It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Beam Explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It's not what you think. Take this picture.
upload.wikimedia.org...

Why is the US Space Shuttle creating one?
The answer is simple.

Upper level moisture is present and the shuttle is rising into the twilight, and the sun is actually coming over the setting horizon for the astronauts as they climb higher. Once the Space Shuttle hits the sun, the shadow can now be casted AWAY from the sun. Look at the hint. The Full Moon is always opposite of the sun and look at the direction the shadow is pointing away
The SUN.

Do you get it now? Moisture is a solid gas called water vapor and these particles are being shadowed. That is your black beam. You see them in areas of deep layer moisture and yes, they extend to the ground.

More evidence.
2.bp.blogspot.com...

That image shows the shadow pointing away from the Sun. Here is a challenge. Find me a photo that shows the black beam is not pointing away from the sun or the shadow is not opposite of the Sun. Look at the above photo. The other shadows are down and to the left on the ground from the trees. Seeing this tells me the Sun is to the RIGHT of the photographer.

Want more?
oregonskywatch.com...

There's a tall cloud that is blocking the sunlight. The sunlight all around it is hitting upper level clouds and moisture is being illuminated. What happens when you have a solid block light? No light, and that is what this black beam thing is on that photograph. They come from clouds as well. Who challenges this?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Excellent thread mate

Dont think we could have got a better explanation than that of a contrail shadow

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Here we go. I did some examples of shadows vs objects, including the trails to show what the black beam is and backs up the above. So anyone that thinks the black beam is not what is said can challenge this.

This image shows the "black beam" near a trail. Look where I circled the part where the black beam makes the same squiggly line as the white trail. Don't shadows follow the shape of the solid? Yes.
www.scwxa.org...

Busted...

Next we look at angles. Look at this photo. Note I drew two red lines showing the angle the shadows are.
The circle shows the angle of the shadow onto the building. They are the exact same and point toward the source, The Sun ...
www.scwxa.org...

Busted...

Here is another one.
Lets look at objects and shadow direction again. The car is the perfect example to find out where the cause or light cause of the shadows are. Notice no shadow on the left of the car? Well that means the Sun is not to the right of the car. What about in back of the car? Nope. Means the sun is not in front of the car. The shadow is angled to the right and about a 50 to 60 degree angle. Well look at the angle. It's the same as the black beam. Both are coming from the exact same source, the Sun ...
www.scwxa.org...

Busted...

Ill leave this here for the black beam doomers to learn a bit of science.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SCWXA_Meteorologist

Hey... I saw that in person from the patio of where I was working at the time. I went outside to have a smoke, and here was this beautiful launch contrail with every shade of the sun in it casting its shadow out to infinity. I think that was around winter of 2001. An amazing sight that I will never forget.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I was gonna say I have seen damn near EVERY STS launch with my own eyes and never seen a so called" black-beam". Shadow yes. Inexplicable light emissions ...no. ( STS1- present, as well as delta launches)

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Took some black beam pics the other day, thought I'd pop them right in here.

Photos were taken from left (sun) to right.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ec89c27d3d2.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20dc69a6039d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78f4f672dcf8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is something I've been telling all the "chemtrailers" at YouTube, who insist someone or something is projecting a black line. It makes me laugh everytime I see a claim like this made.
I've always asked them what force outside of a black hole has the capacity to "suck light" out of a line in a sunlit atmosphere, adding the chance someone was able to harness and control a blackhole was zero.

Then I am blocked from making further comments. Things like facts, science and common sense tends to anger them. So does math and polysyllabic words. Thanks for a great post.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Those look like power lines to me.

On topic I've never heard of "black beams", but your explanation seems to make sense.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

You're right, there is a power line in the photos, but I posted them to show the black line in the clouds. i.e. the shadow of that contrail that's near the sun

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

HA

I didn't notice that till now.

I actually thought you were being funny by posting pics of the powerlines.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The bright spot seems easily explained as a UFO.
There are called star ships or lightning ship or haven't we heard
that term.
Thus the black beam is the ether wake that has disturbed the
atmosphere.
Where does this society get these preposterous explanations
of natural phenomena without knowing those devices that can
affect nature.
The ether exists and is moved by electricity even at 60 cycles.
This is the work of silly people like Tesla who wanted to make
frequency as fast as light so we would not have to have an Edison
filament. Some silly people might have his ether ship.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SCWXA_Meteorologist

Perhaps a black light beam or generated by the passage of a
craft that is a strong emitter of UV on its surface.
This would require the crew to be heavily protected inside as well.

top topics

join