It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morse code signals in Ears

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
hi,

has anyone ever expereinced morse code type noise in their ears??

i started meditating a few months ago and experimenting with crytals too.

then a week or so ago when i got to bed and settled down i could hear morse code like sounds in my right ear. it was about half an hour of really fast morse code.

i cant read morse code but ive plenty of it as i used to use CB radios and listen on HAM radios.

anyone ever had this and got any ideas ??

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I don't know if I'm of any help, or if I'm talking about something totally else, but here's my experience. I have --never-- hallucinated, either audioally or visually. I have my share of 'issues', but one of them is --not-- and never has been, delusions (Oh, annnnd illegal drugs). (Never touched 'em). I just wanted to establish that, before I tell my experience.
Only RECENTLY, like, within maybe the past 12 months or so, I recall (only a couple) of times where, I would be laying down at night, drifting off to sleep, and would be awakened by a few, or even one, high pitched, but not loud, electronic beeping noises. Sometimes I would think, "goll, that sounded like morse code"; re. the "few" and the cadence, or whatever, they would occurr, in their little rapid succession thing.
I have wondered if it related somehow, to my life history of ufo phenomenon experiences (most of my sightings were with at least one other person) and since 1994, I have had a feeling of something lodged deep within my right ear, but I have no health insurance, am too 'po' to get it looked at, and VA hospitals (cuz I'm [an honerable] veteran) are too far from me.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
thats interesting, thankyou. it sounds very similar, always when i get in bed and relax too.

its quite fast and usually in my right ear.

i have seen a few weird sightings in the sky in the last months or 2 as well.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yes, you are welcome. I forgot to mention that these beepings occurred in my right ear (canal) as well, where it feels like something is lodged. I remember when I first enlisted into the USAF, I was being completely medically examined, and the doctor asked me if I ever had surgery inside my ears, and I exclaimed, "no!" Because it appeared to him that I did. I had one missing time event along with my younger brother, during a ufo flapwave back in 1966 in Illinois, when we were 6 and 5. Caused the police to be called about us. (Possible "abduction". .....)

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Too bad you weren't born 100 years ago. That skill would have commanded quite a high wage.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Too bad you weren't born 100 years ago. That skill would have commanded quite a high wage.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
www.ehealthmd.com...

What Is Tinnitus?

Tinnitus is noise that originates within the ear rather than from the outside environment. This may affect one or both ears.

The sounds have been described variously as a "ringing" sound, a "buzzing" sound, a "humming noise, "like running water", a "whistling" sound or like the "sound from a seashell held close to the ear."

here are several common types of tinnitus:

* Tonal tinnitus is often called "ringing in the ears." This type of tinnitus produces a continuous sound, like a single note playing over and over.

* Pulsatile tinnitus, in which the tinnitus sounds are intermittent, continuous, or pulsating in time with the heartbeat.

* Tinnitus in which the sound is a ringing, buzzing, roaring, whistling, or hissing noise.

* Less common tinnitus, in which the sounds are described as beeping, Morse code type of signals, or even a musical notes.

* Less common still is tinnitus experienced as several different types of noises at the same time.

In a rare, unusual type of tinnitus, known as "objective tinnitus," the noise is heard not only by the affected individual but also by others.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I never heard 'buzzing, roaring, whistling, or hissing' and on a rare occassiom, I heard that ringing, which I always believed had something to do with circulation. I suppose I'm setting myself up though, for someone to throw in a little ridicule about that as well, though.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

My question to you is:

If it sounds like morse code and you can 'read' morse code, what does the beeping say? In other words, does the morse code sound intelligible, is someone/thing trying to say something to you?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
i cant read morse code. i used to hear it all the time on CB radios but i never learnt it. it makes me want to though as maybe i could work this thing out.

the code is very fast though. i think even if i did learn morse code it would be very hard to understand at this speed.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Actually, I used to do a lot of Morse code about 15 years ago... And sometimes various beeping sounds almost sound like Morse code.

But hearing Morse code in my ears... No.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I have heard the same thing but always put it down to radio signals. Something akin to the way some people with tooth fillings have reported similar effects. I haven't heard it for a while though and to tell the truth I quite enjoyed it. It always seemed to happen at night as I was settling down to sleep. It did sound remarkbly like that high pitched fast morse code that you hear when you turn the radio tuner between stations. I have wondered about it though. Perhaps a tiny microphone could pick it up and then it could be slowed down and read! Sadly the solving of such phenomenon could lead to a mundane solution. Next time it happens why not turn on the radio and try and find the signal!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I had the same thing happen, at around 5am on July 5, 2009, for a bit over half an hour. It was also in my right ear, oscillating between 2 tones, and it sounded a lot like morse code. I don't really know morse code but I tried to transcribe what I could (it was also very fast). I couldn't decode anything that looked logical, but it's possible I made some errors transcribing the dots and dashes (if that's really what they were...).

My right ear did feel somewhat clogged at the time, so maybe it is something relating to a temporary tennitus or something.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This happened to me while I was in the hospital. I vaguely remember the morse code noises seemed to be coming from the air conditioning vents rattling. Good luck solving the mystery.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Dont panic. The NWO is relaying a message to you about when to kick your other self in and do your mission.

That mission could be anything.

Careful.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

Good question.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I typed morse code in the search and was rather shocked that there was a thread...also a bit relieved. Night before last I was awakened by the sound of morse code. I tried to tell myself that I was dreaming... I could distinctly make out dots and dashes....I am in my forties and have never experienced anything like this... my husband commented that it was too bad I didn't write it down... It was faint and in both ears... I raised up out of bed and turned my head left to right to try and figure out where it was coming from......tinnitus..... hopefully!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Have your ears suddenly changed pitch , almost feel like some kind of pressure most of the times on the right ear ??

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
This happened to me while I was in the hospital. I vaguely remember the morse code noises seemed to be coming from the air conditioning vents rattling. Good luck solving the mystery.

Did they give you alot of morphine at the hospital ?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Yeah, over here in Europe, England especially, a lot of us know that this is a sound that HAARP ELF-waves make. Some people are sensitive and hear the radar noise and it sounds like Morse Code. This guy Anthony Peake was just on the BBC talking about it. I know this is an old thread but maybe you will get this. Write me if you want more info' on it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join