It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomorrow: 9/11 since Waco/OKC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Tomorrow is the 9th anniversary since the OKC bombings and the 11th anniversary since Waco....a veritable numerological/demonological paradise...Be careful tomorrow if you live in the cities...keep an extra ear to the radio news...and do not be in any thoroughly inextricable locations...

IF SOMETHING EVIL IS PULLED OFF BY THE EVIL ONE AND HIS MINIONS TOMORROW PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!!! God will only protect His own if they will seek His face and pray. Expect full implemetation of martial law soon after the next major attack and be sure that you are right spiritually for the comig struggles. Christians, join me in praying tonight that nothing evil does transpire tomorrow. God bless.

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by mepatriot]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
o.k.-I mean this question with all due respect:

If a Terrorist attack happens tommarow-it will all be part of God's Will, right?

BUT-

If a Terrorist attack does NOT happen tommarow, it means that God interceeded on Man's behalf?

That puts God in a Win/Win situation.

But, just so you know I am not being hateful, or spiteful, I am planning on "praying", and Meditating that tommarow will be uneventful.

I base my concerns on the Numberology that indicates tommarow would make an interesting day for a Terrorist Attack based on Occult (in it's true meaning "Hidden") Symbology

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It is a win/win situation for God.
If an attack does NOT happen tomorrow that does not mean God interceeded on mans behalf, it simply means that an attack was not Gods will.
For one to assume that God interceeded to prevent an attack, one would have to assume that an attack was immenent.
We really have no idea if there will be an attack tomorrow, and thus can have no way of knowing if one was averted.
It is ALWAYS a win/win situation where God is concerned. All things according to him.
(this is in no way discounting ANY religion, as i believe that God comes to different people in different ways. Its a simple concept. Love one another)

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Yes, all things are PERMITTED by God to occur, if they are within HIS will to allow them to occur. That is not the same as laying the responsibility for all things evil at HIS feet. HE allows mankind free will to do good or evil as they choose, to serve HIM or the evil one as they please. HE also gives the devil a certain amount of freedom to work his evil for a set time. If there were no choice, how could HIS benevolence, forgiveness, or even the concept of good/evil exist at all.?

I make no judgement on the occurrence or non-occurence of any special terroristic event today. I was merely pointing out (as are many others) the ominous coincidence of numerology that points to this date.

It is possible that published concerns or pre-awareness of the numerology of the evil ones can help to divert tragedy, or perhaps, at least help to postpone their evil designs.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well.. another day gone by.. nothin' to worry about!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
Yes, all things are PERMITTED by God to occur, if they are within HIS will to allow them to occur. That is not the same as laying the responsibility for all things evil at HIS feet. HE allows mankind free will to do good or evil as they choose, to serve HIM or the evil one as they please. HE also gives the devil a certain amount of freedom to work his evil for a set time. If there were no choice, how could HIS benevolence, forgiveness, or even the concept of good/evil exist at all.?

Oh great, thanks for clearing all this up for me.

Did the bible tell you all of this?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Also, today is 911 days since 9/11/01, and today began 911 hours since the close of March 11--the train attacks in Spain. Weird coincidences, and nothing more--let's hope. All quiet so far.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Also, today is 911 days since 9/11/01

This is not true.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Also, today is 911 days since 9/11/01, and today began 911 hours since the close of March 11--the train attacks in Spain. Weird coincidences, and nothing more--let's hope. All quiet so far.

3/11 was 911 days since 9/11.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by baked

3/11 was 911 days since 9/11.

It was 912 days, look back at all the treads, Of the spain attack, it is nicely spelled out.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Right....it was 911 days to the Spain attacks...sorry.

And, it is 911 hours exactly (minus one for the daylight saving time hour deduction) from the end of March 11 to the beginning of today...

top topics

join