wont stop. I think someone said when palestinians stop bombing there is peace in the region(cant remember who), but sorry to say that it only seems like peace because CNN have nothing to show.

There are individual killings happening as we speak, my friend lived there for 10 years, he tolled me he couldnt even leave his house, every night he heard at most 1 round of machine guns going off at night!
It wont stop till one is killed or been taken over!
God willing the Bloodshed of these people will stop one day.
We must take in mind that we do not live there and so we cant make any judgement on the people.
Hamas might look like terrorist's to us but to there people they are seen as Freedom fighters.
If you ask me what i think of them, my answer is simple!
I dont live there, i have never meet one before, so i cant give my thoughts on it. what i wont do also is judge them on what i have seen on CNN or any other news group!
Funny how on Islamic web sites we have them saying stuff like these people(Hamas) are freedom fighter while on NON-Islamic web sites we have them saying They (hamas) are Terrorist's. PLAIN AND SIMPLE, we dont have a freaken clue mate.

Salaam

Guerilla

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
But let me ask you, why is it that no pressure is placed upon the Arab states to assimilate any of their displaced people? Especially Syria?

Are you kidding me with that crap? That's just so wrong that I can't wrap my mind around it.
I can't believe anyone would even suggest that in the 21st century. Its barbaric.

Besides, there is no way all of Palestine is going to pack up and move to Syria or Iran or Egypt, and even if Israel could make them do it---it would be the start of a mess that would put your biblical predictions to shame. If you aren't sick and twisted then you know that two states is the only solution.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I've drawn it out perfectly why Israel is not in the wrong, and why they are not to be expected to give an inch, although they have demonstrated more than once their willingness to do so. How have they been received? More demands and more deaths. The Arabs have not changed in their desire for the Jews to swim or drown. This catch-all, or should I say, weak catch-none, declaration that all are wrong and that the small sliver of Jewish land should be even further divided is weak and spineless and not in any means just.

Correction TC you;ve tried to point put why you feel israel is in the right... but your arguments just dont stick. Israel have not shown willingness for peace, its just your american media channels only show the attacks by the palestinians, they never shown the aggression and intimidation performed by the Israelis even during times hamas have called cease fires. And you refer to it as Jewish land... its comments like this that make this a religious instead of territorial debate. Its not JEWISH land its just land. I doubt the land follows the jewish faith.

SAX, try and be less biased yourself. In your attempts, you will willingly bring to light the deaths of innocent Jews at the hands of the Arabs even before the thirties. You seem to forget the British-encouragaged riots of Arabs against Jews in 1921, led by Haj el-Husseini I believe. Check the name, I might be off a little. The violence and hostility continued with little intervention by the British "protectors", and fomented again in 1929, where the entire town of Hebron was killed or had fled because of the pogroms. Save your attempts to paint the Israelis as horrible while the "Palestinians" are "less the Angels" crap for a place where some are unlearned; it won't work here. Not as long as my computer is working and I find the threads where unchecked anti-Semitism can be found!

Once again TC... You assume because we're anti-Israel we're anti semetic? Its crap like this that undermines your usual logical arguments... As soon as someone says something anti-Israel someone screams anti-semitism to make the anti-Israeli seem like a monster... And I never claimed the Palestinians/Arabs didnt use terrorism, i merely stated no-one ever mentions the fact that the pre-Israel jews of the region used the very same tactics on the Arabs to achive their state, so why is it more wrong for the Arabs to do the same? As for trying to swing the unlearned... i dont care what the unlearned think, in fact if the entire world (as opposed to just the majority) told Israel to back of they still wouldnt, you know why coz the USA still backs them. So why should I care how many people support my views or yours?
You will also bring to light the fact that there is no such thing as "Palestinians", and will bring to our attention that even at the time of the Peel Commision a Muslim leader vehemently pointed out that there is no such thing as Palestinians and that "Palestine" was a creation of the Jews. He was not correct, as we know that "Palestinian" is a bastardization of the word "Phillistine", which was a Roman attempt to erase the memory of the Jew from the face of the earth.

New terms are coined for new people... the Word American didnt always exsist, does that mean that americans have no rights coz they didnt always exsist as a group? The Palestinans are a collective term for the Arabs who lived in the area before Israel took the land from them (and who cares if the UN gave it to them or not coz it wasnt the UNs land to start with, and if you're using the fact the UN gave the land to the Israelis, how aout looking at the UN resolutions being ignored by Israel), who have grouped together to fight a common cause.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join