It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Nazi-Alien theory.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hey all, this is my first post on ATS, but ever since my friend introduced me to the site, I've not been able to stay off it. All I'm really saying, is go easy on me.

Also, I'm terribly sorry if it takes a while to get your head around the order I'm about to write things in, I haven't got it that straight in my own head yet.
And sorry if it's really long.

Anyway, on to the point of my post.

I firstly just want to mention, that I am in no way supporting the acts of Hitler, nor am I some kind of neo-Nazi. This is just a possible theory, that I find interesting, and would like some possible hints to shed light on.

Posts I've read on this very forum, talk about the Reptilian race, also known by some as the 'Annunakai', which apparently live underground on this very planet, and in 2012, their rise will be 'the End of The World'.
The very same post talks about the Plaiedians (forgive me if the spelling is wrong), the tall, blonde and blue eyed beings, who wish to help humanity.

I've heard stories (although I've seen none of these on the internet, which is a bit disconcerting) that Hitler was abducted by Greys when he was just 7 years old. I've also heard that the Greys are often alleiged to the Annunakai, working alongside them for whatever goal it is they wish to achieve.

Now; we all know Hitler was anti-Semitic, and hoped to bring about the destruction of the Jewish race, and bring about his own 'Master Race', the Ayrans.

My theory is, that perhaps Hitlers ideas weren't necessarily based on hate.

If Hitler was abducted by Greys which were alleiged to the Annunakai, they may have shown him examples of the Annunakai's terror, or power, and their plans for the dominance of Earth. Obviously, at the age of 7 this would be extremely terrifying and disturbing.
If this is so, is it not possible that the Plaiedians then also abducted Hitler, but this time told him that all was not lost? And that the fight against the Annunakai would not be a losing battle if it were to come about.

This leads me on to the main theory;
The Jews believe in the Annunakai, but not in the sense of the Reptilians. Annunakai means 'Those from Heaven, whom to Earth came' in Hewbrew I think... Or Sumerian.
Hitler wanted to wipe out the Jewish race, as to remove the belief of what he thought to be the most terrifying force imaginable.
Hitler wanted to bring about a 'Master Race'. Remarkably similar looking to descriptions of Plaiedians.

Was he the hate fueled man people believe him to be?
Or was it hate in a sentient far more powerful than man that he fought for.

Anyone that could advance (or completely destroy) this thoery, feel free. I realise how sketchy it all sounds, but it was just a possibility.
I think it makes more sense in my own head to be honest.

Finally, I just want to end by once again saying that I am in no way supporting the actions of Hitler, and I hope this post doesn't offend anyone.

Thanks alot.

RobCav.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Interesting-- but I don't buy it. Way too much speculation and assumption.

Though I will say reptillian aliens living inside the earth and nice ones living in the skies would parallel the whole demon/angel belief most people have going on.

I personally tend to believe when people see aliens they are really dealing with demons anyway-- but its still interesting to think about.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think it's highly unlikely. Hitler, from what I understand, didn't really get into what would later be known as the Nazi philosophy until after World War I and befriending Dietrich Eckart. He may have been anti-Semitic and held other beliefs that were later absorbed into Nazism, but the Hitler that history knows really didn't come to fruition until after WWI when Germany was ripe for it.

However, I understand where you're going with it.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
A really good start would be to read Jim Marrs book "the forth reich", it will describe a lot of what caused the German empire to become so strong and powerful.
Hitler was just a pawn for the "enlightened ones", they needed him to start what other empires could not finish. There IS a connection with the other dimensions that are around us all the time. We are just poisoned to the point that we cannot see them OR hear them.
The Nazi's were very smart and powerful, but once you follow the money trail you will be surprised at what you find.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
RobCav, I had brought up a very similar-to-yours, observation/thread, sometime back. It's interesting for me to come across others expressing these kinds of theories. At the same time, I feel guilty if it sounds like I might be demonizing the Pleidians, in mere speculation. The Nazi guys were really fixated on ufo/flying saucer stuff, and where did that come from? Interesting also, mentions in this thread, of some of these Beings withIN this earth. I had been an avid acceptor of the 'E.T.H.' 'conventional wisdom', ever since I first began encountering the ufo phenomenon and it's high strangeness, but in the last 2 years, or thereabouts, I began deeply questioning such, and thinking that these phenomenon could originate from --within-- this planet, or---be demons, etc. ( But I wish I could delete my OLD flagged thread which aggressively challenges E.T.H.'ers. Don't know why I -was- combative about such, y'all....)

