It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revolution

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Why would you have wasted precious years of your time?

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well I agree with some of the stuff you're saying, and if it turns out to be an un-truth then I would consider that a waste of 'belief'.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Do you not see that it is not only MY revolution, but OUR revolution? You are included to. It is a Spiritual Evolution. It is for the good of humanity.

I think Nature will take down those who are in power. But that doesn't mean people won't, for all humans are part of nature also. We are all connected to nature. When you look at the bigger picture here, it is natural selection being done here. If our control system were to stay where it was, and nothing to be done about it, not even nature itself doing anything about it, then we would all continue on our way to self destruction in about 20 to 30 years from now. So, it is NECESSARY to knock down our current control system. That is why the revolution is going to stop this before it continues, because it is getting to late. It was just not meant for us to head into self destruction, and extinction. Can you not see the truth in this?

It will happen. I am sorry if you don't want to accept it but it has to occur. Humanity will not perish. Humanity was meant to survive and continue in existance. It is our Divine right to continue, and if you oppose that, then you are simply opposing humanity's continued existance.

If you continue to oppose the revolution, I guess nature will have to get rid of you to for your type would not be needed anymore. It is not a threat, its just a warning. Rise against the good of humanity, and naturally, you will die.

Pardon me for sounding so cruel but don't worry, it'll be all natural, trust me.

I personally wouldn't choose the path of being the one with the gun, trying to kill our world leaders. I choose to be the Peaceful Warrior type, the one that transmutes energies, the one that heals with my presence, the one that spreads the word, the one that makes people aware of their thoughts and their selves as a spirit. I'll let Nature, the "Universal Force" do it's job of saving humanity.

Think about this metaphor. Rain. If you want greener grass, it will have to rain for the grass to get greener.

The earth has been collecting lot's of lower vibrational energy in the past couple of years, that now it's all going to resurface so it can be dealt with as a whole. For the Earth is also a sentient being just like us.

It's the same with our emotions. To deal with our emotions (lower vibrational energy) so that we can fully let go of them we have to let the emotions surface and experience the feelings FULLY. After that, you will become CONSCIOUS of your emotions. Once you become conscious of your emotions you can consciously control your emotions instead of them controlling you.

Its just common sense.

I am just looking at the whole picture here. The Nature of everything in the universe is vibrating energy, physics says this, and I say it is true. Atoms vibrate, everything vibrates, so there is this universal energy everywhere. This is the NATURAL FORCE. The DIVINE Force. The "God" if you may.

This is all part of the cycle. This destruction will make way for a new beginning, this time without corruptible governments in the way of our Spiritual Evolution.

Yes, Spiritual Evolution is also natural. Evolution doesn't limit itself with just physical evolution. Evolution also includes evolution of consciousness. Realize the truth in this. Spiritual evolution is the next step in our evolution. If you have ever wondered why humans have been in this very long plateau of evolution it is because the ones in power have literally been trying to stop humanity from evolving. Now that information is being spread through out the internet, this evolution is now becoming apparent.

Natural selection. Naturally those who are not needed for the evolution will be discarded.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
ATS is to deny ignourence and some of you make fun of posts like these. Just Shut tha fu*k up and take it for what it is.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
any revolution would get ripper a new asshole (all you "revolutionaries" have been warned.)

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
any revolution would get ripper a new asshole (all you "revolutionaries" have been warned.)

It's unfortunate, but true.

Quiet Storm, I support any revolution of the Mind and a possible revolution to take back America, BUT; it's unspoken in America today.

Look what they did to the Malcolm's and the Huey's.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
krazyivan is against a Revolution
thats pretty stupid. He might be some CIA loser or somthin.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

piss off-
This kind of 'warning' is pointless.
Everyone is aware of the consequences, and the risks.
But slavery will never overcome freedom.
Slavery is against nature, and God.
What does that sig say.....Obey God, resist?
It is my moral obligation to speak, loud and often, about the injustice that has been brought upon the world in the form of a NWO.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Man, for real, what the hell kind of a warning was that? Doesn't even make sense!

Plus, I think, with the falling economy, it'll put those in power VERY vulnerable. Along with the coming natural disasters.

We are not in the times of Malcom X buddy, things are different nowadays, and the government will be VERY vulnerable.

There is no way this revolution can be stopped. It will happen. It is our right to continue. PERIOD.

Wanna stop it? I guess natural selection will have to take you out also.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
Man, for real, what the hell kind of a warning was that? Doesn't even make sense!

