It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris for president … of Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Chuck Norris for president … of Texas

If the State of Texas ever left the Union, Chuck Norris is interested in being president of the newly independent country.
(CNN) – Actor Chuck Norris has his eyes on the presidency, but not the White House.

Norris wrote that he would be interested in becoming the president of Texas, if the state were ever to secede from the Union.

“I may run for president of Texas,” Norris wrote Monday in a column posted at WorldNetDaily. “That need may be a reality sooner than we think. If not me, someone someday may again be running for president of the Lone Star state, if the state of the union continues to turn into the enemy of the state.”

The actor claimed “thousands of cell groups will be united around the country in solidarity over the concerns for our nation” and said that if states decide to secede from the union, that Texas would lead the way...
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

What a nut job.................

[edit on 3/11/2009 by pteridine]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
That would be Ron Paul's job

Chuck could be Minister of Defence

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
He's an idiot, we don't take him that seriously down here. We have a lot of stupid in Texas but we also have smart educated people here too, it is about evenly divided between R&Ds.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Chuck Norris does not want to be a president.

but

Presidents want to be Chuck Norris.

wZn

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Ha,

Well now that that's out of my system. If I were American I would certainly vote for Chuck Norris. I mean come on, if Arnold got elected in California, you can bet your bottom dollar he'd be a very popular ticket choice.

Long live Chuck!!!!

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I enjoy Chuck Norris. He seems to be genuine in his expression and desires. I also think he is, at best, a B grade actor. But I enjoy watching B grade actors who love their jobs. (Like Bruce Campbell, ooooh yeah I got to talk to him and have my photo taken with him, lol ) Is he presidential material? I doubt it. But I bet he could kick the Governator's butt, even though he is smaller.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
already the existing thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but I do not mind if you go on with the discussion here.
take care.

Chuck rules

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Closed thread as per request of the OP,

Please add to the link above,

Thanks for posting,

Asala

top topics

join