It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cowards!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Man I hate cowards!

Today I was walking home across a field, and there were 4 guys around 18 walking behind me far away.

When suddenly I felt a sting on my hand. I look around and realise those guys used a slingshot and hit my hand with a big rock. They could have hit my head!

Man I was angry! I was prepared to go crazy on them. I walked towards them, stopped, and gave them a fearless stare down. I was prepared to face the consequences of facing them and giving them punishment for what they did.

My face must have looked crazy haha, because the look on their faces was priceless, they looked really uncomfortable.

They walked away like [snip]. I'm guessing they weren't ready to face the concequences of their actions.

We were walking the same direction, so I ended up walking behind them, a little far away, while accross the field, and they kept looking behind scared and uncomfortable looking.

That is the definition of a coward, they attack me from behind, but when I turn around look them in the eyes, and ready to fight them, they chicken out, they were not prepared for the concequences of their actions, while I was 100% prepared.

Now my finger is swollen and skin is teared up.
If I see one of them around again, I'm gonna have a nice chat with them, I'm gonna ask who used the slingshot, because I want to break his finger.
An eye for an eye.

But I'm hoping I can get the coward to say sorry instead.

Let's hope we don't see each other around again, because I am not in the mood for cowards like this haha.

This is not the first time I've come across groups of cowards, who walk away like [snip] I had groups surround me after I get angry at them, and the look on their faces is always funny, when I tell them to say sorry, because they are afraid of someone with no fear, their strength comes from fear, and when they face a fearless person, they crap themselves, this is why they hang around in groups, they are cowards haha. :bnghd:
That's why they carry knifes.

Anybody had enough of cowards? Please share your stories

Peace.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

Mod Edit - removed profanity
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

welcome to the desert of the real...........

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I've been in the real since I came to this planet haha.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Actually, you are the coward!

Shocked? even if they had intentionally thrown the stone at you, you should have kept silent and walked off.

That is the best insult we could deliver.

But you showed off your cowardness by approaching for a fight.

To put it simple, why should you place your hand in fire, knowing that it is fire?

You were outnumered. Understand that.

(And by keeping silent, I dont mean the same for all situations, when there is a threat to life, use all means of safety available.)

Edit:For clarity

[edit on March 8th, 2009 by peacejet]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

I don't understand what your saying?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I have edited for clarity.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

I still don't get it.

You saying I'm a coward because I didn't run away?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Yes, you must have insulted them indirectly.

This is what I always do, when some one want's to pick up a fight with me.

And they never wanted to fight back.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet

Yes, you must have insulted them indirectly.

What?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Actually, you are the coward!

Shocked? even if they had intentionally thrown the stone at you, you should have kept silent and walked off.

That is the best insult we could deliver.

But you showed off your cowardness by approaching for a fight.

I did not show off, I turned around, and faced them, they attacked me from behind, I did not say a word, I did not chase them. I gave them an opportunity to look me in the face, and to make their choice.

They walked away = Cowards.

If you want me to get attacked and walk away, that's basically telling them it's fine to go around attacking people! If you stand up to them, you will make them think again about doing it next time! You obviously have no understanding. I face them, so people like YOU, will not suffer.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

You might say so. But if they had pounced on you, imagine your plight. So, they did a better job walking away without a fight. Hope my point is clear now.

If you want me to get attacked and walk away, that's basically telling them it's fine to go around attacking people! If you stand up to them, you will make them think again about doing it next time! You obviously have no understanding. I face them, so people like YOU, will not suffer.

I mentioned earlier itself that if there is a serious threat, then there is no wrong in using physical power.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

You might say so. But if they had pounced on you, imagine your plight. So, they did a better job walking away without a fight. Hope my point is clear now.

Better job?

I'm the one with the possibly broken finger. They are the ones attacking a person from behind. But choosing to walk away when I stand up for myself.

Your point is not clear. If they had chosen to face me, I do not care if I ended up with broken bones, at least I will teach them a valuable lesson! They will think next time before attacking a random innocent person.

I cannot believe your calling me a coward for defending myself.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I cannot believe your calling me a coward for defending myself.

My, My, you are not getting my point! I just wanted to say, it was cowardly(not nice) on your part to have approached four people throwing stones at you! Lucky, that they moved off. If they had the intention of attacking you, then you would not have a single moment to react(unless you know krav maga).

If you dont care about yourself, then why should I care about a good friend like you?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Just so it's clearer for you. These type of people are a regular problem here in south london. They will beat the crap out of someone for being pakistani, they will rob random people, they will smash windows, they will shout insults, everyday you come across these people! Standing around doing nothing.

And do you know WHY they are around? And why they hang around in big groups!?

Because people will do NOTHING, they know they can get away with it, because everybody is scared, if they go up to someone and ask for their phone, the guy will happily take out his phone and give it to them.

They do it because it's EASY.

If people stood up for themselves, these people would not exist. Because they live on the fear, they do it because it's EASY.

These type of people have killed innocent teenagers with their cowardly actions.

These people would never act this way when alone.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

See, you never mentioned this in the first place. If these guys had intentions of harming you, then I would have never said not to use violence. I thought that they were a group of teens playing and accidentally throwing a stone on you.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

My, My, you are not getting my point! I just wanted to say, it was cowardly(not nice) on your part to have approached four people throwing stones at you! Lucky, that they moved off. If they had the intention of attacking you, then you would not have a single moment to react(unless you know krav maga).

If you dont care about yourself, then why should I care about a good friend like you?

They did have the intention of attacking me! That's why my hand is swollen lol!

I did not chase them, I simply faced them.

Had I walked away, guess what! they would have "smelled" the fear! Fear gives them power. They most likely would have chased me down and try to beat me up!

You obviously do not understand these type of people, haha.

I do care about myself, and if you do not care, then so be it.

I guess I should not have shared this experience. Your words make me feel worse.

I guess I should sit back and let people attack me, kill me, and other people. Let them roam the earth and do whatever they want, let them walk all over us, make it easy for them.

Because if I don't I'm a coward.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

See, you never mentioned this in the first place. If these guys had intentions of harming you, then I would have never denied said not to use violence. I thought that they were a group of teens playing and accidentally throwing a stone on you.

They had a slingshot and attacked me from behind with a huge rock. My finger might be broken. Had it hit my head, maybe it could have killed me.

Now I see where your coming from I agree, if it was not intentional then I would really not care.

Haha it all makes sense now.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I misunderstood you. My apologies.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Yep, those little ones were the cowards alright!
But if it happened to me, I probably would've broke someone's nose

You were the bigger person Phoenix.. just don't let it get to you.. the kids these days.. bad parenting

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I misunderstood you. My apologies.

No problem!
Now that we understand each other, it all makes sense, I feel much better now thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join