It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cowards!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
Yep, those little ones were the cowards alright!
But if it happened to me, I probably would've broke someone's nose

You were the bigger person Phoenix.. just don't let it get to you.. the kids these days.. bad parenting

Yeah I'm fine trust me, I doesn't really get to me, because I've had experiences like this many times in the past growing up, I'm 22 now, I've almost become numb to it all, haha.

Trust me I was ready to break someone nose, but I think it was for the better that they decided to walk away, better for both sides haha.

The problem is they live around my area, so if I see them again, I don't know what I will do. I do like telling these types to say sorry haha. Like I said their faces look funny.

I also kind of feel sorry for them, I cannot explain it, I see the sadness in their eyes, their eyes look empty yet full of fear. Must be family problems, they also probably have self concious issues, hanging around in groups and annoying people probably makes them feel better about themselves, makes them feel part of something. Even if that something is disgusting.

Oh well. That's life.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Just incase some of you outside uk want to get a better idea of these types of people, here are a few examples. These are the kind of people who will gang beat up a random person, almost kill them, JUST because they are bored.
They are unreasonable, and it's imposible to negotiate with them.

I hope I don't bump into these types often, because it really ruins your day....

Example of people gang beating people just for fun.

Guy doesn't want to pay for bus, gets abusive.

Going on buses can be annoying, because often you have loud people and fights.

Here's a parody of them lol.

This is sad story, I hope this doesn't happen to me.

Guys hanging around in HUGE groups.
These guys are probably not doing anything wrong, they are probabvly just coming home from school, but still imagine walking down a street and they come walking towards you lol

London gangs.

Except for this, London can be a very nice place, with nice people, nice places, and lots of fun!
Oh well, negative and positive is part of life.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
A coward is defined as...

a person who shows fear or timidity

Thought that might clear up some of the past posts...

Fox [Source of info here.]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

Thanks.

I love shakira!

P.S Anyone know if I should I go to the hospital? Maybe my finger is fractured, can it heal by itself? I hate hospitals lol.

I should probaly go, maybe tomorrow. hmm.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Someone I knew had a broken finger. If you go to a doctor you should be given exercises and advice on how to look after it.

If you're not careful it may trouble you later in life - arthritis, I think. That may seem a long time away, but best to get it seen to if you can.

The person I knew took all the advice and had no trouble with it.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by berenike

I took your advice, and got my finger checked out today. The Doctor asked me how it happened, I told him I was walking accross a field when I felt a rock hit my hand. I turned around and saw a bunch of guys with a huge slingshot, the doctor said in a "I knew it" voice "youths!?" I said haha yeah!

And then the doctor told me he gets a lot of people coming in here because of violent youths. I could tell from his tone of voice that he's had enough of these youths haha.

I got an x-ray, seems like everything is fine! That's good. I've had plenty of accidents and a few attacks in the past but I've never broken a bone in my life, I drink a lot of milk, and I think I have naturally very strong thick bones anyway. So I'm lucky.

So good news for me at last, sigh, now I can put this crap in the past and forget about it.

Thanks for listening.

Peace.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
One against Four aren't great odds...you're probably lucky they did sulk away... (and who knows what else they could have been armed with)...

Thing is, with the numbers, they don't have to be "good" fighters to take you down. Something I learned the hard way... Sure, I put one of them in the hospital and made another limp away, but I was still sucking down soup through a straw for a week with a good busted lip... (4 guys jumped me in a parking lot)... This was quite a few years ago...

One day soon, they're likely to plunk someone in the hand who happens to be carrying a sidearm...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Hmm yes.

I've been in a fight (self defence) with 2 guys before, and I survived, nobody won, but 4 is pushing it. With multiple people, you REALLY can't focus on where the punches and kicks come from! haha

My problem is I'm too confident, and I'm probably a bit crazy, in a way this is an advantage against multiple people, no holding back, this can make them think twice, because it's not always that all of them want to get involved or get hurt, especially when they see how commited I am.

They don't do this to get hurt, they do it for fun, and getting hurt ain't fun haha.

Today I went accross the field again(shortcut), this time I took a small metal pole with me. I figured if I see them again, and something bad happens, a small metal pole would come in handy, it will up the odds a bit. Plus it's not a weapon, so police can't bother me.

But I will take your warning. I am street wise as in I'm usually very good at avoiding situations, walking down the right way etc. I'm pretty sure I saw 2 of them very far away on the field, I was tempted to walk up to them and have a chat, but I ignored them, being street wise is about avoiding situations unless necessary

Take care.

Peace.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
You werent in the wrong at all. I woulda stared them down too. I dont see how your a coward for standing up for yourself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join