It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Almost Declaring Martial law

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by inoni

That has got to be one of the most honest and heartfelt posts I have seen in a long while. Aside from the bad grammar and spelling, but who's splitting hairs, I really feel this thing.
Way to go.
You have made your point with one AMERICAN!!
Viva La Revolución!!

[edit on 8/3/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
reply to post by jam321

They are all on the other thread.

No, they're not all over there, Republican08 broke this before anyone else. No need to hijack the OP. JMO

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
There is some inside scoop and lively discussion going on about this at this address: chrysler5thavenue.blogspot.com... it was the first place to break the news. I seriously hope this is just all overhyped but it appears this is not the case.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by inoni
Im been a member for a while, although a check almost dayly ATS i dont post much.

Im think its another Another false flag.

Geraldo and Fox are Just Right Wing, crop, do they have any credibility. o sorry i forgot glenn beck

Im Just wondering how many false flags like have you ever let plant in your head, of course there is a plan to for an a North American Union.

but martial law down here in Mexico, it is not real at leats for now

No mames Wey. Mexico no es venezuela

Im just here down my sitting in my back yard as any a Saturday night, having a few beer,s a god Rum & Coke, a good cigar, and a nice well done steak .

and theres nothing that sounds, like a martial law,
(im, Tabasco in the south eastern Mexico)

I think of course we (our goverment) has been figthing a war.

a war that the common american has refuse to see, but its a big war and just for that I Aprecciate a respect my Presidente Calderon for he has got the Balls to Start that war. a war that many in the past has refuse to start.

Yes a big war (Bigger than your Irak war) Just see how many deaths in the lasts to years, against the druglords,

but the american goverment aint doing nothing, just seeing its own
pain

how your ever wonder how many good mexicans have die, how you ever wonder how many blood has cost. i think it is the biggest war
in the world right now.

How you ever wonder how the whole world its feed up, with all the american empire policies, and how you ever think the cost for all the nations of the world of the American corporate and the last NWO American goverment greed with the present crisis.

so a martial law in Mexico, i think we will see it firts in L.A. or New york

Hola inoni!

I agree with your post 100%. I'm an American living in Mexico, north of you in Hermosillo, Sonora.

Nothing is going on here that hasn't been happening for a while. I will say that there has been an increase in violence, especially in Juarez.. the reason for that, I think, is that there is finally someone leading the country that is willing to fight the corruption and cartels, which go hand and hand.

I wish you well my friend. Enjoy the beers and Faux News updates

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
If you guys do a little research, you will realize that this drug cartels have to be stopped, not just for the sake of the violence, but for all evil stuff that it breeds. Thousands of young Mexican women go missing in Juarez, they are found weeks or months later murdered, tortured and raped. Right now, Juarez is a lawless town. Everyone in that town in crooked, from the cops, to the politicians, to even the drug enforcement officers. All in the pockets and payroll of the various drug cartels. The drug cartels have a saying, if you don't accept the bribe, then it's your life. I'm guessing most people take the bribe. Instead of having their heads chopped off. Anyone who dares to oppose the drug cartels from righteous reporters, politicians, cops, military, even Mexican singers all end up dead.

These drug cartels are no joke, they incorporate hitmen, ex-soldiers, and mercs to do their dirty work. Look up about los zetas, and el negros, they are two para-military groups that are under the cartels payrolls, they were basically ex-mexican special forces who originally were trained by Americans to battle the drug cartels, but ended up being their trained hitmen now. Its a total freakin mess over there. If it wasn't for this new president, I would have say all hope was lost over there. Now everyone is scared the violence is going to spread into texas and el paso. Its a drug war between rival cartels fighting for drug smuggling routes, and then its a war between the cartels and the mexican army.

I really do hope for the sake of the good Mexican citizens that have nothing to do with this stuff that all this conflict will end with the cartels being abolished, some sense of peace and order gets re-establish, and all the corruption gets routed out. This new Mexican president is standing on the side of righteous and good, he wants to ultimately make the lives of his people better. I'm just sorry that all this corruption and violence got this worst in the first place.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Nemox42]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Usually Sundays are slow news days, so I expect more to come on Monday. I also noticed the Central American mafiaso MS-13 dropped off a dead goat at NY Assemblyman Gregory Ball's doorstep on the 7th.

