It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NDE thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Some of you may know that I am sometimes an annoying skeptic, not believing in anything paranormal, aliens or whatever people on ATS come up with. I can't help it, my reasoning goes from different premises. But there is however one thing I cannot quite debunk in any way. That is NDE, which stands for Near Death Experience. I can't help but to believe that something must exist because there is a massive amount of evidence for that.

The most interesting cases are those in which patient has been died in a surgery, and then revived back to life by doctors. Afterwise, those patients have sometimes been able to tell exactly what the doctors did and how. Somehow, those patients managed to get free from their body and look at themselves lying in bed, above themselves.

These kind of cases are extremely difficult to debunk, as some patients have even have their brains scanned while being revived - nothing shown in brains while having that experience.

I don't claim to know what exactly there is waiting for us after dead, but there surely must be something, otherwise these kind of experiences wouldn't occur.

Now, I know there are some theories by skeptics about why these occur, but all of those are full of holes which can easily be used to debunk the skeptics.

What's your thoughts on the subject? One good site is www.near-death.com....

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I think your conscience always lives on so your frame of mind in this lifetime will shape your death experience.
If in your death you start to be open to being happy then you will start to see a sort of heaven that starts from within.
If you live being happy then you will experience that good feeling right after you die.
If you are in a bad place then that is what you will experience.
Its all a frame of mind.
I don't believe in religion or any of that new age garbage at all.
Aliens I am still trying to figure out tho.
Theres my opinion.

new topics

join