It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Interesting - 1918 Flu Pandemic - Killed ONLY those Who RECEIVED Flu Shots - Not those who refu

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone
reply to post by mmariebored

Don't trust your doctor on that. Instead, have your doctor give you the brand name of the vacine together with the ingredient specifications for that particular vaccine. Check the label on the syringe before you let it be injected into your child to be sure it matches. Only then will you "know" what it contains, but even then it's doubtful that you've received exhaustive disclosure of its ingredients. It's your child's health that's at stake. Americans have been conditioned to accept what doctors say on faith. If your doctor is offended by your request, get a different doctor.

His exact words were "there hasn't been mercury in children's shots in 7-8 years". I'm still researching the subject and it is frustrating not knowing what to believe and who to trust. I've had plenty of family around me die before their time while under the 'care' of the doctors they trusted. More than a handful. So it's a little upsetting when someone tells you you need to "trust the doctor, he/she knows more". I know this has little to do with the bogus OP but the "dangers" part is legit.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by ANNED

I did searches in different ways, and compiled the information from various sources, though it does look like the date is wrong on the first link - of 1918.

Otherwise - everything in the articles on the OP are facts.....

So, I still want to know WHY - scientist would RECREATE - terrible flu strains by mixing them with later flu strains.

Nope, 1918 is the date. McBean says “I was an on-the-spot observer of the 1918 influenza epidemic” But the original article is misleading because McBean didn’t say it was caused by the flu vaccines--- she said that the 1918 epidemic was caused by typhoid, yellow fever, and the other "14 to 25 shots given the soldiers."

Now, I can see how a combination of shots can make someone sick. But I can’t see how that could morp into a highly contagious epidemic, because it wasn’t just the vaccinated that got it. Is there anybody here with a medical background that could say if this was possible?

She also says:

smallpox vaccine often causes syphilis, paralysis, leprosy, and cancer. (See the chapters on smallpox and plagues.) Polio shots, diphtheria toxin-antitoxin, typhoid vaccine, as well as measles, tetanus and all other shots often cause various other stages of disease such as post-vaccinal encephalitis (inflammation of the brain,) paralysis, spinal meningitis, blindness, cancer (sometimes within two years,) tuberculosis, (two to twenty years after the shot,) arthritis, kidney disease, heart disease (heart failure sometimes within minutes after the shot and sometimes several hours later.) Nerve damage and many other serious conditions also follow the injections.

and this

When I see people cringe when someone near them sneezes or coughs, I wonder how long it will take them to find out that they can’t catch it — whatever it is. The only way they can get a disease is to develop it themselves by wrong eating, drinking, smoking or doing some other things which cause internal poisoning and lowered vitality. All diseases are preventable and most of them are cureable with the right methods, not known to medical doctors, and not all drugless doctors know them either.

whale.to...

With that, I now think she’s way out there.

As to why it’s recreated......to find a vaccine.

I think this had been posted before, but it’s good. And factual.
History of the 1918
virus.stanford.edu...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I have had some very different results from the flu shot. I always took them until 1992. I quit taking them and caught the flu that turned into double pneumonia in 1993. Since then it seems weather I get the shot or not I still get really sick and it turns into lung problems. This year my family forced me to go and get one and for the first time in 10 years I have not got sick. So far... So I may get one next year and see what happens.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Interesting. I also think the flu recently has been getting much stronger. There are more people sick than I remember when I was younger. The vaccine will not help this I think.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by akoviem

Interesting. I also think the flu recently has been getting much stronger. There are more people sick than I remember when I was younger. The vaccine will not help this I think.

The masses are no longer experiencing the typical flu - (whatever that is).
We are experiencing ongoing illness that comes on like a cold or flu -
but continues for months at a time. It is more like a fungal issue.
People are having respiratory issues -
long after the onset of their said "flu" -
which I believe is not flu at all.
A flu shot will not help.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Not only does refraining from the flu shot assist in maintaining your health, but also, keep your home temperature down (approx 60-65F) during the winter. The colder your home is, the less likely you are to get sick. I can only tell you this from personal experience. Maybe it has something to do with these viruses not surviving cold temperatures. Who knows?

[edit on 8-3-2009 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmariebored

His exact words were "there hasn't been mercury in children's shots in 7-8 years". I'm still researching the subject and it is frustrating not knowing what to believe and who to trust. I've had plenty of family around me die before their time while under the 'care' of the doctors they trusted. More than a handful. So it's a little upsetting when someone tells you you need to "trust the doctor, he/she knows more". I know this has little to do with the bogus OP but the "dangers" part is legit.

