It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metallica {LIVE}

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I recently went to see Metallica in the UK and they we're amazing they played all my favorites; One, Master of Puppets, Enter Sandman, Nothing Else Matters, Day that never comes, Broken beat and Scared and A LOT of others - its lasted about 3 hours so i can't think of them all. You can see some of the great songs they did from that how below in the videos. I was just wundering if any one else had been to see them live ? I must admit that they we're amazing live, no joke, they sounded just the same as the CD - they we're that good.

Metallica - The Day That Never Comes.
Metallica - One. [Fast forward to 3:50 for the amazing pyrotech's.]
Metallica - Master of Puppets.
Metallica - The Judas Kiss. (Poor quality.)
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters.

So, have you seen them live ? What did you think about them ? Pictures and videos from YOUR show would be good too..

(All above videos are from the Live show at Newcastle Metro Arena on 3/3/09)

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I saw them a number of years ago. It was pretty cool but thankfully because most of their set list was pre black album. Good show, but not really in the same league as say, Iron Maiden live.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
thank u very much for ur information about songs they play-that all sounds very very good. i will see metallica in two days on tuesday and im looking forward to that!!!great. one thing... you are very young for beeing a metallica fan ....?! :-) they are more a group of my generation....i like the older songs a little bit more. so i am happy that they play them
x

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

OMG I am soooooooo jealous !!!
I adore Metallica---black album is just awesome.

new topics

top topics

join