It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HALO wars Vid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

This is my favorite scene from the whole game
Spartons taking on the elite like they are nothing
good clip, so enjoy

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
OH WOW looks awesome! hey op do you have Halo wars? if you do, is it good? some people told me its an ok strategy game.
love the graphics... but where does the story of halo wars began? (after halo 1?)
thanks for posting the vid.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by codex code

20 Years before HALO 1
this is when all the spartons are still around kicking ass,

also its a good game as the graphics is good and the cut scenes well, you seen the above

also i will admit the online play can be long
i was playing 1 hour straight with 2 of my friends,

3V3

us 3 Vs some americans, since we were on put on defence and none of us would budge it lasted 1 hour straight, untill one of them left and we rushed them and destroyed them,

Online play Can be LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I just finished playing the game, Halo Wars, and finally beat it. Took me a few days, because I'm used to First Person Shooter games, which I prefer. I still prefer F.P.S. games over this one, but it was Halo and awesome nonetheless. The video you put up, bodrul, is awesome, and my favorite as well.

I downloaded the video cut-scenes from YouTube and uploaded them to ATS Media, and if you would like to see them I began a Halo Fan Group on ATS Media as well.

SpartanKingLeonidas : ATS Media : Halo Fans

They are not in any particular numerical sequence, as I had to scour YouTube to find them, as well as downloading and uploading was a pain in the butt.

By the way, once you beat the game, it unlocks all of the movie cut-scenes, and you can play them all at once, which is what I'm doing while typing out this post right now.

Oh, and bodrul, it's spelled, Spartan.

I found a Halo Wikipedia, dedicated to only HALO.

Halo : Wikipedia Link

Here's a link for all kinds of stuff on Mjolnir Armor.

Mjolnir Armor

[edit on 16-3-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Looks like a fun game and the demo was fun enough but I still don't see pushing out $60 for it right now.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Its an "OK" game...I'd much rather would of seen ES make an "AGE" game for the 360 instead, now all I have is HW's and Civ:Rev.

gah, How I miss age of empires...

top topics

join