They haven't used thimerosal as a preservative in vaccines since 2002 (that was the mercury source) – with the one exception of certain flu vaccines that are packaged not as individual doses but in multiple doses.

Here's a table from the FDA on which vaccines contain thimerosal, and in what percent:
table

Brands:
FluZone, FluMist, Afluria (single dose) have no thimerosal
Fluvirin (preservative free) and Fluarix have trace (less than 0.0004%) thimerosal
All other flu vaccines approved for use in the US have 0.01% thimerosal.

For people whose doctors are giving them antibiotics for the flu, if this hasn't been said yet: ask why you need them. The flu, and colds which are sometimes called "flu" are viral. Antibiotics won't help. Especially if you've already been on one round of antibiotics for the "flu" I don't know why a doctor would give you another round.
There is also a inhaled flu vaccine now that does not contain mercury.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hey i'm very concerned about this. there is a video on youtube claiming H5N1 has been distributed in walmart in the flu vaccines.

www.youtube.com...

does anyone know more about this? apparently the manufacturer is in the uk!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by akoviem

New strains of flu are always cropping up - the flu virus mutates very easily creating new variants.

The virus mutates in 2 major ways - genetic drift and genetic shift

genetic drift is caused by the minor alterations in the amino acid chains
which comprise the protein coating of the virus. It is the these protein
chains which the body's immune system uses to to identify and attack
the virus. As the proteins change the body is unable to quickly identify the
virus and attack leading to a more severe illness.

genetic shift is a complete shuffling of the virus genes which create a totally new virus. The flu virus has two major proteins, hemagglutinin (H)
and neuraminidase (N). Flu virus are identified by their H and N types

The 1918 virus was of H type 1, N type 1 thus it was know as H1N1

The 1957 epidemic was a H2N2 type, the 1968 epidemic was composed
of H3N2, the 1957 virus had swapped genes with another strain probably
from swine and created a new flu virus. it is these genetic mxing which
create totally new virus . The new virus are often especially virulent
because the body has no defenses against them - only result in severe
illness and in the very old or very young Death.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The last time I had a flu shot was 2001, just before I moved to Australia. I (as well as my parents) thought it would be the responsible thing to do given I was moving to another country - I mean who knows what nasty flu bugs exist down under?

Anyway, October rolls around and I get the flu, however it's unlike any sickness I've ever undured. It begins as a cold - a pretty bad cold. After a week of not subsiding, it progressed into the flu, and then very quickly into pneumonia. When I got to the doctor, he said I had 1/3 lung capacity left. I was put on a nebulizer and then was given a puffer with medication. For years after my ears would pop & wheeze when I would sneeze as a result of the damage done.

Since then I've had no flu shots whatsoever, and I've had no major sicknesses, only a few minor colds. There have been over 7 years now where I'll be one of the very few people in the office that don't get sick. In addition to avoiding flu shots, I take Vitamin C+ Zince tablets occasionally, and I've lowered my caloric intake to a much lower level. I also haven't eaten white bread in at least 3 years now.

I'm positive it was the flu shot that made (or allowed) me to get so sick. Prior to 2001 I got at least one bad cold every year, now...none. I'm, knock on wood, in perfect health.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
NWO. Keep pushing it. Take care.---------------------PC

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by twist dnb

Infowars is a kook site - anything advertised there should be if not
outright dismissed taken with large dose of salt.

300 grams of vitamin C? 300 grams is over 10 oz The woman is a nut

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahko
Ive had a flu vaccine done yearly, for the last 23 years....and apart from last year when I got a fever for 2 days and was stuck in bed, I never had any of those flus that people tend to get every year.

Yep, it's not really necessary. I never took any flu shots my entire life, never took any medicines/supplements/vitamins for the last two years, got sick only once, a mild cold. And yes, I work with people in the city everyday.

There's no better way to boost the immune system than proper nutrition and state of mind. Trying to help it artificially makes it weaker and you become more dependent on drugs...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Nope, 1918 is the date. McBean says “I was an on-the-spot observer of the 1918 influenza epidemic” But the original article is misleading because McBean didn’t say it was caused by the flu vaccines--- she said that the 1918 epidemic was caused by typhoid, yellow fever, and the other "14 to 25 shots given the soldiers."

Now, I can see how a combination of shots can make someone sick. But I can’t see how that could morp into a highly contagious epidemic, because it wasn’t just the vaccinated that got it. Is there anybody here with a medical background that could say if this was possible?