Plus, I think, with the falling economy, it'll put those in power VERY vulnerable. Along with the coming natural disasters.

We are not in the times of Malcom X buddy, things are different nowadays, and the government will be VERY vulnerable.

There is no way this revolution can be stopped. It will happen. It is our right to continue. PERIOD.

Wanna stop it? I guess natural selection will have to take you out also.

Listen, it's not like I'm against your anything. Impossible was the wrong word so I take that back.

How about

Difficult, but possible

The Patriot Act has made it hard for a revolution of the magnitude your talking about to begin. And if the Patriot Act II passes, it'd be even harder.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
And if the Patriot Act II passes, it'd be even harder.

Your right, if it passes the act will severly hamper terroist activities on American soil. How nice of you to notice.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
And it will also supress freedom of information, freedom of speech, and freedom against unlawful search and seizure. If you want to live in a 'safe' world like that which give's you 'freedom' by taking away all of your rights go ahead and vote for Bush.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
an appropriate bump

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Wasnt the Patriot Act 2 already passed? Anyways you better watch what you post on the internet. Its already known that the FBI view this sight, and they are getting pretty agressive lately. There have been reports of other sights that have been shut down even one guy was arrested for having "terrorist" content on his website. So I would seriously watch what you say online. You need to calm down, do your research, and have patience, violence should only be a last option.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
most of the people on this website are to scared to act about the illuminati, well i for one am not

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It really is too bad that on ATS, which I thought was supposed to be a conspiracy related discussion site for people with insight into the real world, that there are those who have so easily fallen for the Whitehouse BS and all the other crap that is floating around these days. Ever since that staged 'terrorist' attack on 9/11, the government been given free reign over just about everything. All in the name of homeland security....give me a f$*&^$% break! The USA is becoming the worlds most oppressive police state on the planet. Oh but you disagree???? Why, only because the Nazi bastards that run CNN or any other media outlet tell you how bad it is in Korea or Iran or Rwanda!!! Come on!
The NWO is here, it is coming and unless you pinheads wake up, you will gladly go through your pathetic days thinking that all is apple pie and Richie Cunningham. You will go to bed at night thinking how nice and safe you are from those nasty evil terrorists (CIA and others). The Illuminati's plans are in the works. Just ask yourself everytime something happens, either a bombing, a piece of legislation, a news report, etc., etc......Cuis Bono?? The answer is frequently the NWO and those orchestrating its fruition.

Are you people blind or simply and utterly ignorant?? Quiet Storm and a few other posts have it bang on. It is disappointing that more people don't see it. The goal of mass propaganda and brainwashing has succeeded. The same was done prior to WWI when the US public objected to entering the war against Germany. Tell the public that they are killing babies over there and watch them line up to go fight.

You see, the whole plan is working. Being conditioned since our early childhood years, to believe this, to believe that. It is so simple yet brilliant. Why do we mock a person with blue hair?? Only because we have been told that it is not right, that person is a freak, blah, blah, blah.
You could tag on hundreds of examples of this.

Have all the dinks in power tell us what is happening, control the media, and those who can't think and reason for themselves buy into it.

One day there will be a revolution, when the people who live on this planet realize that they are all being scammed. But by then it might be too late. Sign me up.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I would just like to take the opertunity to say how i enjoyed your most quite a lot of the things you say are true if people mock you then they are only stopping themselves from learning.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Global revolution will not happen via internet: Hell I wouldn't plan to do anything criminal over the internet. I do advocate people waking up and establishing through face to face communication away from any cctv systems a contingency plan. For some that might mean fighting but to stupidly declare on a site that is known to be watched by the feds is suicide. I skirt the line, I've openly admitted to having guns and contingency plans, I've also stated it would take something pretty major to make any of those plans go into effect.

Bottom Line: Yeah there may be a time when a revolt would be appropriate, now is not that time. And for all of you guerrilla leaders out there don't recruit people off of something that started as a darpa project!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
someone needs to stop smelling gas fumes and step outside to get some fresh air and sunshine

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
hi the quiet storm, your right on bro or sis.what helped me GREATLY in understanding myself and what you say, is charlie manson and the people he was with back in the sixties.THEY FELT AND KNEW EVERYTHING YOU ARE SAYING.almost no one understands charles manson and what really happened to those people.but it was NOT what the tv and media said happened.the revolution is here now.keep the faith." jesus said"when i come back to earth will i find faith?" he meant will he find people like you and me.not to many........unfortunetly very few."few be there that find IT".

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join