ABC News: Juarez, Mexico under the equivalent of Martial Law - video

Texas makes emergency plans in case violence spills over from Mexico
Star Telegram - March 8, 2009

Mexico: A Collapse Update
The Oil Drum - March 8, 2009

Phoenix: Kidnapping Capital of the U.S.A. ABC News - February 11, 2009

Mexico Under Siege LA times
"It’s a War", Mexican President Felipe Calderon

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Regenmacher]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Its the damn druggies taking over Mexico but would martial law help or hurt them? I'm not sure but lets hope they know what they are doing.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
As stated before, What the hell is the USA doing about it.
We are fighting and dieing in IRAQ.
How about our own backyard?
This reeks of NAU.
The reason we care so much about Iraq should be obvious.
The not so obvious, POPPY comes from the same region.
Where do you think the Asians first acquired opium?
Mexican drug cartels have been supplied by those same regions for decades.
But as usual, we turn a blind eye to our own country.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by inoni

The U.S. Gov't could end the violence in Mexico almost instantly, by legalizing drugs. It is that simple. The fact that drugs are illegal has killed 10,000x more people than have been killed by the drugs themselves.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

Where do you thing the Asians first acquired opium?

I thought Mexican drugs came from South America.
If you're right, this is a very interesting tie. Can you provide a link or two on this?

TheRedneck

[edit on 8-3-2009 by TheRedneck]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it "curious" that there is no reports in MSM on this? Even the people in El Paso are in the dark

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I live in El Paso....the local news just showed an interview with Geraldo...about how he had been reporting about Juarez. They said to check kfoxtv.com for the full interview.
Did not hear anything of the sort on Martial Law.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Here's the Youtube of Geraldo's report:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Exactly what I have been hearing....People have been using this violence as a way to keep themselves hidden...as in make everyone else believe that the cartel is doing this...I said this weeks ago on ATS people from Juarez...were telling me this...The cartel was done with this violence a while back..Sheriff Wiles just admitted this.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

I should be more careful about my conjecture.

I cannot find a definitive source which would specify the fact that drugs are infiltrating the USA from the middle east.
However, if you remember some time ago about the US government anti-terror campaign, where they were trying to convince people not to use drugs because they are funding terrorist organizations.
That campaign was indeed short lived, but I am sure someone else here remembers it.
There was a reason for that whole thing.
Logistically speaking, how best would you get drugs into the US if not utilizing the already rampant Mexican mule market.
The following is an example of some of the links between drugs and terrorism.
www.washingtoninstitute.org...

It stands to reason that the USA is a big customer. So how are the supplies getting in?

South America is relatively new on the block as far as drug cartels are concerned. The Asians and middle easterners have been overlords of crime since before the South Americans came out of the rain forest.
Actually since before Caucasians were even on the scene.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck

Where do you thing the Asians first acquired opium?

I thought Mexican drugs came from South America.
If you're right, this is a very interesting tie. Can you provide a link or two on this?

TheRedneck

[edit on 8-3-2009 by TheRedneck]

Opuim was first introduced to the Chinese by the British. Not the Mexicans, then all the world powers at that era took turns carving out pieces of the Chinese territories, aka the British, the Spaniards, the french. Basically china got "whored" out, different story now, but back in the day it was a sad thing.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Was going through yahoo news and came across this news article that just came out. It's getting hellish over there, like a war-zone.

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AnJuUYnSr0_xnNs5ewhFh.9vaA8F

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

yeah, make crack as readily available as pepsi. i think your on to something... no offense from my sarcasm I hope. but I believe strongly that your numbers would turn against you if drugs were as legal as lysol cigarettes and leaded beer... just look at how many people die off of those legal drugs a day than your "unjust" war on your medicine.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by pa.Frost]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
What needs to happen is the corruption needs to get routed out. We are talking about federales and mexico's cops working side by side with these drug cartels. This stems all the way to the top of ladder, you got crooked politicians in the pockets of these cartel bosses. It's not the Mexican government running the show right now, its the cartels behind the scene that is running the show. I'm damn sure that old president fox character was no better as well. Its not til this calderon president came into office that some sense of righteous and good is coming into the picture. For a country that was run by gangsters and corruption for so many years, things are starting to change, but it seems its going to take an all out civil war, and blood bath to get some changes over there.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Thanks for the information; I will check it out. And yes, I do remember the anti-terror campaign talking about drug dollars financing Middle Eastern terrorism interests.

I wasn't challenging you on this; I simply had not put two and two together. I have some reading to do, and I thank you for the starting point. Ignorance denied.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join