She also says:

smallpox vaccine often causes syphilis, paralysis, leprosy, and cancer. (See the chapters on smallpox and plagues.) Polio shots, diphtheria toxin-antitoxin, typhoid vaccine, as well as measles, tetanus and all other shots often cause various other stages of disease such as post-vaccinal encephalitis (inflammation of the brain,) paralysis, spinal meningitis, blindness, cancer (sometimes within two years,) tuberculosis, (two to twenty years after the shot,) arthritis, kidney disease, heart disease (heart failure sometimes within minutes after the shot and sometimes several hours later.) Nerve damage and many other serious conditions also follow the injections.

and this

When I see people cringe when someone near them sneezes or coughs, I wonder how long it will take them to find out that they can’t catch it — whatever it is. The only way they can get a disease is to develop it themselves by wrong eating, drinking, smoking or doing some other things which cause internal poisoning and lowered vitality. All diseases are preventable and most of them are cureable with the right methods, not known to medical doctors, and not all drugless doctors know them either.

whale.to...

more BS.

In 1918 they still used glass syringe and sharpened for reuse the needles.
The sterilizeing was also not up to today's standards. today they do not reuse syringes or needles. many cases of AIDS were passed in Russia and china by reusing needles.
query.nytimes.com...
www.csis.org...
This meant that diseases where sometimes passed this way and also the standards for vaccines like typhoid, yellow fever, and the other "14 to 25 shots given the soldiers. were not like today,
in 1918 if the people making the vaccines looked at the vaccines under a microscope and did not see any contamination it was used.
now it is tested with 100s of laboratory tests to make sure it is safe.

heart failure sometimes within minutes after the shot and sometimes several hours later.

injecting a air bubble will do just that.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkarella
I have had some very different results from the flu shot. I always took them until 1992. I quit taking them and caught the flu that turned into double pneumonia in 1993. Since then it seems weather I get the shot or not I still get really sick and it turns into lung problems. This year my family forced me to go and get one and for the first time in 10 years I have not got sick. So far... So I may get one next year and see what happens.

Well see, I'm no doctor. I'm really just a dumb redneck after all, but this is my theory. I never had a flu shot before in my entire life. Look I'm still here too! See, when I was a kid nobody ever talked about flu shots. Everybody got sick for two days and then went their merry way. Now all of a sudden if you catch the flu you die? How did that happen?

Well I know the flu mutates every year or so. That probably means it gets stronger every year. However, every time I catch the flu my immune system adapts as well. Some years the vaccine makers have gotten that year's vaccine wrong. What actually hit was not the flu strain they made a vaccine for. However, they said that even though the vaccine is for a different strain, it will still help so make sure to pay us and get it anyway right? That's pretty much proof right there that having immunity to one strain can help you fight off another mutated strain, like NEXT year's virus.

That means whatever flu I had last year won't protect me completely, but it might help me fight off this years flu a little bit. However, the vaccine is a dead virus. When I get the actual flu my body is getting the real LIVE payload. What do you think will help more in fighting off next year's virus? I think building immunity to a LIVE virus over the years is going to make my immune system much stronger.

I think that's some anecdotal evidence to that theory right here. When I get the flu I get sleepy or a fever and just use it as an excuse to sleep in and have my wife feel sorry for me. When you get the flu, you can't breath!!! I couldn't even imagine that lol.

I think the vaccine companies are trying to make us dependent. Your fine as long as you keep getting flu shots and keep that money coming in for the vaccines. But in ten years when you stop taking the vaccine and get the REAL flu it's gonna pack a wallop. It's totally gonna smack you in the face, but me. Well I'm used to it. I've been fighting off the real thing. I just feel a little tired for a day or two and I'm on my way.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I get a flu shot every October. I do it because my immune system is compromised. I never get the flu. Go figure.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Every year my family tells me to get a flu shot and I refuse. I've never had one and I plan on keeping it that way. I just have a bad feeling about them. Every year my parents get one like clockwork. And every year they get sick afterwards. Each year the sickness gets worse and worse. Yet they think I"M CRAZY for not getting one, and somehow I'm getting them sick because I haven't gotten the shot. If I get sick, I get sick. I'm not going to temp fate or throw off the natural balance of my body.

Whats the difference between the flu and a cold anyway?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Working in a pharmacy I thought it was a good idea to get a flu shot but I became very ill for about 6 months afterward with flu and secondary infections.

I won't make that mistake again.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ZenTam

A flu will show higher spikes in temperature, lasts much longer than a cold, and is usually accompanied with body aches. It will not respond to antibiotics ( only should be prescribed if there is a secondary bacterial infection) and in this year's case, did not respond to Tamiflu.

Relenza was the only anti-flu med that was effective this year.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

In 1918 a huge part of the dutch farmers population died, these people were to poor to seek medical attention, and were for sure not vaccinated if a vaccine would already have been available round that time. Which I highly doubt.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join