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
You all make interesting points, and yes, there is a little too much assumption and speculation, however you can't completely deny it as a possibility.
I do find it myself quite far-fetched, although I just couldn't help make the connection between Plaiedian / Ayrans and Annunakai / Judaists.

Maddogron; Who are these 'Enlighted Ones'? A group such as the Majestic Twelve we hear about so often, or a group of E.Ts?

Simonecharisse; There's a very interesting thread about this. Although to sum it up, to me it becomes a plea for world peace which is meant to appeal to people who believe in the paranormal, however it deals with the issues or Annunakai and their relations with the Earth.

I shan't post the link, but the name of the thread is 'The Plaiedians Sent Me, A Message To The World'. It's long, but worth a read.

And what I mean by 'this' isn't another Nazi theory.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by RobCav]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This is a truly interesting theory. Until I found this site I had never heard of the Nazis working with aliens, except for a show where evil aliens were helping the Nazis. Never heard of good aliens telling the Nazis that there were evil aliens. Also, where did you get the age of 7 for the first abduction.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by KILLER_077

My friend, an avid alien conspiracy theorist, screen name JacobNH told me this story. He also was the inspiration for this theory.

As to whether or not this is true, I am unsure.

Jacob tells me that a 'person', apparently a Plaiedian himself told him this, through this very forum.

Search 'The Final Contact'. Should be on there.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
There is good evidence that Hitler did not become anti-Semitic until his time in Vienna as a young man. Even then, two of his closest friends were Jewish and what paintings he did sell were to Jewish art dealers.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm pretty new to this site too and I honestly have thought of similar theories before but I honestly feel like this is too far of a leap. It assumes everything about the Annunaki and Pleadieans is truth and that the end game of their truth is an understanding of Hitlers motives and draws a real divide between races. So perhaps the greatest conspiracy of this century and of our time is not that an NWO is being bred, but that there is a war of worlds being fought on this planet and the war is over our minds.

If this is true then it looks to me like the Annunaki are winning pretty handily as what occurred during world war 2 created infinite sympathy towards Zionism. It is a wall none of us can break down without being deemed anti-semetic. Look at Mel Gibson.

So maybe there is weight to all of this, the ultimate conspiracy silencing mechanism could be the Holocaust. OR maybe all of this is just a convenient line of conspiracy BS and makes us sound dangerous. Either way when you looking all of the Alien race theories this Nazi theory logically pops into your head. It's a tricky concept and a fine line to walk since no one in good conscience could ever support the Nazi's with the history we know, because it was EVIL.

But who knows, maybe war of the worlds will happen just like in Spielberg movie, the Aliens rise from underground and round us up like cattle for extermination. So many possibilties...just too bad the logical conclusion a lot of these Alien race theories leads you to is both taboo and possibly anti-semetic.

Are the few of us who have responded the only ones to have drawn this conclusion as a possibility after learning these Annunaki and Pleadiean myths?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNeverSlaves

I agree with what you're saying.

Once again, I'll mention that this is just a thoery.
I stumbled across it in my mind whilst conversing about the Annunakai / Plaiedian conflict with already mentioned JacobNH. He then told me something about Hitler being abducted by Greys, and that they were often alleiged to the Annunakai.
From there I basically just put two and two together.

"It's a tricky concept and a fine line to walk since no one in good conscience could ever support the Nazi's with the history we know, because it was EVIL."

I completely agree with you there; this would never be an accepted theory, no matter how much evidence was stacked up for it, people wouldn't agree because they don't want to be shunned by society at large.

As for the War of the Worlds type scenario, this is a possibility many have drawn to be the December 2012 event.

There's an extremely interesting page on this topic, that may shed some light on what alot of people are talking about. As for it being the emergence day of the Annunakai.. Well, we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Here's the link for the 2012 site; looks daunting, but well worth a read.
www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The enlightened ones aka "illuminati" - majic 12 are all the same. The history that follows man is about secrecy of our origins. The aliens or ET's are observers of mankind, according to research there are different cultures of ET's - some good some bad (or we would have been zapped a long time ago). the nazis were only a part of the puzzle, the roman empire was a part of the puzzle and now this NWO is trying to complete the puzzle. Our minds have been poisoned for ages, the pineal gland has a very very important function but due to powerful men we continue to swallow this pill.... it kills this gland. "the third eye" has powers that will open your mind to things only dreamed about... that is what makes spiritual guides so important. ET's know the power of our minds and can control it when it wants... but they choose to leave us alone. do some homework and find out about this gland and its history... it is amazing.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by maddogron

Care to explain some more of this yourself ?

top topics

join