It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecies of Billy Meier

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I recall reading aboutt the prophecies of Henoch many years ago, and I read them again recently. I think it was more interesting reading it this time because of current events. Some of the prophecies seem plausible in light of current events. It is also interesting how similar they are to Titors prophecies, particularly prophecies of civil wars. At least one major economic analyst has forecasted civil wars in US recently.

Anyway, apparently Billy Meier has made many prophecies(allegedly not his, told to him by the Pleaidians) and were published in his early writings in the 70's, predicing much later events. Michael Horn, his media rep, claims all his prophecies were made before the actual event e.g., his prediction of the toutais meteroite. Apparently the books in which the prohecies are contained were widely available before the events. The problem is I cannot verify this. Is there anyone here who owns Billy Meiers books in which these prophecies are contained?

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I don't have any of his books, but I read some of the prophecies online last year. I remember telling my daughter that if the US gets into a civil war, then the Pleidans were right and I will believe that Billy Meier was contacted.

Back then, we weren't this far into this mess, so I read it as entertainment. Looks like I believe Billy now!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be funny if the US government's actions were because they believed a prophecy of civil war and in acting to prevent it caused it?

Not really funny but very ironic and a good reason not to put faith in doomsday theories.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Add the civil war Prophecies of

Edgar Cayce
Nostrudomaus
Hopi Indians

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
dont you mean Enoch...instead of Henoch? if not, please introduce the rest of the world to this Henoch person......

There is a big FAT book called The Keys Of Enoch......it could be interpreted as prophesy by its very nature......took me a year to read that book.....was a deeply spiritual experience.

I hate to break this to you...but YOU started a thread called The Prophesies of Billy Meier....so the duty is ALL yours to now tell us all of these prophesies.
I came here to read about them, yet your thread is lame. Your not doing your job as a thread starter to then PROVIDE the info you made your topic on.....you have been here as long as I have you aught to know better by now

[edit on 13-3-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
Wouldn't it be funny if the US government's actions were because they believed a prophecy of civil war and in acting to prevent it caused it?

Not really funny but very ironic and a good reason not to put faith in doomsday theories.

It would be ironic allright! Putting the Law of Attraction to the real test

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Just in cast the OP is MIA, here is one link to Henoch....

www.theyfly.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Billy was way ahead of his time. He was recycling back in the 70's when he'd fashion space craft and other items out of things like Dust bin lids, and now I hear he was predicting things also? Cool.....

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The original copies of these books occasionally can be found on amazon but they sometimes sell in the 1000s of dollars . Wish I had a set but I dont sry.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I had never read those predictions before. I found them quite interesting.
They were supposedly written in the late 70s or early 80s.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
reply to post by blujay

I had never read those predictions before. I found them quite interesting.

Yes, they were written some time ago and if I'd read them then, boy I'd have really thought him a complete nutjob! Times they are a-changin'.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

So they do actually exist. I have a really hard time with Billy Meier, some parts of his case are really compelling, and some seem very fake, and in addition reading his contact notes makes it sound like he is praising himself. Those aliens always seem to shower him with praises and repeatedly exalt him as their chosen one. The one whose not only the most spiritually enlightened on the planet, but who even went back in time to meet Jesus, and was told he was more enlightened than Jesus by Jesus himself. In the same trip he ends up punching someone, and is told by Jesus, it was necessary.

If that is not enough, what about the really cheesy 70's UFO models, they don't look impressive at all. Although Michael Horn keeps badering us with the "Irreproducable" stuff, they seriously do not look impressive to me at all. The one who the UFO looking as if it stuck to the tree looks like an obvious fake.

It gets worse. What about the really cheesy looking toy-gun which is suppose to be an alien laser weapon. The cheesy pics of the Dinosaurs and the Earthquake pics in the future. Just terrible.

But one part of Meiers's story that is so compelling is his predictions. There is something about that draws me in very strongly. I can see it happening.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I have the entire contact notes on cassette tapes (well mp3 s of them) and I find the story , taken its entirety is fascinating. I find it very convincing. I don't know what to make of the ray gun or dino either. Maby Billy having fun with people lol. But what it comes down to for me is a personal, up close sighting of a beem ship in 1979. Same ship , same sounds, as on `and still they fly `web site .

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
dont you mean Enoch...instead of Henoch? if not, please introduce the rest of the world to this Henoch person......

[edit on 13-3-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

Henoch and Enoch are one and the same person.
In most parts of the indo-german territories "He" is referred to as Henoch. In anglo-american countries as Enoch.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
I don't have any of his books, but I read some of the prophecies online last year. I remember telling my daughter that if the US gets into a civil war, then the Pleidans were right and I will believe that Billy Meier was contacted.

Back then, we weren't this far into this mess, so I read it as entertainment. Looks like I believe Billy now!

Have you possibly considered that some of our modern day prophets and channelers are in bed with the NWO?
Lets say that 30 years ago there was a conversation wich mentioned how the NWO would love for people to believe in an alien race who would come to the rescue during times of war and that civil war for the US was already part of the plan?

If you have factions fighting umongst each other about this or that, they take their eyes of the ball and start watching the crowd and look for reactions.

I do believe in ET's and UFO's, but I don't think they are our saviours.
I do believe howerver that people are being used and a lot of new age movements are just a distraction, they all seem to have an under lying theme in them which would mean you give yourself over to the saviours.

I am just becoming more and more suspicious as time goes by.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Any chance of being able to share them?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Too bad he might only have one actual saucer film.
But you see the Illuminati recognized it and must have helped
make Billy a sensation.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

I found them quite interesting.
Its quite a story.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join