It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul too human to be a republican!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I just saw this on cnn and had a good chuckle at how transparently logical he is.I guess he just makes too much sense.
www.cnn.com...#/video/bestoftv/2009/03/08/hughley.ron.paul.cnn

If anyone knows how to add the vid instead of the link then please do.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Ron Paul IS too human to be in politics,but thank god he is there doing what he can.
He is too human and not a big enough liar to play the game and win.
I loved the comments on the last civil war.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Here you go. GOP is so out of touch it's pathetic. Is there any doubt that Steele got the job simply because of his race? He's been on Fox News and he is one of the most annoying people.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Thanks for putting up the vid to this.
I think alot of what is going on right now is pretty transparent on all levels.
It amazes me how many people cannot see it.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
You could say his refusal to treat people on Medicare or Medicaid (or any public assistance) while he was a working doctor demonstrates his strong Libertarian and political stances, or you might say he doesn't really care about poor people, elderly people with pre-existing conditions, young people with pre-existing conditions, the EPA or any other the federal agency designed to protect our citizens.

You could say that ultimately his State's rights positions make him a hero to the tax payers who prefer that the States tax (and those taxes including property taxes would sky rocket under his plans). He's a hero to those who oppose equal rights legislation, and to rich folks who will be able to build their own highways and bridges and toll them or make them available only to members - also his refusal to support public education, libraries, and affordable health insurance for all. You can call him a hero. But I don't.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
i'm a huge ron paul fan,,,

this is one of his best video's/interviews to date,,,,

many times,,,,he seems very predictable in what he'll say,,, i know what's coming b4 he says it,,,

which,,, i guess is good,,,,if you've never heard him b4 or have no clue who he is

but 4 me personally it gets a little old,,, or boring,,,,,even though it';s all still relevant and true

this video made him look very approachable,,,, and he seemed happy,,, even cracked a joke and laughed a bit,,, which was out of the norm

i wish he'd do this more,,,, sometimes he seems robotic and "oh so serious"

people like personality,,, and to laugh even in sad times

wow,,, just a great video

ps. did u see hughley keep saying,.,,,"you can't be a republican""""" he said it 5 or 6 times

yes,,, he really is a conservative,,,, and live what he says,,, and keeps his word---that is actually possible

it's called a true conservative or real conservative,,,,,,,, and there are many of us out there

we're coming,,,,, first locally then nationally!!!

[edit on 9-3-2009 by shortywarn]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'd just like to make a comment on how utterly horrible DL hughley is. The guy is not only a terrible comedian, but even worse news guy....why is he doing the news anyways?

CNN can't tell the difference between entertainment and news.

horrible.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

That would be why they gave him his own show, for "entertainment". It's way for them to say: "Look we report news...AND entertainment".

Stupid CNN.

On this matter though, I do have to agree that Ron Paul is too human to be in politics at all. I wish he'd run as a independant in 2012 and get amazing support from most likely both the GOP and Democrats and I think they are coming to terms witht he fact that the two party system is nearing it's end.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I think Ron Paul is too human not be a reptilian.
Prooooof!

Y'all should ignant y'all selves and s'port Obama.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

UR correct. this guy is whack. He uses swear words to RP. Only in a rp america.

top topics

join