It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama and Un-Employment – Above Politics 56

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The latest US unemployment figures get the Homer and Martin treatment. We have pieces by ATS members, Justin Oldham, Don White, xpert11 and frankidealist35 on their views of President Obama and his performance since taking office.

No rant this week but a piece Homer and Martin recorded off air on Abortion and the rights of those in the medical profession.

ABOVE POLITICS Number 56, with Martin Bain and Homer Fife, from AboveTopSecret.com.
Show length is 36:10.
Direct link to show MP3 file: atsmix_3245.mp3 (13 mb)
Subscribe to ABOVE POLITICS in your favorite MP3 utility/player: ABOVE POLITICS RSS feed
Subscribe to ABOVE POLITICS in iTunes for your iPod: ABOVE POLITICS iTunes feed

ABOVE POLITICS is the alternative political program from AboveTopSecret.com, all content is copyright (2009) by AboveTopSecret.com and The Above Network, LLC, all rights reserved. No content of the program may be rebroadcast in part or in whole from any web domain other than ATSMIX.com or ABOVETOPSECRET.com without prior written permission of The Above Network, LLC.

International Reporters wanted for The Above Politics Show thread

The Above Politics Show Web Site

[edit on 3/14/2009 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Great break in to discuss the death of Susan Tsvangirai. I think there is more to this accident. Very strange the the car carring the prime minister of Zimbabwe is involved in a crash.

And where is Allan Stanford? Is martin right?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I was pretty nervous when I made my piece.

Can I give one of you a copy of my views again (just for the sake of it)? I was really nervous and I stuttered a bit.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
China is about to Invade Mexico.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Frankidealist35, it sounded good to me and you made the effort to record a piece, more than I did.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by inkbottle

WOW. Where did this one come from. Listen to the show and can not record them talking about China and Mexico.

An interest idea. I can not see the US standing by while this happens and as yet I have not seen any intelligence reports about a military invasion from China, and if China were to consider an invasion, they would surely look across the Taiwan Strait.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
There have been reports of Chinese Military in Mexico, I talked about it in another thread and I still can not find the source I had for the information.
I'll try harder to find it.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Obama last stimulus bill had a clause they said companies that won contracts for 'shovel ready' jobs did NOT have to verify legal status. On the information the Government Account Office (USA) has revised it's figures and estimate about 1/3 of those jobs will go to illegals aliens. GAO uses a multiply by three rule. That means, they internally multiply by three it's figure to give them a more accurate number. China, the source for the bailout money and the source of US Government payroll now sees Mexico as a threat to it's vital interest. They will move within 60 days from the West (Pacific) and attack mid to lower Mexico with a view to cutting off influx into the USA. The border will be sealed with Cartel blood. Los Pepes and the other are now in crisis talks with one another. China lost 20% of it's export market in February despite the fact that they had given the money to stop that happening. It's open war within 60 days or less. I post this to act as credential when it happens. The media will not cover it, the Government ignores it. It's a comin'. Ask where Hilary was in the last 48 hours or more. More later. All war is economic.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I should apologize for posting this in here, but Obama's unemployment policy is directly related to Chinese loss of investment in the USA. While he does not create jobs, but gives them to future voting illegal immigrants, he robs China of recoup of the billions they have lent the USA.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Don't worry my contribution wasn't perfect either . Remember that only four of us made a recording for the show . Hey if the listeners aren't curious enough to ask contributors to the show questions then the matter is out of our hands .

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Frankidealist35,

Both Homer and I want to thank you and the 3 other ATS members who recorded pieces for the show. Your piece expressed your views on the new president in your style, just like the other pieces.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I thought the entire thing was outstanding!!!

It is one of my favorite things; listening to what "Our Members" have to say and not some obscure Politician I don't even know..

I would like to see more topics discussed by member contribution and also more members getting involved!!!

Thumbs up
to you all!!!

Semper

ps.. Franki you sounded fine!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by inkbottle

In todays world, I'd say anything is possible. Sometimes the crazy stuff, like China invading Mexico , would seem ridiculous, but who knows???

new topics

top topics

join