It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My footage was made unavailable by Google

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Last night I was on a certain site. I made a post about ufo orbs then proceeded to make a link to my 1 min 29 second footage. Fine all worked. Then I acted again to make a link to the main footage which is 29 minutes and when I returned to Google video to do the same it was stated "video no longer available." I uploaded both films and they've been on Google Video for many months, the second I posted the short footage the main footage was deemed no longer available! Is it me or are 'they' (whoever they are) deleting the evidence when you attempt to show the public?

[edit on 7-3-2009 by ufoorbhunter]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Can you not upload them again?
Or better still upload them to ATS Media much safer

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kuhl

The 1.29 min footage is still there. It's the half hour footage that suddenly said "video no longer available." Good idea on uploading it again, it did make me wonder if by showing it to others around the globe I was getting a subtle warning from TPTB to keep quiet.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Google is so firmly part of the establishment now that they are practically the government's search engine.

I also post on the Google Fincance Boards, and they limit the amounts of posts that can be put out in an hour. After I respond to like 2 or 3 posts, I get an e-mail from google that states:

"[email protected] to me

Hello **********@***********.com,

Your message could not be posted to the DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGE INDEX
group because there have been too many messages posted to the group recently.

In order to protect the Google Groups service, and the mailboxes of the
members of the DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGE INDEX group, we limit the number
of messages that can be posted per hour to the group.

Please try posting your message later.

If you have questions related to this or any other Google group, please visit
the Help Center at groups.google.com...

Thanks,

The Google Groups Team"

This always happens when the market is making big moves and I think they are trying to supress discussion of the market's collapse.

Note: I redacted my e-mail for privacy reasons.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't think Goolge Video has published file size and video length restrictions, I have heard of many people having problems with posting long videos (irrespective of the subject matter).

Perhaps your 29 minute video is too large, albeit there are longer videos that do work just fine.

[edit on 3/7/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

As I said upload them to ATS media ,where they won't be erased.

I'm sure many here would like to see them too.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

It was too coincidental. Uploaded the footage to Google Video maybe four months ago, only link made prior to this was to ATS. I just couldn't believe it went to unavailable a minute after creating the initial link. Feels like there are people watching whatever we do. If the footage was something related to the military, then maybe they are the ones that decided to make it unavailable. That scares me, maybe I should make the other footage unavailable too.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Google are nasty.
I used to watch alot of discovery documentaries on Google video.
And now they make them unavailable as fast as someone puts them up but of course keep them listed.
Filthy evil scumbags.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
it was stated "video no longer available."

I get that once in a while on various high capacity sites, even on YouTube. I discovered hitting PAGE RELOAD a few times or trying later usually resolves the problem. It's possible that such a response is only a temporary technical glitch.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kuhl

Nice one mate. ATS media sounds great, I sort of knew about it but thought the movies were fine on Google. On the footage well it was immediately debunked as too shaky, blurry, too low down, bonfires, street lamps, even though I know what it was, the same sort of things seen in the USA Texas State called the Marfa Lights or foo Fighters. I will try to upload it to ATS anyway as a sourcing point. Google does not feel right after this and I'm surprised to be honest, the site I was linking it to was South African so maybe their PTB were in the mix somewhere too.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

The 29 minute vid was not too large for Googlevideo, it's been on there for at least four months. It was only deemed "unavailable" seconds after I made a link to a much shorter bit of footage of the same event. A few seconds proportionately out of four months is a little too coincidental for me, somebody somewhere didn't want me to broadcast the link. Anyway I'll erase the other footage and get it on this ATS Media place someone just mentioned.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Are you talking about this video?

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I watched your footage a while ago and found it very interesting.Uploading it to Youtube will only make it more compressed,if you still have the raw footage,put it up on Ats Media.

That version Armap just illustrated sucks.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

Hello. Yes I do still have the raw footage on my pc. The quality is pretty bad but I filmed the ufo orbs at 5 in the morning using a mobile phone! I thought in the circumstances it wasn't a bad job. Holding your phone to your eye at 5 in the morning for 29 minutes is absolutely knackering lol! Anyway they have put it back on Googlevideo now. I was going to put it on this ATS Media but it was down when I last checked. Also my connection to the net is via a cableless dongle, like a mobile connection and I uploaded it here where there's always a poor phone signal. I will take it to a full bar zone for upload next time. The footage was taken about three miles as the crow flies from where Mrs Rowlands took the footage in Bonsall Derbyshire. A bit of a coincidence. I've seen lots of these things years ago and if I wasn't so busy since this footage was taken I'd certainly have got a mothership of the luminescent bright white glowing type on film by now. Must find the time, must find the time! I think the area around there is like some form of dimensional stargate thing, I'm no scientist but from the stuff going on round there, and the fact that the incredible stone circle of Arbor Low sits on the other side of the road (which we didn't even know about at the time) that the ancients may have used for contact, then there's definitely something very interesting about that location.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
FFS - stop whinning and just rehost it

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
ufoorbhunter are you just going to give us a running commentary of what you are doing on googlevideo? We're not interested in your problems with it.

What about providing us with a link the the video itself?!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

Armap did give the link a couple of posts up. Will get a better an improved version hopefully by uploading to the ATA Media site.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I think you should try again (as in reupload) to see if they keep takin it down.
If they continue they we may have a problem.
But then again it could be a accident or something that the video has done to break the rules of youtube.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
there are like 2 million ufo videos on google, youtube, yahoo, etc...all over the net...there is no secret here, no conspiracy here...

If that video is yours that the other member put in his post then I am sorry but there is NOTHING exciting, nothing worth seeing....

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If it means anything, ive never had a problem with google video, ive always found longer lengths there than on youtube.
Most vids on youtube are shorter than 10 minutes, opposed to the google video ones. they are almost always full length.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join